Close

Banned User

Default Bad & Good news for Ash

visit-red-300x50PNG

The good

news is that I found out what the bad news was. How\'s that for the glass being half full.

I just got my

Salivary Cortisol test results back. Looks like I got a bad case of Hypoadrenia, which explains a lot. My Cort

levels are just above 0 during the day and just above base line during the night. NOT GOOD. Going over the symptoms

it looks like I\'ve had it all my life but now, at my age, 102, with my Test levels dropping and Estro rising the

low Cortisol is really ripping me apart. Hypoglycemia, in particular, nocturnal Hypoglycemia, is doing most of the

damage. TM\'s fake dead cat Chester was attacking me in my dreams last night and I felt like death when I got up

this morning. But I digress. Anyway, my DHEA levels are WAY too high too. Which isn\'t good either. Well it would

be if I was 20. That probably explains why I want to rut all the time. Even more now than when I was 20 and I wanted

to rut a lot when I was 20.

I\'ll be doing a Test & Estro test next along with a couple other hormones. I

sent my samples to a place in Oregon. Really nice people and a very informative evaluation report was sent back to

me. You have to do a little work reading through the report and they can\'t make any recommendations.

www.salviatest.com is the place. A full 8 hormone test is only $240.00

which is cheep compared to some and I would advise anyone, man or woman (but especially women), to do a test

starting at age 35 and each year after. If you get things balanced at 35 and keep them balanced you will live long

and prosper and you won\'t have nasty dreams about Chester eating your eyes out.

If anyone has any feedback for

me I\'d be grateful to hear it. I\'ve been doing lots of research as you can imagine. It\'s the nocturnal Hypo

that\'s got me bugged the most. Not only is it ripping me up but I can\'t get a handle on the direct connection

to the low Cort. Unless maybe it\'s some imbalance left over from the low Cort levels during the day. Any ideas?

Default Re: Bad & Good news for Ash

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    TM\'s fake dead cat Chester was attacking me in

my dreams last night and I felt like death when I got up this morning.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now translate this post in English

What the hell is wrong

with you and how are you going to fix it?

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    TM\'s fake dead cat Chester was attacking me in my dreams last night and I

felt like death when I got up this morning.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now

translate this post in English

What the hell is wrong with you and how are you going to fix it?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m glad I\'m not the only one who didn\'t get most of this.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    TM\'s

fake dead cat Chester was attacking me in my dreams last night and I felt like death when I got up this morning.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Now translate this post in English

What the hell is wrong

with you and how are you going to fix it?

I\'m glad I\'m not

the only one who didn\'t get most of this. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OK. Everybody needs to have Cortisol, a natural hormone the body

produces to control stress. If you don\'t have it your screwed. I don\'t have it. Not having it leads to a bunch

of problems. The list is long. Hypoadrenia is on the list. I have most of the problems on the list. The biggest one

for me right now is nocturnal hypoglycemia. My blood sugar drops so low during sleep that it\'s ripping me to

shreds. I wake up some mornings feeling like I\'ve gone a 100 rounds with Mike Tyson, or worse, Tallmacky\'s

fake dead cat Chester. Tallmacky doesn\'t have a cat. He\'s never had a cat but he told one of our members that

his cat \"Chester\" had died. I won\'t go into the reason TM told this tale except to say that his motives were

purely sexual. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] A few nights ago when my sugar was very low, I

dreamt about Macky\'s fake dead cat. It was not pleasant.

One of the reasons some(most?) of my posts come

across as if I were on a perpetual Acid trip is because, from a biochemical point of view, with my Cort levels and

sugar levels what they are, I AM on a perpetual Acid trip. It\'s kinda fun for the most part except when TM\'s

cat is giving me a bad time in my sleep. Also, if I don\'t get it fixed I\'m screwed.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Did that help? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes. That helps lots. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now how do you fix it?

Phero Enthusiast

Sorry to

hear Ash. Well, I guess the doctor becomes your new best friend then..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Get well soon

Ash,

Isocort/Drenamin is a good place to start. I\'m tellin ya.

Holmes

Sorry to

hear that Ash, it sounds like hell. Have you never had cortisol your whole life?

Banned User

Yes. That helps lots.

Now how do you fix it?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I don\'t know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Ash,

Isocort/Drenamin is a good place to

start. I\'m tellin ya.

Holmes

I ordered the

Isocort off the site you linked me to a couple of weeks ago Dr. Holmes. Thanks again for the info. I was all set to

start taking it after I got my test results back. I didn\'t want to eat any before I knew for sure what my

Cortisol levels were. My Cort levels were what I expected them to be and the Isocort is the way to go with it except

for the news about my DHEA levels being so high. My DHEA is over the top to say the least. I\'m at levels that you

would expect to find in an Olympic athlete and if I start taking the Isocort that will boost my Cortisol up and that

may raise my DHEA even higher which I don\'t want to do cuz the high DHEA is adding to the nocturnal Hypo. problem

I\'ve got. Visits from TM\'s fake dead cat are no fun. I think its best for me now to try and figure out why my

DHEA is where it is and get it knocked down to where it should be for a person my age. Then I can deal with the

Cortisol which will also help with the night time Hypo. This whole thing is typical Ash. My life has always been

like a train full of chocolate bars going around a bend too fast on very hot day. Never a dull moment that\'s for

sure.

Sorry to hear that Ash, it

sounds like hell. Have you never had cortisol your whole life?

I\'m sure I\'ve always been way below normal in Cort levels. I\'ve always been

Hypoglycemic(probably caused by low Cort levels) and I\'ve always had Hypoadrenia. Hypoadrenia is basically

being stuck in a constant state of \"fight or flight\" which is what led me to this site. Funny how things work

out isn\'t it. I\'ve always pissed people off. Not by anything I\'ve done but by just being me. I was reading

something on the net last spring about certain natural Pheromone signatures pissing people off and I thought to

myself, hey, that\'s me. Next thing I knew I was buying mones from L-S to help me out. And they did and do.

Changing my natural signature by using mones has changed my life. It\'s great. People I come in contact with every

day love my little moned up ass where as before they just wanted to kick it. The cause of my natural signature is

that constant state of fight or flight I\'m in. If it hadn\'t been for this site and some of the threads and

people here I wouldn\'t have been able to put things together.

Apparently extreme stress is the cause of

low Cort levels and low Cort levels is the cause of Hypoadrenia and the reason for my fight or flight state of

being. My stress started in the crib. Literally. My parents should not have been allowed to procreate. The violence

and anger in my home when I was growing up was off the charts. My stressed out mone signature was set at a very

early age. Probably in the crib!

Believe it or not this is all good news for me. The pieces of the puzzle are

coming together and the solution is near. I\'ll get the DHEA figured out and then get the Cort levels where they

should be. After that it\'s balancing out the Testosterone and Estrogen levels. So its all good!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Ash have you

consulted a pro yet? Hormones aren´t to be messed with. I´d get a doc to help you rather than turn to self

medication, I mean that´s what those guys are there for right

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Extra DHEA is converted into female hormones (in women it´s

male hormones)so once you get the DHEA sorted the other hormones will also be at normal ratios again. I hope this

helps.
    btw I don´t know what was wrong with your first post

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

CJ

Extra DHEA is converted into female hormones (in

women it´s male hormones)so once you get the DHEA sorted the other hormones will also be at normal ratios again. I

hope this helps.

Oh REALLY?

This is in fact, wrong. Some DHEA

converts into female hormones, but not all and not even most of it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I mean that´s what those guys are there for

right

In a world that makes sense, maybe.

Holmes

Banned User

Ash have you consulted a pro yet? Hormones aren´t

to be messed with. I´d get a doc to help you rather than turn to self medication, I mean that´s what those guys are

there for right [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Extra DHEA is converted into female hormones

(in women it´s male hormones)so once you get the DHEA sorted the other hormones will also be at normal ratios again.

I hope this helps.
    btw I don´t know what was wrong with your first post

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

CJ

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

CJ,

I haven\'t consulted with a Dr. yet. I\'d love to but it\'s hard to do on my

Island. No Endocrinologists at all and the regular Dr\'s here are a little dangerous. One of them killed my

neighbor and very close friend a couple of years ago. Put her on Cumiden after a very minor stroke and never did a

follow up on her blood levels afterward. The dosage was too high and she died six months later from internal

bleeding.

I\'ve had this problem all my life and have been doing hard battle trying to figure it out for the

past 13 years. I\'ve seen about 20 Dr\'s during those 13 years and nobody has figured it out. If I see an

Endocrinologist right now they will make me do another test because they won\'t trust the test I took/didn\'t

make any $ on it, and then they will put me on Hydrocortisone. After 30 days they will test me again/make more $ on

the test, and either increase or decrease the dosage depending on the test results. I can do all that myself. I have

a good brain and I\'m reading the same papers and studies they are. It might sound stupid but I trust me more than

I trust most Dr\'s. I have a vested interest in my health. They don\'t.

On the good news front, the good

people on L-S have come through again.

From the \"Why topical DHEA *could* work\" thread bumped up yesterday

by Cptkipling:

Meaning, when it occurs in high

amounts in sebacious glands, it can be displaced only by DHT, which may then be converted, or may be intself a

pheromone. Afterall, DHT and rone look almost exactly the same , just with 2 protons moved from one place to

another(no joke).

The DHEA thing may yet have some merit.

How cool is that? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rone also looks close enough to DHEA

to show up as DHEA on my test. So now I start my Isocort and no more mones for the next month until I retest and see

what my levels are then. If the Isocort increases my Cort levels enough I should see some improvement with my

Hypoglycemia within a week and no more visits from TM\'s fake dead cat Chester. I\'m a very happy fellow

tonight!

Thread Information