Close

Phero Dude

Default Picked up Realm...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    at a discount store

with Realm deodorant. I tried it with WAGG and it relaxes me and clears my mind. Gonna try at work and when I

can\'t sleep. A couple others here mentioned that it is calming together and I so far agree.

Journeyman

Default Re: Picked up Realm...

So, realm goes well

with WAGG, then. Interesting.

cuddlebear

Very

interesting ... hadn\'t heard that one before, but I think I\'ll give it a try myself ....

Phero Dude

InternationalPlayboy has posted below regarding WAG G& Realm together. SO far I agree!

I\'ve been

meditating pretty regularly since the fall of 1998. I mainly use mantra techniques I have learned through an Indian

Guru I first discovered through a Wayne Dyer book. Sometimes I augment the meditations by listening to \"Ultra

Meditation\" CDs, which help attrain the mind to an altered state. On weekdays, I arrive at work about a half hour

early and meditate there before the work day starts.

This morning I was doing my mantras silently while listening

to \"Ultra Meditation VI.\" Before leaving the house, I had applied two dabs of WAGG to the back of my neck, one

dab along the collarbone, and one dab shared on both wrists, four dabs total. At the last minute, I also used one

spray of Realm, which I applied as usual, spraying it in the air and walking through it. (I read once that this was

the proper way to apply cologne.)

I had one of the best meditations I\'ve had in some time. And the feeling of

well being lasted throughout the day. I have been working on a piece of equipment that usually stresses me out, but

I have been taking things in stride, though it has taken much longer than I\'d like to repair it.

cuddlebear

Now that you

reprint the post, I must admit that I do remember it, but it sounds like he was wearing way more WAGG than Realm ...

still I\'m game for all the serenity I can get, so I will give it a whirl ...

Journeyman

Do give it a try,

and let us know about the result. looking forward to it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Saw

my name mentioned here earlier this week, so thought I should work with Realm/WAGG more and report back.

Monday,

I wasn\'t exactly looking forward to the work day and I knew the problems I was facing. Kind of ironic that

Bruce\'s secure server went down last week due to UPS problems. I had three days of UPS maintenance scheduled with

a technician from Phoenix for Monday through Wednesday. I had to assist in the repairs/adjustments while also taking

care of the daily demands of the job.

I put on a dab of WAGG behind each ear, rubbing it down to the neck and a

dab on each wrist. I did a spray of Realm directly onto my bare chest and walked through another spray in the air

after puting my shirt on.

All this and three One

Minute Meditations
    later, I actually felt pretty good. Had a pretty good day and handled things with an above

average attitude. I could feel a bit of crabbiness come up a couple of times early in the day before the UPS tech

showed up, but I easily overcame it.

Pretty much kept the same ratio of WAGG and Realm throughout the week.

Tuesday I got irritated once and went into my \"I hate this place\" mode. I was upset as we were paying this tech

$150/hour and he wan\'t working on things yet as I got called to troubleshoot a re-ocurring problem that is beyond

my control. That attitude easily passed too, after I realized I was being a crybaby.

Wednesday was the tech\'s

last day. We spent more time on repairs than first expected and ended up staying late that evening to finish up. I

put in a 14.5 hour day! But I felt good about all that was accomplished. Driving home, I drove over a large tree

branch in the road and that was the first I got really upset that day. I was tired and reflexes were slow. I started

to swerve but didn\'t know if the vehicle in the other lane was still right next to me, so I drove over the branch

with the right side tires. But even then, with the potential damage to my tires and car, my attitude was pretty

good. Eaxmining the car later in daylight, I discovered that I tore my car bra (needs replacment anyway) and put a

small gouge in the lower right front bumper, which will require grinding and bondo to repair.

All anectdotal

evidence at best so far. But I think that WAGG/Realm is a good combo for me at work as I can get quite the bad

attitude there.

Realm is what

got me interested in mones in the first place, I was a little nervous about a (amazingly gorgeous) date, and my

buddy had some Realm in his car. It worked very very well. That was before I knew what mones even were, I just new

realm was supposed to help with the opposite sex. I was so calm and relaxed that night, I was totally myslef, and it

made my date feel comfortable too.

Phero Dude

I didn\'t

mention that in my previous post about what I recommend. I but surely do it too. At Marshall\'s I got a steal with

it IMO.

Thread Information