Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 75
  1. #1
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey,

    what\'s up everyone... I\'ve been trying pheromones for about 4 months now... I\'ve seen noticeable results,

    but they weren\'t HUGE noticeable results, however.

    So sometimes i ask myself: \"Maybe it\'s just me? Maybe

    when i wear mones i feel more condifent just because i know im wearing them?\"

    Ok, Now let\'s get to the

    experiment: There is my brother, whos 1 yr. older than I am, and lives the same house but we do not share bedrooms.

    I\'m pretty sure he doesnt even have a clue i use mones, cuz they are kinda \"hidden\" here in my room.



    Everyday before we head out to school,we take baths, he is usually the first one to go, and he leaves the

    clothes he is gonna wear hanging in his bedroom door.

    So now i had this idea: While he\'s in the shower, im

    going to put a drop of TE/m(unscented) on each shoulder of the shirt he\'s going to wear.

    And let\'s see what

    HE is gonna say, since he will not know he will be using pheromones

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    He is usually very open and if he sees anything unusual i\'m

    pretty sure he will tell me. If he says nothing, then i might try adding some more drops(I gotta be careful not to

    use too much, i dont want him to smell like cat piss [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] )

    So,

    Starting tomorow!! I will keep you guys updated [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    6125

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey, what\'s up everyone... I\'ve been trying

    pheromones for about 4 months now... I\'ve seen noticeable results, but they weren\'t HUGE noticeable results,

    however.



    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    If you want noticeable results, just OD. 5

    drops of PI, or 5 sprays of TE/m should get people looking at you strangely, and that can be proof that they work

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    but...dont let that stop you ! this could be very

    interesting.

  3. #3
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Still... Knowing that i OD\'ed would maybe make me pay attention to the negative more than to the positive...

    That\'s why i\'m testing on another person [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6991

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    You might want to reconsider that. The ethics of using an unsuspecting person for any type of testing is pretty

    shaky. It was discussed on the forum a while back and I think the majority felt it was a bad idea. Try doing a

    search, you should be able to find the thread.

  5. #5
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    You might want to reconsider that. The ethics of

    using an unsuspecting person for any type of testing is pretty shaky.

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">
    Why would it be a bad idea? He\'s my brother, i\'m sure he will be OK when i tell him what i

    did at the end of this experiment.

    They do the same when doing medical research, like testing pills on people:

    They give half of the people Fake pills and the rest the actual pill, and then ask them what results they saw.

    I\'m doing pretty much the same, except i will be only telling him at the end.

  6. #6
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    979
    Rep Power
    6252

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    They do the same when doing medical

    research, like testing pills on people

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Those are volunteers...

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] always...

  7. #7
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    6125

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    go

    ahead! I think it\'s a good idea! But only you report all here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6991

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    You might want to reconsider that. The ethics of using an unsuspecting person

    for any type of testing is pretty shaky.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Why would it be a bad idea?

    He\'s my brother, i\'m sure he will be OK when i tell him what i did at the end of this experiment.

    They do

    the same when doing medical research, like testing pills on people: They give half of the people Fake pills and the

    rest the actual pill, and then ask them what results they saw. I\'m doing pretty much the same, except i will be

    only telling him at the end.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Yes, they do give some VOLUNTEERS

    placebos and others the real thing. But those are volunteers who know they are part of a test. How many times has

    the government and/or private labs been taken to court over experiments without the consent of the subject?

    While

    it may be a remote possiblity, there have been a number of stories posted about violent reactions from others while

    they were wearing mones. Are you prepared to take that responsibility?

  9. #9
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    6125

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Bel,
    2 drops of TE/m on clothing will do nothing to cause people to act aggressive. I\'ve been wearing

    pheromones for about a year and a half now, have ODed A LOT, and have only had a few strange looks and being ignored

    by friends and general unfriendliness as a result of ODing.

    Now, if he did 3 or more sprays of TE/m, that would

    be bad.

  10. #10
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    How many times has the government and/or private

    labs been taken to court over experiments without the consent of the subject?

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    First, I am not the Government or any Private lab. I\'m just a person who will try using

    pheromones to his own brother, using SMALL amounts, with all the care and good sense I have. He is NOT going to be

    \"tested\" on any type of drugs there were not approved by the FDA. Pheromones are 100% LEGAL and i\'m 100% sure

    that he will be ok with this test, in fact, if the pheromones do prove to work, I will eventually let him use my

    mones, and we will both be happy. If nothing happens, i will tell him anyway. In my point of view there is NOTHING

    wrong with this.

    But Ok, if you think you i\'m wrong, i can just tell him i will apply a new colone that i\'m

    sure he\'s gonna love. So Then i apply TE/M, PLUS 2 drops of the musk oil i have. He will still NOT know that he

    will be using mones. Better now?

  11. #11
    Sadhu bjf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    6657

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    its

    okay dude, do it and see what happens, though a couple of drops may not be enough because clothing is a lot cooler

    than skin


  12. #12
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6991

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    All I ask is that before you experiment, you do a search and read the opinions. Personally, I strongly believe it

    is always wrong to use somebody for experiments without their expressed consent. The fact that you are his brother,

    not a private entity does not decrease your obligation to respect his rights. I was only using that as an

    example.

    Pico:

    As I said, the possibility is remote. But the possibility of a negative reaction is there.

  13. #13
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    But the possibility of a negative reaction is

    there.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Possibilities of negative reactions exist on ANYTHING on

    Earth(and outside it) that can be imaginable. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  14. #14
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6991

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Of course they do. Do you want to split hairs? The possibility of a negative reaction to mones is real. I asked you

    to read the previous posts before running your experiment, that is not a difficult thing to do. But if your mind is

    already closed to the idea that you could be wrong, it will be a waste of time. It is your choice what you do, I

    just suggested you take a responsible course.

  15. #15
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    6750

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good heavens, half the people on here don\'t want their friends and

    family to know they use mones. The ethical debate is ludicrous. Hell, to be real ethical about it, every guy here

    that has used mones to successfully crack some chicks honeypot, should let her know.

    Now, if you were going to

    atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a whole nother story. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]


  16. #16
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6991

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good

    heavens, half the people on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate

    is ludicrous. Hell, to be real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some

    chicks honeypot, should let her know.

    Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a

    whole nother story. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    That\'s a ridiculous comparison, there\'s no logic to it. I\'m sorry that you don\'t

    see the difference. All I am asking him to do is approach it with an open mind to the potential issues. Is there

    some problem with that?

  17. #17
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good

    heavens, half the people on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate

    is ludicrous. Hell, to be real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some

    chicks honeypot, should let her know.

    Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a

    whole nother story. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    Thanks tounge! I\'m not going to argue with anyone else anymore, I\'m just gonna do the

    test and let\'s see what happens. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  18. #18
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    815
    Rep Power
    6750

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good heavens, half the people

    on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate is ludicrous. Hell, to be

    real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some chicks honeypot, should let her

    know.Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a whole nother story.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That\'s a

    ridiculous comparison, there\'s no logic to it. I\'m sorry that you don\'t see the difference. All I am asking

    him to do is approach it with an open mind to the potential issues. Is there some problem with that?

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> There is no problem, But what is ridiculous is an old guy like yourslf

    preaching pheromone ethics to these young people, when you seem to have no problem wearing mones to the local

    library to try and meet women. Do you let the women know what your wearing? And why you are wearing it?Anyway enough

    of this disscusion. You always seem to have the last word anyway.And by the way, I\'m not saying that you are

    wrong either. You may be ethically correct and I may certainly be wrong, however I just don\'t think it is a big

    deal.

  19. #19
    Stranger
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good heavens, half the people

    on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate is ludicrous. Hell, to be

    real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some chicks honeypot, should let her

    know.

    Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a whole nother story.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    That\'s a

    ridiculous comparison, there\'s no logic to it. I\'m sorry that you don\'t see the difference. All I am asking

    him to do is approach it with an open mind to the potential issues. Is there some problem with that?

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    And I do see logic in Tounge\'s post. Your using people everyday not

    asking them if they like it. So don\'t try to be a good guy if you\'re not. It looks awful.

  20. #20
    Phero Enthusiast Numanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Northeast, USA
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    So now i had this idea: While he\'s in the shower,

    im going to put a drop of TE/m(unscented) on each shoulder of the shirt he\'s going to wear.


    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    I don\'t think a couple of drops on each shoulder is going to cause any

    harm. I\'ve worn two full sprays of TE/m on my chest and then dabbed a bit on my neck and nothing happened. And

    I\'m one of those lone wolf types.
    It\'s the PI/m I have to be careful of.

  21. #21
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    6487

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Good luck with the test. The progress of science is more important then individual people. Nuff said.

  22. #22
    Phero Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    6285

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    TE

    seems to have a much stronger odor, perhaps not on the phero content compared to PI/m. Regardless your little

    experiment in my eyes is harmless - shame on you for trying to get your bro laid!

    So what were the results,

    anything to report??

  23. #23
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Ok, So today morning was my first try using mones on him. At approx. 10am i put down a drop on each shoulder of the

    shirt he was going to wear... So then after the shower he wore it and went to the park with his friends... He came

    back half-an-hour ago,(its 7:00pm now) i\'ve been talking to him a lot to see if he reports anything unusual but

    he seems to be the very same person that had the very same day as always...

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Tomorow i\'ll try applying 4 drops instead of 2,cuz i will be

    applyin on clothes not on skin. Today , at least for now, he seems normal, nothing unusual seemed to happen today.

    Let\'s see tomorow though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  24. #24
    Banned User EXIT63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Spray some on yer mama and send her to the mall.

  25. #25
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Spray some on yer mama and send her to the mall.



    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    No, Papa wouldn\'t be happy!!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  26. #26
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    6125

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    he\'s gonna wonder why the sudden interest in him and his life [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    Well you could tell him it\'s brotherly love! Well you are helping him in his love life I guess! Keep up the

    reports!

  27. #27
    Phero Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    6125

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Spray some on yer mama and send her to the mall.

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    No, Papa wouldn\'t be happy!!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Well, you could

    also spray some on your parents, and observe to see if they get more friendly

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

  28. #28
    Bodhi Satva CptKipling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,142
    Rep Power
    6973

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Spray some on

    yer mama and send her to the mall.

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    No, Papa wouldn\'t be

    happy!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Well, you could

    also spray some on your parents, and observe to see if they get more friendly

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Bad and wrong


    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  29. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    Hey ZEU, when do we get the test results from day two? I think that your idea is great. It takes out any

    psychosomatic results. I\'m trying to OD today just to see if I get ANY sort of reaction. Keep up with your

    logical thinking.

  30. #30
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    5964

    Default Re: Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

    DAY 2: Unfortunatelly, i went to bed late yesterday night and i woke up late, about 2 hours after my bro

    goes to work/hang out with his friends...
    I will continue it tomorow though,i will have to wake up early anyway

    since i have some businnes to do in the morning...
    I\'m Really excited to see what happens in these next days, i

    will keep you posted (anything happens or not, i will post anyway)
    See ya

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

    Zeu

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. OK, test by a skeptic, mones DO have an effect
    By **DONOTDELETE** in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 09:21 AM
  2. Morality, Maturity and Mones
    By Ash in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 04:51 PM
  3. Matrix Trilogy
    By abductor in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-09-2003, 10:22 AM
  4. IDEAS ON REAL HITS......
    By druid in forum Pheromone Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 07:10 AM
  5. Pheromol Factor Real Time Test!
    By SyraBrian in forum Archives 2
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2001, 06:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •