Yesterday I went to my favourite disco with some of my mates. It\'s one of these discos with a lot of

different bars where you walk around a lot.

I applied about 1/5 of a scented SOE gel pack and a drop of JB#1. You

know, I prefer smaller doses as these have worked best for me. It was a nice evening, but there were simply no

reactions to the pheros. I passed by at least 100 girls and talked to some of them but there were simply NO

reactions. No smiles, no glances, nothing.

Then after some time we decided to get another beer, went towards a

bar and then out of the blue a girl I passed by grabbed me and told me I should stay with her (smiling). Definitely

a hit - no doubt. She was really good looking and I\'ve never seen her before. Something like that usually never

happens to me.

We had a nice conversation and I got her digits but then she had to leave. After that I walked

around again and again absolutely no reactions from a lot of girls in my phero range. So I applied more JB#1 but

even then not one small reaction during the rest of the night.

Another evening (earlier) in the same disco I was

wearing SOE Gel with 2 dabs of TE. The whole evening no reactions from hundreds of girls passing by. Suddenly a girl

I\'ve never seen before comes up and hugs me from behind. It was another clear hit. Rest of this evening: Again,

nothing.

You know, this happened to me quite often: Absolutely no reaction from hundreds of girls and a big hit

from one special girl. I really don\'t understand this. How does it come that almost all of the girls are not at

all influenced by the pheros but then one girl is influenced that much that she grabs/hugs me and strikes up a

conversation herself? What makes the difference?

These exceptions show me that pheros in fact do work. But for me

they don\'t work like they are expected to.

Some of you reported these amazing disco stories (respect from all

the guys, guys go out of your way when you want to walk through the crowd, looks and smiles from most of the girls,

a lot of sexual hits the whole night and so on). I have not experienced this. What makes the difference? You know I

don\'t want to be treated like a rock star. But what I am looking for are more constant reactions from a bigger

part of the girls.