Close

Thread: Pheros!!!

Default Pheros!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got my bottle

yesterday, this is a very unique scent. Unfortunately having only wored it once my g/f doesn\'t like it,

complaining is too strong and it smells old. Therefore I am willing to sell it to anyone here for a cheaper price.

If you are interested and live in the U.S just PM me, Thanks.

Default Re: Pheros!!!

Sheesh, you give up too

quickly! Dilute it, spread it around, let it sit on you for a bit before you decide to pawn it off. As most people

here have noticed, the scent tends to \"evolve\". This stuff is too unique to dismiss it so soon. Experiment! Thus

is the way of pheros (and Pheros) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

I would have your

girlfriend rub a few drops on each wrist and ask her to just try it for a while. I\'ll bet you that by the next

day she\'s not going to want to lose that bottle!!!

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Diluting Pheros/aftershaves

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Sheesh, you give up too quickly! Dilute it, spread

it around, let it sit on you for a bit before you decide to pawn it off. As most people here have noticed, the scent

tends to \"evolve\". This stuff is too unique to dismiss it so soon. Experiment! Thus is the way of pheros (and

Pheros) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Since the issue came up first here, I should comment that diluting it in filtered water or

distilled water is totally cool. You don\'t need alcohol. I sometimes dilute it to make aftershave or a body

splash. I have heard of a couple of people liking it better that way, BTW. Honestly, I only made it as strong as I

did to make it last longer after the beta phase feedback. I originally had been wearing Pheros myself with at

least 25% more water. But you have to wait a half hour before it settles down to get a feel for it anyway. If you

were adventurous, you could even try adding a little witch hazel after diluting it to really make it into a more

theraputic aftershave. (I\'ve never tried this, BTW, But I was planning on it, as I was hopeful the witch hazel

wouldn\'t ruin the scent.) To make a true aftershave, you might even dilute it more. (I haven\'t experimented

enough to find the exact \"dilution sweet spot\" for making aftershave with it)

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I just got my bottle yesterday, this is a very unique scent. Unfortunately

having only wored it once my g/f doesn\'t like it, complaining is too strong and it smells old. Therefore I am

willing to sell it to anyone here for a cheaper price. If you are interested and live in the U.S just PM me, Thanks.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The smell is really great stuff, but seems to be better when it

is spread out more, so just put unscented lotion on top of your dabs and spread it around. Then wait some time and

ask her what she thinks.

I\'m glad though the scent was made as concentrated as it was, otherwise we\'d be

paying for more water and alcohol.

If you don\'t like it

send it back to Bruce

Since the issue came up first here, I should

comment that diluting it in filtered water or distilled water is totally cool. You don\'t need alcohol. I

sometimes dilute it to make aftershave or a body splash. I have heard of a couple of people liking it better that

way, BTW. Honestly, I only made it as strong as I did to make it last longer after the beta phase feedback. I

originally had been wearing Pheros myself with at least 25% more water. But you have to wait a half hour before it

settles down to get a feel for it anyway. If you were adventurous, you could even try adding a little witch hazel

after diluting it to really make it into a more theraputic aftershave. (I\'ve never tried this, BTW, But I was

planning on it, as I was hopeful the witch hazel wouldn\'t ruin the scent.) To make a true aftershave, you might

even dilute it more. (I haven\'t experimented enough to find the exact \"dilution sweet spot\" for making

aftershave with it)

Doc, I\'ve been doing something similar.

I\'ve been diluting it with some Aloe gel and spreading it all over, the scent spreads out nicely and tones down

just enough so that it is really enjoyable and not overpowering at all. I don\'t know if the Aloe itself does

anything to interact with the formula of Pheros, but so far it is working out pretty well.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Good

idea. How bout natural aloe vera gel pacs? Maybe it would be too expensive, but it sounds like a good idea. I\'ve

also used it with scentless face lotion, to take away the lotion smell.

I\'ve

never seen the aloe gel packs, just have a tube of \"pure aloe vera fragrance free gel\" that I picked up for like

three bucks. I\'m sure there is better quality stuff out there. I like the fact that this stuff has no scent of

its own, so it dilutes scented products very nicely, unlike lotions that have that \"lotion smell\". Could you

give me a link to the natural aloe vera gel packs that you have in mind, if they are a particular kind? I don\'t

know much about aloe at all.

I\'ve never seen the aloe gel packs, just have a

tube of \"pure aloe vera fragrance free gel\" that I picked up for like three bucks. I\'m sure there is better

quality stuff out there. I like the fact that this stuff has no scent of its own, so it dilutes scented products

very nicely, unlike lotions that have that \"lotion smell\". Could you give me a link to the natural aloe vera gel

packs that you have in mind, if they are a particular kind? I don\'t know much about aloe at all.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think he was referring to the idea of making aloe vera gel packets, like

the gel packets for SOE.

I am surprised you found aloe vera gel without a scent.

I have a huge bottle of it

and it has a fairly strong smell that could not mix with anything. It is 99.9 aloe vera, is yours pure or is it gel

with like 10 percent aloe vera in there?

I think he was referring to the idea of making

aloe vera gel packets, like the gel packets for SOE.

I am surprised you found aloe vera gel without a scent.

I

have a huge bottle of it and it has a fairly strong smell that could not mix with anything. It is 99.9 aloe vera, is

yours pure or is it gel with like 10 percent aloe vera in there?

Ah I see...well mine is a cheap thing that says \"100% GEL\", but im guessing it isn\'t 100% aloe. The

ingredients start off with aloe vera gel and then go into a bunch of preservatives and stablizers like

triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate and other stuff i have no idea of. I should probably invest in a good natural

aloe gel, anyone know of any?

I have the

lilly of the desert brand which is sold all over.

I don\'t ever really use it

Ah I see...well mine is a cheap thing that says

\"100% GEL\", but im guessing it isn\'t 100% aloe. The ingredients start off with aloe vera gel and then go into

a bunch of preservatives and stablizers like triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate and other stuff i have no idea of.

I should probably invest in a good natural aloe gel, anyone know of any

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t buy aloe gel without preservatives and stabilisers, it needs them. The active

components degrade without them.

Hungry

Thread Information