Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Beta-nol + Androsterone in large groups

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Pardon me if I begin this thread over.

beta-nol is unusual. It should not be thought of as alpha-nol. My

initial impressions of b-nol was that it is a social communication -mone as opposed to a mate selection -mone.

The first single blind test was in a medium sized group attending a lecture. They weren\'t aware that -mones

would be present.

The mix was b-nol and androsterone. I\'ve had years of experience with androsterone. It tends

to behave like a \"confirming\" messenger. It solidifies and consolidates the effects of the primary message.

A

nice waft of b-nol with androsterone was released into the room. As the vapor dispersed there was a wave of response

througout the hall. The atendees became highly communicative with each other and deeply engrossed in their

conversations. I would subjectively think that it caused people to find others more interesting or find value in the

observations and opinions of other persons.

There was no discernable erotic of DIHL edge although a number of

the participants did appear to experience some surprise at the level of ease and comfort they had in relating to

dissimilar personalities.

The effect reached a distinct peak about 45 minutes after release and then subsided to

a generalized state of openminded communication for the remainder of the evening.

conclusions: b-nol is potent.

b-nol accelerates communication. b-nol in combination with other mones may have powerful unexpected effects.

I

did try one brief experiment where I took a deep inhalation of concentrated b-nol, then a deep inhalation of

concentrated \"a-1\" (androstadienone) and found the mixture to be seriously erotic. Orgasm was a full body-mind

experience, a \"keeper\" with full synesthetic everything wide open mentals.

Default Re: Beta-nol + Androsterone in large groups

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Pardon me if I begin this thread over.

beta-nol

is unusual. It should not be thought of as alpha-nol. My initial impressions of b-nol was that it is a social

communication -mone as opposed to a mate selection -mone.

The first single blind test was in a medium sized

group attending a lecture. They weren\'t aware that -mones would be present.

The mix was b-nol and

androsterone. I\'ve had years of experience with androsterone. It tends to behave like a \"confirming\"

messenger. It solidifies and consolidates the effects of the primary message.

A nice waft of b-nol with

androsterone was released into the room. As the vapor dispersed there was a wave of response througout the hall. The

atendees became highly communicative with each other and deeply engrossed in their conversations. I would

subjectively think that it caused people to find others more interesting or find value in the observations and

opinions of other persons.

There was no discernable erotic of DIHL edge although a number of the participants

did appear to experience some surprise at the level of ease and comfort they had in relating to dissimilar

personalities.

The effect reached a distinct peak about 45 minutes after release and then subsided to a

generalized state of openminded communication for the remainder of the evening.

conclusions: b-nol is potent.

b-nol accelerates communication. b-nol in combination with other mones may have powerful unexpected effects.

I

did try one brief experiment where I took a deep inhalation of concentrated b-nol, then a deep inhalation of

concentrated \"a-1\" (androstadienone) and found the mixture to be seriously erotic. Orgasm was a full body-mind

experience, a \"keeper\" with full synesthetic everything wide open mentals.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wow surfs up. Have you conducted any other trials like that one with other pheromones?

surfs_up, could you give us more details on how you conducted the experiment:

How did you release

the pheromones? Did the \'subjects\' notice it? Did you cover with a scent? Could you describe all those

technical details please?

I am very interested in this. I have experimented with appplying pheromones to chairs

in seminar rooms, but results were inconclusive because I did not have a good baseline. It is really best to release

the pheromones in the middle of a session - but how do you do this?

How much product did you use? What was the

size, shape, hight of the room, how far were the closest and furthest people away?

So many questions... thank you

in advance for your reply!

Sunny

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Bel should have fun with this one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

Nice experiment! What ratio of b-nol and rone did you use?

Phero Enthusiast

the b-nol to anrosterone were about 1:1. I shouldn\'t reveal the exact method of dispersal other than

to say noone was aware of it. The scent was mild by musky -none standards.

The room itself was about 36,000 cubic

feet, about 40\' x 60\'
    give or take 20%.

The timing of the effect was unmistakable. There were some offhand

comments by others about the social intensity. They attributed it to good team spirit.

This is unlike alpha-nol

as alpha-nol seems to make the recipients quieter in a group setting, distinctly more intimate. When a decent cloud

of alpha-nol has been released in noisy restauants there will be a clearly marked shift in the quality of the group

energy from loud babble to a close murmer. The fractal dimension of group conversations will easily distinguish an

alpha-nol crowd. The voices are much more carefully modulated and the range of volume, competition to be heard or

assert social dominance ?, is lessened. With beta-nol the recipients may be come somewhat louder and more

boisterous, although this seems to be more realted to social confidence in the sense of group acceptance.

In

contrast with this, an experiment was performed in another crowded restaurant with pure androstenone. Within 45

minutes the roar had become so loud people were literally screaming over each other to be heard. The sound pressure

reached such an intensity that some of the waiters appeared to become disoriented.

alpha-nol moves to

\"emotional fusion\", beta-nol to group acceptance, androstenone to social dominance competition, said on the

basis of larger groups where there was frequently ethanol-brain interaction as well.

Some unusual behaviors have

been observed with cannabis-pheromone interaction which are distinct from ethanol-pheromone interactions.

A

psychological aside. A neurotic personality was observed to exhibit lowered neurotocism, defensiveness, and self

criticism in the presence of strong pheromonal cloud.

surfs_up, you really have something to say! You have earned my sincere respect!

I shouldn\'t reveal the exact method of dispersal

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    My guess is

A/C or ventilation system.

Some unusual

behaviors have been observed with cannabis-pheromone interaction which are distinct from ethanol-pheromone

interactions.

Can you give us more information on this? What

effect did alcohol have with which pheromones, in contrast, what effect did cannabis have with which

pheromones?

Thank you!!!

Sunny

Some unusual behaviors have been

observed with cannabis-pheromone interaction which are distinct from ethanol-pheromone interactions.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

...Those being?

Stranger

Wow. Where have you been all this time.

Are your investigations private or are they published

somewhere?

Anyway thanks a lot for sharing your observations with us!

Wow. Where have you been all this time.

Are your

investigations private or are they published somewhere?

Anyway thanks a lot for sharing your observations with

us!

Ditto. Please stick around, all of your posts have been

fabulous!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

This is very interesting SU thanks for sharing and thanks for the feedback on b-nol it´s very useful indeed.

Definetely one to try imo

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

to answer both questions, the brain consists of multiple nested feedback regulatory loops among other

things. Pheromones may, probably do, adjust specific settings on social-behavioral loops. Normally, if one extends

to the edge of familiar behavior, \"this is who I am, this is how I behave, under these circumstances\" one will

activate inhibitory synapses that essentailly say, \"enough, now don\'t go any further\". The -mone is the

organism\'s way of saying, \"the context has changed\", thus with -mones at work, the brain forms novel

appropriateness connections, \"these responses are now appropriate under these circumstances, even if they

weren\'t before\". Fortunately for the majority of us, there is a frontal cortex that watches over this

pre-verbal limbic mind behavioral direction and takes note if things are getting out of hand. It sort of cuts in

with a voice over and says \"now Billy, I\'m not sure if it is appropriate for you to be sucking on her nipple in

full view of the other patrons at this bar even if we\'ve had a lot to drink tonight, you might have plenty of

explaining to do to your friends and your friends parents in the coming days and that might be a bad thing\" so you

wisely take your sex fantasy and tone it down a little before you make a hopeless fool of yourself. Good thing to

have in working order, the frontal lobes.
    However, when you indulge in intoxicants that depress the frontal

lobes\' behavioral monitoring system, one that essentially reviews your fantasies for contextual appropriateness

before it hands them off to the parts of your brain that execute them in reality, well, some, errrrrr, spontaneous

behaviors might occur.
    EtOH acts as a more generalized depressant to the CNS, so the horse runs out of the barn

or the dog slips his leash easily and you\'ve got to depend on how finely organized your mesolimbic system is to

get you through the next several hours.
    If you\'ve been adventurous enough to add a substantial load of

-mones, the brain will easily assume new contexts and initiate behaviors accordingly, which can range from the

sublime to the mortifying. Have you ever witnessed certain types morphing into world class assholes when they\'ve

had to much to drink ? Are you sure you want to encourage competitive social dominance behaviors at a time like that

? Or perhaps reveal your most personal matters to a stranger without realizing what you\'ve done ?
    However,

in moderation, with persons you know well, and have an emotionally secure relation of one kind or another, you could

also possibly experience a candor that verges on the transcendent.
    Cannabinoids present a more difficult

scenario, as they elicit highly inconsistent responses from user to user. The results will be highly contingent on

mindset, setting, the ratios of cannabinol, cannabidol, and their isomers, where females present are in their

menstrual cycles, and many other factors.
    My one concrete observation was an unblinded event. All present

knowingly inhaled concentrated pheromones from a dispenser. Some EtOH was consumed and strong sensemilla cannabis

was smoked.
    The mood became trancy, hypnotic, and erotically charged. Participants who were normally

erotically inhibited revealed sides of their personalities that were generally unknown to their friends. In one

case, a brother and sister who attended many social gatherings together more or less allowed it to be known that

they were an incestuous couple. It isn\'t my place to judge whether such couplings are right or not, although I

suspect they are more common than generally assumed. They may not have been entirely happy that this private fact

had been shown, unedited, to their social group when they later reflected on that evening. However, a psychologist

may have noted that they had a longstanding need to declare their relationship, and this moment gave them the needed

sense of confidence to publicly express it, and those who could accept them would accept them, those who

couldn\'t, perhaps they didn\'t want as friends in the first place.
    As you may easily see, one may go from

the most superficial toying with consciousness into very deep waters indeed. Just make sure you are prepared before

you undertake a journey into the unknown.

Hey Surf,
    You\'re pretty good with the \"big words\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    what\'s your background??

Stranger

Hook, line and sinker. I will definitely be playing with some beta-nol in the near future.

Pardon me if I begin this thread

over.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    beta-nol is unusual. It should not be thought of as alpha-nol.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Agreed! </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    My

initial impressions of b-nol was that it is a social communication -mone as opposed to a mate selection

-mone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'m curious about how you came to this conclusion. I believe

them both to be social communication mones, but each acts in a unique way. Is there some research that you could

refer to that would allow us the opportunity to understand A-nol in a different way than we\'ve become accustomed

to? It has been my experience, and to my understandnng to those w/ extensive expereince, that A-nol elicits a very

communicative response in ppl. B-nol seems to elicit a response that is also communicative, but more in the sense

of ppl divulging very personal info. That is, w/ A-nol ppl talk a lot in the general sense, but w/ B-nol ppl talk

w/ intent. IIRC DST mentioned that A-nol causes a more neurotic type of chattiness or they\'ll just talk for the

sake of talking, regardless of content. I tend to agree w/ this take on A-nol. However, w/ B-nol ppl aren\'t

nearly as verbose, but will feel comfortable enough to tell you very personal things. If I could only count how

many time ppl have said things like \"I can\'t believe I just told you that\" w/ B-nol. Very seldom w/

A-nol.

The first single blind test was in a

medium sized group attending a lecture. They weren\'t aware that -mones would be present.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Was this part of an academic or private research project or merely your own

\"experiment\" outside of \"standard\" research parameters. Not that it has no validity if it were your own

\"personal\" project, but it would be great to peruse your hypthesis, method, data and means of statistical

interpretation to more fully understand your conclusions. This is merely from the perspective of the intently

curious. I\'m sure that there are many here who appreciate real world \"field testing\" just as much as tightly

controlled academic results. I mean, come on ppl how many times have we heard that none is bad and yet discovered

it\'s merits in the real world, right?

The

mix was b-nol and androsterone. I\'ve had years of experience with androsterone. It tends to behave like a

\"confirming\" messenger. It solidifies and consolidates the effects of the primary message.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">So have you tested B-nol only and Rone only, in order to differetiate the two?

Have you tried A-nol only and Rone only, in order to dofferetinate the two? The reason I ask is that this raises

many understandable questions. Is it just the B-nol or the Rone/B-nol combo? Have you tried this w/ A-nol/Rone?

Have you tried this w/ just B-nol? Just A-nol? Just Rone? Would you be willing to delineate your years of Rone

\"research\" and your findings thus far?

A

nice waft of b-nol with androsterone was released into the room. As the vapor dispersed there was a wave of response

througout the hall. The atendees became highly communicative with each other and deeply engrossed in their

conversations. I would subjectively think that it caused people to find others more interesting or find value in the

observations and opinions of other persons.

There was no discernable erotic of DIHL edge although a number

of the participants did appear to experience some surprise at the level of ease and comfort they had in relating to

dissimilar personalities.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">To find ppl very comfortable and

\"engrossed\" in convo doesn\'t seem unusual for B-nol, based on my experiences. Perhaps you can attest to

there being a different quality in commincation w/ regard to B-nol and A-nol...as I\'ve described

above.

The effect reached a distinct peak

about 45 minutes after release and then subsided to a generalized state of openminded communication for the

remainder of the evening.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">What criteria would you use to describe this

\"peak\"? Was it actually a \"peak\" or simply that it took about 45 minutes to reach full effectiveness...that

is, it took that much time to achieve a plateau of effectiveness.?

</font><blockquote><font

conclusions: b-nol is potent. b-nol accelerates communication. b-nol in

combination with other mones may have powerful unexpected effects.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">I\'m a bit cofuse by this statement. Could you clarify \"b-nol accelerates

communication\"?

I did try one brief

experiment where I took a deep inhalation of concentrated b-nol, then a deep inhalation of concentrated \"a-1\"

(androstadienone) and found the mixture to be seriously erotic. Orgasm was a full body-mind experience, a

\"keeper\" with full synesthetic everything wide open mentals.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Curious...did this involve a sexual experience w/ someone else or merely your own autoerotic

experience?

Phero Enthusiast

I fully appreciate the distinction between soft and hard science. Depending on the subject,

difficulties in quantification, means of establishing controls and baselines, etc. there is frequently a trajectory

from the anectodal, where events are noticed but poorly understood, then reports are checked, rough experimentation

is done to ascertain whether the phenomenon in question is worth the costs of formal experimentaion and

validation.
    In my own thinking this is clearly at the soft science phase. Try something, observe, modify, try

another thing, observe until general parameters emerge.
    Beta-nol is quite new to me. I\'ve been around

alpha-nol for years now and have formed some generalizations about the function of alpha-nol. However, these

generalizations are contingent on my circumstances, the personality styles of the people I choose to be with, and

other factors. Or, as Neils Bohr said, \"a physicist is an atom\'s way of looking at itself\". In our example,

the observer, me, has chosen \"audiences\" whose response may be idiosyncratic. Therefore, one has to begin with

the assumption that understanding a substance that modifies social responses will only be knowable through changes

in self-other relations, and these are intrinsically personal in nature.
    If 30 of us try these and return with

their reports, we compare them for similarity, we are moving towards hard science, although we still aren\'t

exactly there. We\'re only moving towards \"observer independence\".
    I report back in good faith. This is the

best I can do. I used x-mone and I saw, heard, felt those responses.
    Anyway, there a long day ahead of me and a

deadline to meet, I will try to respond to your questions in more satisfying detail as time permits.

Has anyone tried a-nol with b-nol? And what amounts of b-nol are you finding most effective?

Has anyone tried a-nol with b-nol? And what amounts

of b-nol are you finding most effective?

I remember someone

saying that combo was better than anol alone.......did u buy b-nol?

If so, how has it been for you?

One seems to enhance the other, but I\'m not sure. The beta might turn the chattiness into more of a

friendliness.

</font><blockquote><font

Has anyone tried a-nol with b-nol? And what amounts of b-nol are you finding

most effective?

I remember someone saying that combo was better

than anol alone.......did u buy b-nol?

If so, how has it been for you?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I caved and decided to try it. Haven\'t gotten it yet though. Just wondering what dosage

everyone was using.

One seems to enhance the other, but

I\'m not sure. The beta might turn the chattiness into more of a friendliness.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Have you used the two together, DST?

Yep, for about a week.

SRH -

Have you thought about buying CS Rone or did you get that with your b-nol?

SRH -

Have you thought about buying

CS Rone or did you get that with your b-nol?

Nope. Just got the

beta-nol. I have two almost full bottles of AEw. Maybe when I run out I will get some CS -rone. I\'m thinking I

might add a little b-nol to the AEw.

DST, what has your experience been with b-nol and a combo of b-nol and

a-nol?

Nope. Just got the beta-nol. I have two almost

full bottles of AEw. Maybe when I run out I will get some CS -rone. I\'m thinking I might add a little b-nol to

the AEw.

Now that you have had quite some time to try AE/w, what

do you think?

Also, do you still have to avoid it during your period?

</font><blockquote><font

Nope. Just got the beta-nol. I have two almost full bottles of AEw. Maybe

when I run out I will get some CS -rone. I\'m thinking I might add a little b-nol to the AEw.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Now that you have had quite some time to try AE/w, what do you

think?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

AEw and EW has consistently been my fave combo. And no, I\'m not avoiding it during TOM. The

only time I avoid it for unscented SOE is when I\'m feeling a little grouchy during PMS, so that\'s for one day.

Otherwise it still makes me feel great. Strangely enough, the unscented SOE doesn\'t seem to work for me as well

as the scented. Maybe the scent was part of the reason I loved it so.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] But even the scented doesn\'t do for me what AEw does for me.

</font><blockquote><font

Nope. Just

got the beta-nol. I have two almost full bottles of AEw. Maybe when I run out I will get some CS -rone. I\'m

thinking I might add a little b-nol to the AEw.

Now that you

have had quite some time to try AE/w, what do you think?

AEw and EW has consistently been my fave combo. And no, I\'m not

avoiding it during TOM. The only time I avoid it for unscented SOE is when I\'m feeling a little grouchy during

PMS, so that\'s for one day. Otherwise it still makes me feel great. Strangely enough, the unscented SOE

doesn\'t seem to work for me as well as the scented. Maybe the scent was part of the reason I loved it so.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] But even the scented doesn\'t do for me what AEw does for me.

You know, someone else just said that about unscented soe,

doesnt work as well.

What have unscented SOE users found, is SOE unscented as effective or not as effective as

the scented version? Please let us know, I myself have been contemplating purchasing the unscented for a while

now.

Caveat: I\'ve only used the unscented SOE a couple of times, and it doesn\'t make ME feel as good

as I remember the regular SOE making me feel. I\'ve been mostely sticking to AEw/EW, so further testing may change

my opinion of how it works on others.

Sexyredhead and bjf,

I\'ve been using the unscented SOE gels recently and can\'t say that I\'ve noticed

any less effect from them (on either myself or others) than when I\'ve used the scented version.

I do however,

always use a carrier fragrance with it.
    As pleasant smelling as u/SOE is, it doesn\'t require the use of a cover

scent as do the A-None products, but I\'m of the opinion that providing a pleasant carrier fragrance for it as a

vehicle for the pheromones gives the subjects (both targets and wearer) an incentive to inhale more deeply and/or

frequently thus providing a greater \"delivered dose\", and presumably as a consequence, a more noticable

effect.

I can see where in certain situations it would be advisable to take advantage of u/SOE\'s stealth and

NOT accompany it with a fragrance, but in the \"science of attraction\" arena as well as in the \"self mood

enhancement\" department I believe you\'ll get more/better results by dressing it up with an agreeable scent.

Are you using it with a fragrance?

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sexyredhead and bjf,

I\'ve been using the

unscented SOE gels recently and can\'t say that I\'ve noticed any less effect from them (on either myself or

others) than when I\'ve used the scented version.

I do however, always use a carrier fragrance with it.
    As

pleasant smelling as u/SOE is, it doesn\'t require the use of a cover scent as do the A-None products, but I\'m

of the opinion that providing a pleasant carrier fragrance for it as a vehicle for the pheromones gives the subjects

(both targets and wearer) an incentive to inhale more deeply and/or frequently thus providing a greater \"delivered

dose\", and presumably as a consequence, a more noticable effect.

I can see where in certain situations it would

be advisable to take advantage of u/SOE\'s stealth and NOT accompany it with a fragrance, but in the \"science of

attraction\" arena as well as in the \"self mood enhancement\" department I believe you\'ll get more/better

results by dressing it up with an agreeable scent.

Are you using it with a fragrance?

Oscar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks

Oscar. I think adding a fragrance to it is a good idea. Something that accompanies pheromones, but unlike

pheromones work at a concious level, would seem to make it easier for people to figure out who the hell is making

them so damn happy or horny (just follow the scent).

Good think about unscented soe is that you don\'t run into

the clashing or overpower scent problem that comes up when mixing.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information