Close

Stranger

Default Want to boost wife\'s interest

visit-red-300x50PNG

<font color=\"green\"> </font> I\'m having difficulty arousing my wife to want sex since her uterus was

removed. Should I consider mones to rekindle her interest? She\'s 52, I\'m 48.

Default Re: Want to boost wife\'s interest

I\'m not a doctor, but It\'s worth a try.
    How long ago was the surgery?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It may have to happen gradually, as some new brain-pathways may have to get better paved. You might find -mones

other than A1 or -none, which depend more on menstral/ovulation cycles, to be more effective. Try SOE and WAGG, for

instance.

Or perhaps, before paving your wife new brain pathways with freaky chemicals, you might resort to making her feel

more sexy?

This highly complex modus operandi, only briefly explored by the KGB during the cold war, involves

buying some red lace lingerie (just a suggestion... it\'s my personal favorite) and trying out some new sensual

games which require furry handcuffs and a blindfold.

Just to say: I would not find it impossible you\'re

wife just needs to be reassured she\'s still all women to you without the part of her which makes her

\"biologically a woman\". If it\'s not her attraction to you that is the problem, but her not feeling

comfortable about herself, pheromones are probably a waste of time, money and effort.

Sometimes, words do

more good than sex. (At least, for women. For me, ofcourse, sex is the answer to *everything*.)

edit:

I\'ll just state already that I am by no means an expert on any subject known to man and quite a few

extraterrestrial species. Which is probably why sex is the answer to everything for me. That and 42.

Scentinel, that WAS the kind of repaving I was referring to, not the chemicals. But you put it very well. Sorry if

I was unclear.

Perhaps not unclear. Albeit somewhat... abstract to me. English is not my native tongue, and the crafting of

Anglo-Saxon constructs might elude me from time to time.

Stranger

About 1986, since then her health has been slippling. Diabetes, C.O.P.D. (lungs weak), and over a year nom on

kidney machine 3 times a week. She feels guilty after sex that she does\'nt have children.She\'s always says

she wants to, but not feeling good. I try bearing it, but it gets old after awhile. I hoped one of these products

could have an influence on her.

<font color=\"green\">OK. It\'s becoming a bit clearer for me! (I like all of scentinel\'s ideas,

BTW.)

A combo of Edge/w, SOE and EW, for her to wear, might help her feel sexier and \"more

womanly\". She could apply the EW heavier once a month to recreate part of the experience of her cycles

\"artificially\".

When you do have intimacy, involve every sense if you can, to help her brain establish

new connections and pathways. Even rituals can help. Do not underestimate the power of the brain to accomodate such

changes!

Lots of massage and regular sensuous contact, without the pressure of sex, should also help.

Couples counseling would also be a good investment, especially if combined with some kind of support for

your partner, similar to breast cancer survivor groups, etc. In fact, some contact with a support group for her

seems almost mandatory, if my instincts are correct.

Don\'t let the lack of intimacy sink in as habit too

long, as it will be still a problem, but you\'ll forget why. (that doesn\'t mean pressuring her for intercourse,

BTW) Then you two might come to imagine that the problem is with the relationship, per se! Discuss this issue

with her. I speak from experience here, for what it\'s worth.

Further,, investigate this website thoroughly

and then write the webmaster with your problem, after having done so. Pay special attention to the brain-body angle,

which will require some thought to get. You may find any number of supplements (e.g., creams, 5-HTP, fatty acids)

discussed there helpful.

http://www.actionlove.com/

Lastly and moreover, Chinese medicine identifies the central importance of kidney funtctioning for

sexuality, as well as articulating the kidney\'s relationship with the pancreas. So it is crucial to try more

things to maximize her overall health! Make sure you devote some time every week to investigating

natural/alternative approaches as well! I\'d begin with traditional Chinese medicine, as it seems most

tailored to your situation, and go from there.

A positive attitude, clear, positive intention/focus to heal,

and meditation/prayer should help create a context for success. </font>

(P.S. This was a complex post, so if

you relate to it pretty well, it might be good to print it out, and even share it with her. I say this knowing some

could think I am trying to pad my own ego by saying this. I don\'t think that\'s the case, but I do want you to

know I am passionate about what I am saying to you.)

Following on from DST\'s \"for her\" approach, maybe some AE/w?

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

den,
    To make this brief, my (first) suggestion for mones are AE and copulins eg PCC or even EW which is very

strong.
    I know there´s no real scientific evidence as far as the effect of copulins on women go (as JVK pointed

out in another thread) but many of the female users have reported back to feeling horny after being exposed to them.

So it´s something that would be worth looking into.
    I get women reacting towards me when I use them so there´s

definetely more to copulins other than attracting men.
    Perhaps it´s not such a good idea for you to wear the cops

yourself, at least to begin with. Copulins are only produced by women btw

I understand your wife btw, a

hysterectomy can´t be a great experience for a woman especially if she really wants to have children

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Did they also remove her ovaries? Is she getting HRT, if that´s

necessary?
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    About 1986, since then her &lt;a

href=\"http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=health&amp;v=55\"&gt;health&lt;/a&gt; has been slippling.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Is that when the OP was?

You say you´re having sex tho, so that´s a

good thing at least. You can work it I´m sure.
    PI/w is a good product too, but not known as a `sex´ phero,

more for making someone feel comfy, good for talking and feeling comfy. Good for a little cuddling session

imo

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health

_advice/facts/hysterectomy.htm

Stranger

Thanks for the replies &amp; referals to other sites. i had wondered if my natural pheromones were inaffective due

her having her uterus removed. I also wondered if her own levels had dropped. I take out at least 5 times a

week,&amp; shes does love to \"dress-up\". Her attitude is prtty good overall,as she says \'can\'t kill bad

grass\'. It\'s just I\'m not ready to ONLY be a caregiver yet.

Thread Information