Close

Stranger

Default Where have I been all these years?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'d like to start by saying \"Hi\" to everyone here, as I just happened upon this site about two weeks ago,

despite having made a mental note a couple of years back to look into pheromone usage.

Better late than

never!

I received a box full of products last week, after having spent countless hours gathering information from

the site and the forums.

I decided to hit the ground running last night, and mixed up a batch of WKM#1 as a first

attempt.

I attended a Latin party at a friend\'s house, and here are my initial observations:

1. Although I

have plenty of presence in any social gathering, I noticed that the deference and respect I got from people last

night was friendlier and more relaxed. I socialize with this crowd on a regular basis, so the difference was quite

obvious.

2. While I didn\'t get any obvious hits at the party, I got a couple of obvious unusual reactions

prior to the party. On the street, a very cute girl did a whiplash double-take and locked her eyes on me as I passed

by, and continued looking at me as I walked down the street. Later, at a bar, a beautiful waitress gave me a huge

grin and started chatting with me as I passed her - even though the bar was very busy, and plenty of people were

waiting to give her their orders.

I did read elsewhere in this forum that another guy had had no success with

mones around a Latin crowd - not sure what, if any, conclusions to reach about this yet.

3. I\'m not sure if

WKM#1 is right for me. I have some more of the initial batch left, so I will continue using it this week. However, I

believe I have discovered a very important rule about pheromone usage: \"Know Thyself\". Each person must first

create an honest self-portrait about their social behavior, and translate that into an approximate equation of their

body\'s natural \"mone-state\" based on this analysis. This should help in getting the right product mix.

For

instance, I believe last night\'s first attempt proves (as far as one evening can) what I already suspected. I am

a nol-heavy male, and I will probably need a more none-heavy product if I want to improve sexual hits, as opposed to

improving social interactions (which, frankly, has never been an issue for me). I was afraid that my physical

presence might require muting with a good mix of none and nol (such as WKM#1), but that may not be the case.

As

my friend put it, I\'m great at opening the door for everyone, but it seems all the other guys are the ones who

actually walk through. Blame it on my college efforts to strip away the machismo my genes gave me and my culture

honed. My next mix will therefore be none-heavy, to help me re-ignite some of my more aggressive instincts.

I do

have one question. I searched the archives to find the exact amount of nol in the scented oils (I bought an 8-pack),

but there still doesn\'t seem to be a definitive answer on the nol content in SPMO. It also isn\'t listed in the

Mix Calculator. Is there an update on this?

I am thinking of going

for what I like to call the \"bear trap\" next: a nol-heavy product on the wirsts to lure them in, and a none

heavy mix to hold them (there\'s that machismo coming out again - got some NPA on my hands today).

Thanks to

everyone for all the excellent information, and to Bruce for providing a place where we can buy this stuff and

learn.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Where have I been all these years?

welcome to the forum!

keep on experimenting. I wouldn\'t draw up conclusions so soon. Sometimes one day a

mix/combo will work wonders, the next, and it won\'t do jack.

keep us updated on the hits!

Stranger

Thank you!

My conclusions are always tentative. New observations could completely reverse my

previous conclusions. I will be playing with the quantities of WKM#1 this week, as I have a hunch I didn\'t wear

enough.

I have been blessed with a very distinct lack of body odor - meaning it takes a LOT for any kind of

unpleasant smell to develop on my body. Perhaps this means that any scent I wear will not carry as far as it would

for someone else.

I was also being very frugal with the mix, as I didn\'t want to OD on my first try.

Stranger

I was asked in a PM about my diet, as it could relate to the amount of body odor a person gives

off.

I am currently on a weight loss program called Metrodiet, which is a food delivery service based on the Zone

Diet. Last year, I lost about 90 pounds on this diet, and another 20 or so this year.

However, even before I lost

this weight, I didn\'t have any issues regarding BO, regardless of my diet.

Furthermore, I smoke, drink,

don\'t use drugs, and scrub myself clean at least once a day.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I was asked in a PM about my diet, as it could

relate to the amount of body odor a person gives off.

I am currently on a weight loss program called Metrodiet,

which is a food delivery service based on the Zone Diet. Last year, I lost about 90 pounds on this diet, and another

20 or so this year.

However, even before I lost this weight, I didn\'t have any issues regarding BO, regardless

of my diet.

Furthermore, I smoke, drink, don\'t use drugs, and scrub myself clean at least once a day.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

did you say know thy self?

well mate I got news for you...if you

smoke...YOU STINK!

Stranger

So don\'t kiss me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The BO commentary wasn\'t

about flattering myself on some genetic victory. I\'m just curious as to what role scents - including BO - play in

carrying mones over distances.

And if you lived in our smoking-banned city, you\'d know that the smoking scene

outside of bars and clubs is one of the best pick-up scenes at the moment.

Thread Information