Close

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge News!

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Default Re: Huge News!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Did a spray

of Chikara on each wrist this morning, followed by a dab on each wrist of Pheros. I think the scents blend nicely.

Before leaving the house a few hours later, I did one more spray of Chikara on the neck, followed by on dab of

Pheros split behind both ears.

Unfortunately, I was feeling a bit morose today as I found my car repairs will

cost over $1000 and I had to go rent a car for my trip this weekend.I wasn\'t very observant due to my attitude

this afternoon.

The woman who owns a store I frequent every week was talkative, but I have found her that way

before, depending on how busy the store is and how much I open up the conversation. This one centered around car

repairs and dealing with mechanics.

I went to the grocery to buy a bottle of wine. Walking through the aisle, the

clerk commented that \"there\'s a man with a mission.\" May have been more the expression my face as I was

disgusted that the store didn\'t have a couple of other things I went in there to buy. The clerk at the checkout

was friendly, but nothing extraordinary. At the Starbucks stand, I was offered a free strawberry & cream

frapuccino. (It was a free sample set out on the counter.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img])

Went to the drugstore then to buy condoms (positive thinking

about the vacation [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]), they kept them under lock and key at the

grocery. Meant to watch the reaction of the girl at the register but I distracted myself asking for something

hanging on the wall behind the counter. About 20 years younger than I am, she didn\'t seem to impressed ringing

them up though.

Will probably lay off the mones for the next day or so. At least until Sunday evening in San

Diego or maybe even until the next day when I get a massage. Was going to take a break from them today too but I was

curious about how well the scents of Chikara and Pheros blended together. Smells a lot better than my first day with

Chikara, where I absentmindedly applied Realm deodorant and was overpowered by its scent most of the day.

Phero Dude

In short time you

certainly will get over the car repair issues. Pheromones surely are not going to improve your mood with that on

your mind. Others are not gonna feel the vibe coming from you either thus the pheromones will have little effect.

I\'m sure once your at your destination you will will have a clear mind and have a great time.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

Posts like

International Playboy\'s are a big help. We do need to know under what circumstances things aren\'t working and

when they are. I enjoyed the post!!! Good Luck this weekend!!!

Sue\'s going to be wearing Pheros and

I\'ll wear Chikara when we go out to eat in a few. We\'re also a little high so things might be interesting,

hope so!

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Please do some testing and let us know how long after applying Chikara

before you feel those effects on yourself.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Nonscents,

it takes

only a minute, literally!!!

Tonight I had one of my few hits with a TE gel:PCC:Pheros combo (girl kept smelling

on my neck, finally kissed my neck, I asked \'What was that?\' and she said \'I had to kiss your neck, you

smell soooo yummy!\' - I would consider myself a 4/10 by looks, her maybe a 3/10), but that does not belong in

this thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sunny

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    DZorro, how about a description of those hits you got?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

First i have to say, it\'s kind of hard to describe, since this is the

first time i used anything like this, the hits i got where way diffrent hits i would get from AE/m or NPA/m

First

of Chikara changes my mood considrebly, it ellivates my moods, makes me smile alot too, and the hits, i get is kind

of the same, it\'s like people are glad they see me or something, they talk way more too, not like when you

wearing SOE/m it\'s defanantly diffrent. And they initiate more eye contacts with you too.

So far i only been

using 2 sprayes on my wrists. and the scent last for long time, people are also more around me, even people i

don\'t now at all.

But i will keep testing this product out, since next week my vacation starts, i will have

plenty of time to test it out more.

DZorro,

Enlightened One

When i finally get this

chikara ordered im thinking a 3x way combo to try first.

Pheros and SOE seem to blend so well adn SOE brings out

more of the chatty side combiend with the need to hang around and chat me up with pheros - using some NPA to for the

sexual side and that works.

SOE/pheros and chikara is one i wanna try for the sake of trying as a combo.
    Pheros

smells sorta like a more refined Yes! - it smells like pee but got the women but pheros removes the pee aspect with

something ele i cant quite pick but i am just guessing that might be the Anol in it?

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Well... I used

Chikara for the first time the other night (I don\'t use mones everyday) I went to a pretty relaxed dinner party

with 6 other people there ranging in age from 23-58, and only 1 other guy (the bf of one of the girls)

I knew

everyone there, although I haven\'t seen most of them for about year. I was running very late, and within a 1/2

hour of getting out of the shower, I had applied 3 sprays around my neck, 1 to each wrist, and was walking out the

door.

I felt very \'buzzed\' like I had just downed a couple glasses of wine in a matter of minutes

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Two of the women complimented me immediately on my cologne

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] saying that they just loved the \'light crisp scent\' Then,

all 5 of them took turns sniffing my wrist (very odd for this group) All favorable and it got the mones to their

destination a lot quicker [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Ok... now for the weird part.... instead

of a few small conversations among us... it was one big group convo.... and it mostly revolved around me (I know I

sound full of myself, but it was really odd) and even when it was directed towards someone else.... the person

speaking would hold my gaze for an extended period of time before simply glancing at the person they were speaking

to..... very unlike these people (I\'ve know them all for a number of years.... well most of them anyway) I was

like our eyes were connected an they had to \'tear\' themselves away.

I also noticed two of the younger women

25 and 31 (25\'s bf was there and 31 has been a close friend for 15 yrs) kept touching and rubbing my back and

upper arm while talking to me..... very unlike both of them!!! I din\'t get a very sexual vibe from anyone, but I

wasn\'t looking for one either..... as I said, I\'ve known them all for some time and their was only one single

women there besides my friends 58yo mother (and even she was quite the flirt

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] )

Great first test run..... very odd reactions for these

particular people... and for me to feel drunk even before I had any wine... I see a very bright future for

Chikara... especially if we can mix in a tiny amount of TE/NPA to add that sexual side as well

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

GREAT job Bruce!!!!!

Phero Guru

from last night: We

ate at Muddy River which is a pretty decent place with an excellent bar, we sat at the bar so we could smoke. There

was a couple to our left and one to our right. I had high hopes for the couple to the left as I was sitting next to

that woman and quite close. I was wearing Chikara (one spray to each arm/wrists) and AE (one drop spread around on

each side of my neck just below the ear and towards the back to my hair). Sue was wearing Pheros (several dabs to

the wrists and neck). To my amazement, the woman on my left didn\'t seem to notice me at all - a complete blank.

She was about 25 years old. Her male companion also showed no signs of noticing us either. To Sue\'s right sat

the other couple with the man next to Sue and the woman further over and about 10 feet from myself. Well, Sue

didn\'t notice due to the angle of seating but I saw that woman take several glances our way, with a big smile on

her face, almost as if she were in awe of us. This couple were in their mid-30s, both attractive yuppie appearing

folks. I was drinking beer so at the end of our meal I headed to the men\'s room to take a leak. The man of this

couple also went into the men\'s room but, although I noticed someone come in, I didn\'t realize it was this guy

- standard male practice of not looking at the other guy while he\'s taking a leak. I went back to the bar and

Sue was engaged in a very lively conversation with this woman. I had trouble hearing the conversation so just sat

there trying to appear interested in the conversation. This woman was very very lively, big grin on her face the

whole time, and wanted to know know who we were so we exchanged full names, etc.. They got up to leave after a bit,

the man headed to the door but the woman lingered talking for another few minutes, you could tell she didn\'t want

to leave. Sue concurs with me that this was a decidedly pheromone induced \"interest\". The initial glances our

way from her were one stop short of a DIHL. I\'ve rarely seen a woman so animated with meeting complete

strangers.
    Tonight were going to some old friends\' place (swinger friends that is). There will be 2 males and

3 females (all late 40s to early 50s) so it should be a fun night. We will experiment as well in this venue and

report tomorrow. I\'m taking today off from moving stuff and will walk around town so may use some Chikara and

hopefully will have even more to report on.

This product seems

rather intresting from the reports so far. Is there anyone who is beta testing the product that has not got any

results yet?

Also, is everyone who is getting results getting the same type of result?

Some random thoughts on

Chikara (I\'m already into the wine and I need to get out of here to the grocers):

I\'m getting similar stuff

as most of you. I get the drunk feeling. I get the friendly vibe. It doesn\'t feel particularly sexual around

folks I don\'t know, at least compared to my own fav mix, which is based largely around Andro 4.2 and TE. I really

like the fragrance, but I think I\'m OD\'ing on the mones because I apparently wear a lot more fragrance than

Bruce does. I\'m going to have to add fragrance to it.

My g/f of some five months started a convo about moving

in with me this morning. And for the last few days (since I\'ve been wearing Chikara), she\'s been talking about

how the relationship has moved deeper. We did have a _very_ nice weekend at the beach last weekend, so it\'s hard

to tell.

I say \"not particularly sexual\"; g/f described the first night I wore Chikara as \"ravenous.\"

FWIW, g/f knows about the pheros, and she\'s aware I\'m beta testing this weekend.

Ok. So I can live

without my mix for a few more days. I need to see what this stuff does at much lower concentration. I wear my own

mix at about 20ug/ml none. I put 55 sprays of Chikara, 48 sprays of Sexual (my current fav scent) into one of

Bruce\'s atomizers and topped with EtOH. That should give 80 ug/ml total. I feel a little naked without a bunch of

Edge on me, but we\'re going to the theatre tonight and we\'ll see how it goes.

-Bass

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Pheros smells sorta like a more refined Yes! -

it smells like pee but got the women but pheros removes the pee aspect with something ele i cant quite pick but i am

just guessing that might be the Anol in it?

I\'d be happy to

comment on your Pheros questions if you post them in one of the Pheros threads, but I don\'t want to

clog the \"Huge News\" one up with it. OK, good sir?

Well I was hoping to use it

last Saturday in a more group situation. Unfortunately my friend is moving next Saturday he is still painting the

house. I did use it to go to the supermarket but no visible reactions from any of the shoppers/employees(I don\'t

count smiles as hits since some of the employees there know me already). I put 2 sprays on the neck, one spray in

back of the hand and rubbed them together. I have 2 more opportunities in the next couple of weekends, so I will

give a full report.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

I had to go to a

local mall yesterday morning, so I figured it was a good chance to test Chikara in that kind of setting. I had

applied two sprays to the front of my neck and one to each wrist, waited 30 min then went to the mall.

I

unfortunately got there 30 min before the stores opened so I had to walk around with the few people that were there

with no reactions of any kind... but I really wasn\'t feeling sociable either, so I wasn\'t really close enough

for the mones or scent to work.

The stores finally opened their doors and I headed in to get a new dress shirt

and a couple of other things.... really just wanting to get the hell out of there by this point. I had to walk

halfway around the store to find two young women (one early 20\'s the other 28-32) employees standing around

chatting. I asked them quite nicely if one of them could ring me out.... well I got a nasty look and a nod towards a

register in the suit dept. I bit my tongue and simply smiled at her instead of letting her have it for being so

rude.... I don\'t usually take that [censored] from anyone, but I just didn\'t feel like it (side effect of

Chikara?)

I follow her over and as she takes my things, the phone rings and she puts my things down and answers

it. I didn\'t really care, it\'s part of the job, and as she was answering the persons questions she was just as

rude as she\'d been with me. Well, she was on the phone for about two minutes and I could see lightly sniffing the

air (not to obviously, but I happened to be paying attention) When she got off, a big smile spread across her face

(very pretty smile to) and she turned to me and asked what that incredible cologne was that I was wearing. She

apologized for having been so rude to me before and that she shouldn\'t have taken that call before ringing me

out. I told her it was a new Japanese blend that I had found on Ebay, but couldn\'t pronounce the name.

What a HUGE difference in her attitude after inhaling Chikara

for a few minutes. I think you definitely need to get in close for up to 5 minutes for it to start working its

magic. Pretty cool to see it in action [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Cool, looks like

Chakira has \"ice princess melting capabilities\"! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Any

adventurous types use Chakira at one of those \"up close and personal\" type strip clubs? While pheromone usage

doesn\'t stop the dancers from working you for money, it certainly does help you get a little more oomph per

dollar! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

When she got off, a big smile spread across

her face (very pretty smile to) and she turned to me and asked what that incredible cologne was that I was

wearing.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I think we\'re just

scratching the surface with what this Chikara is capable of...I think we need to do lots more testing out in the

field...I guess mine is coming in the 2nd batch...cant wait...

Phero Guru

sorry this took so

long but I\'ve been exhausted lately (between trying to move, hitting a small swingers party on Sat night, and

speed-reading Elana\'s new bestseller - I couldn\'t bring myself to type this report). On Saturday I wore

Chikara, one spray to each arm and AE, one drop on either side of my neck. I then took a 4 mile walk stopping in the

middle for lunch. The 18-20 something punk rocker hostess/greeter came out from behind her podium, sidled up to me

and rubber her body slightly against me as she found me a seat. I was seated right next to a table with 3

attractive 40 something women who paid me not one lick of attention though. My waitress, another punk type, was very

friendly but likely she was just angling for the better tip. I then went to a local newstand and the

mother/daughter team behind the counter were \"extra\" friendly. No DIHLs. Saturday night was too much of a

drunken/smoking binge with some less that great sex thrown in. The 2 other women present there though liked all the

scents Sue and I presented to them: chikara, pheros and ae but their top pick was pheros - they liked it a lot.

I\'m going to try the Chikara/AE combo again today if I can get some time to go out and about today.

It sounds like a lot of

people are using 2-4 sprays. That is a lot of pheromones. Might want to think about bringing it in a bit if anyone

is not getting reactions.

I think Chikara shouldn\'t

be tested with other products like AE and others. We should try to get a handle on how CK works first solo before

trying mixes and combinations. It already has seven Pheromones.

Phero Guru

the problem is that

it\'s hard to judge how far Chikara \"carries\" so I\'m using the AE to get their notice and hoping the

Chikara kicks in as they get closer. Ok - today I will only wear Chikara and see what happens.

Bruce,

Got my bottle

of Chikara a little while ago, but I haven\'t really been in the position to go out and test much lately. All I

can say thus far is that the scent is really nice and that something in there makes me feel good. Will

report more when I get to do some \"field testing\" again, but for now I can only say that \"I like what I

smell.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Phero Guru

took a 5 mile walk to

and thru Portsmouth downtown area. I took Jose\'s advice and tried just Chikara. I have nothing to report. I

did have close contact with two women and no reactions. I think my approach (Chikara/AE combo) works best for me at

the moment. Nap Time!

Folks,
    Good news and bad

news and good news. Good news is we think we have the spray head problems completely solved. In any case, we have

100 bottles filled full and all hand tested to be sure they spray properly. Bad news is we don\'t have them in

Hotchkiss yet. Good news is, barring some unforseen disaster (like keeps happening with the EW shipment), we will

really really have these 100 bottles ready to ship tomorrow, Wednesday.

Sorry \'bout that, but I think these

ones will work fine.

Bruce

Phero Guru

are they all spoken

for or are some still available?

There are plenty left. I

would guess we have sold about half of those 100.

Bruce

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It sounds like a lot of people are using 2-4

sprays. That is a lot of pheromones. Might want to think about bringing it in a bit if anyone is not getting

reactions.

Yeah. If I\'m not mistaken, this has six times

more mones than Edge, the only other popular product people spray!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] And lots of people are afraid to spray Edge as it is, anyway (I

only dab it). This stuff is also 50% stronger than AE, and has 50% more mones by weight than PI. Of course, it may

not be stronger in any one mone than is AE by weight, and most probably has less -none than PI by weight (though I

don\'t know for sure, of course). But we don\'t know the potenial for OD of the 4 extra mones.

Until I

know more, I plan on using it with another simple scent so I don\'t OD. I wonder if we\'ll be able to somehow

get the tops off so we can dab it, in the final version. Otherwise I hope people can avoid OD\'ing or wasting it.

Don\'t let the mellow smell fool you! I\'m thinking one spray will be enough to start with, but of course

I\'d have to go with whatever B says over what I thought.

Do the tops come off the

new atomizers?

Holmes

Yaaaay! The Chikara has

arrived! They will ship today. Whew!
    The EW arrived too, by the way. Man what a saga with that one.

About

the concentration of pheromones in Chikara. Don\'t let the 10 mg/bottle intimidate you too much. They are there,

but among the 4 new ingredients are items which can be used in greater amounts than the pheros you are used to (NONE

NOL etc). I have used two sprays at a time and I am sure there are guys who will use more effectively (at clubs

etc). It never hurts to start small and work up though.

B

Phero Pro

Yaaaay! The Chikara has arrived! They will ship

today. Whew!
    The EW arrived too, by the way. Man what a saga with that one.

About the concentration of

pheromones in Chikara. Don\'t let the 10 mg/bottle intimidate you too much. They are there, but among the 4 new

ingredients are items which can be used in greater amounts than the pheros you are used to (NONE NOL etc). I have

used two sprays at a time and I am sure there are guys who will use more effectively (at clubs etc). It never hurts

to start small and work up though.

B

But it could help us

have a clue of how much -none there is in Chikara... in case we want to use it with NPA as a combo (to get the NPA

special ingredients and its sexual related hits).

Would a spray of Chikara

adequately cover NPA? If so, could I get away with three dabs?

thanks

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information