Close

Thread: double pi

**DONOTDELETE**

Default double pi

visit-red-300x50PNG
    what do y\'all think would happen if some male AND some female pi were worn together?

Default Re: double pi

steve,

You might be tempted to go fuck yourself!

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**

Put it bluntly yep thats it. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wilde Oscar:
    steve,

You might be tempted to go fuck yourself!

[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Oscar
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

allow me to rephrase my question, then:
    what effects on other people do you think that combo would have?
    i was thinking since both \'nol and \'none would be present, it might, i don\'t know, have better effects, maybe.

**DONOTDELETE**

Could do, it could lead to some interesting responses like alter ego and the edge, guys get edgy but when i try to come onto women they have this acceptance and laid back respect weird.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul:
    Could do, it could lead to some interesting responses like alter ego and the edge, guys get edgy but when i try to come onto women they have this acceptance and laid back respect weird.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

acceptance enough to be considered a hit (i guess)?

steve,

Sorry! I just can\'t resist some temptations!

Well, assuming that both PI products are stronger than anything except P10 (on its A-None side), and EXCLUDING the implications of the Copulin content of wPI (for now), I would guess that if you used EQUAL amounts of both PI and wPi, you\'d have something like a high-test, oil-based, \"un-scented\" Attraction. The A-Nol to A-None ratio would be 11 to 5, not too far off from Attractions ratio of 5.5 to 3.3, (11 to 6.6).

If you used 2 parts men\'s and one part women\'s PI you\'d have a nearly even blend with just a bit more Nol than None. The possibilities really are endless, but those Copulins need to be considered.

Aside from the obvious negative response by men on this board to the implications of wearing a product containing Copulins, there\'s another effect, or series of effects I\'ve hypothesized.

Exposure to Copulins has been shown to raise men\'s testerone levels. So since you, the user, are the one most closely exposed to them, they are likely to raise your testerone. It is in the process of disposing of testerone that our apocrine glands secrete the androgens that become Pheromones.

So as you process the Copulin signals, produce testerone, and secrete Pheromones you are likely to be pumping up your own natural A-None levels. And A-None is what some guys, especially the younger ones, are trying to get away from. That\'s WHY they wanted to try women\'s PI in the first place!

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Another vicious cycle!
    Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Great analysis, Oscar.

I\'d argue that maybe a testosterone boost is what some of the older, more shy among us could use. I keep forgetting about the effects on the wearer.

Hmmmm.

Scientist
    (Now reconsidering the no-way-in-hell position on copulins.)

Scientist,

Thanks! I do love throwing in the occasional curve, especially after the knuckler I tossed earlier. Think about A-Nol also when you\'re considering the effects on the user. There\'s another good threads worth of material there.

steve,

When you rephrased and asked about the effects of the double PI combo on other \"people\", you hit the proverbial nail square on the head. The most important results reported in the initial reviews of wPI will be, in my opinion, NOT how it affects women, but more importantly, how it affects other men, if at all. Because ,if the Copulins have a negative effect of ANY kind for male users, wPi will stand to lose a large chunk of the market that it WOULD have captured had it been A-Nol ONLY.

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually I\'ve sugguested this mix before for those who can afford it. I think it would work but I\'m sure you\'d only need one spray of the stuff. I hear PI is the smelliest stuff this side of Edge.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok now consider adding rone and or androsteninenone, now this adds to the possibilities, do the couplins really have that much of a negative effect for men, but mixed with say alter ego and andro to balance out everything i will let the mathematics do the sums on recommened doses.

Just some food for thought

hey I have mixxed the two together and have had no problems:
    2 dabs of PI(w)
    2 dabs of PI Behind both ears

Still doing field tests wont know for sure for a few days!!

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Paul, anyone else able to chuck in their two cents worth. Need lots of view points any other possible combos that i could use double PI + alter ego maybe ???

Thread Information