Close

Phero Pro

Default throw all of those expensive colognes out

visit-red-300x50PNG
    At least for this one girl I know. I was wearing my pheros cologne during a pub crawl on Saturday.

This good friend of mine was hanging on me as I was watching the sox game at the bar, I asked her what she thought

of my new scent, she had to lean in real close to get a good whiff and said it was overpowering. Which I find

interesting considering she really did not notice it until I had her smell it, hence her needing to get in real

close to take in it\'s aroma. Well the conversation shifted to a deoderant she likes, Right Guard sport rollon,

she was tell me it\'s the \"[censored]-Me\" smell for her.

So you know what I do? I go out and buy a stick

of the stuff the next day. Apply it pretty much all over my upper body, under the arms, on my arms - both sides!

(was wearing a short sleeve shirt) On my neck, hell even on my face. Fortunately this stuff goes on dry, so it was

not like my face was all sticky or anything just had that strong deoderant smell.

Well I paid a visit to Hoboken

(just made the move to nyc this month) and I knew I would run into her. Needless to say the effect was better then

expected, her being drunk from going to a bbq certainly helped. But she was more flirty then normal kissing me on

the neck a number of times. It might have been the combination of PI/m and a SOE gel pack - hell it certainly did

not hurt the situation. But you have to LOVE it when a girl tells you what scent is her \"[censored]-Me\" scent!

She said she\'ll pay me a visit this week in the city, as well as come to my bbq on Saturday, should make for an

interesting week.

Phero Pro

Default Re: throw all of those expensive colognes out

I think the Pheros product is still a great product and intend to wear it more at work, a new girl just

started yesterday who is totally my type and I felt an instant connection, we even got to IM-ing and she was psyched

that I invited her out for drinks with the crew on Friday night. I intend to ask her out for lunch today and I will

wear my pheros, a very little PI/m and half an SOE pack. But this time I am not going to ask her opinion of my

scent, I think by doing so that has counter-productive effects since it takes out the subconscious factor and I am

kind of at a loss for words as to why it is not the most advantageous thing to do, I want to say because it makes

the woman focus too much on it, rather then let the scent do it\'s magic in that it is more effective of an

attractant when it flies under the radar vs. when it is introduced to the \"target\" consciously.

Bivonic, how old is this girl?

I\'ve seen several times on this forum when DST was saying that

younger people prefer the simpler bolder scents of commercial colognes over the expensive complex kind.

I\'m

24, and when I first smelled the expensive colognes like Pheros and Amouage my first thought was how old and mature

they smelled. The Amouage for women samples reminded me of the old ladies at church. Not exactly sexy...

I

wouldn\'t be suprised if your friend\'s mind works a little like mine in that respect.

Phero Pro

They run the gamut from your age to about 30, I am 33. That would make sense, she also said as cheezy

as it sounds she really likes the smell of Drakkar. So that might explain why I did not get any serious hits for

this one girl in particular leading up to this relevation. I am not going to run out and buy Drakkar just for this

one girl, I\'ll stick with the cheapo Right Guard X-Treme sport, I was laughing at loud at the hits I was getting

off this girl, she could not control herself, definitely a good mix of PI/m + SOE + her f\'me scent to cover.

Thread Information