Close

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 313

Thread: Huge News!

Banned User

Default Re: Huge News!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It might be that you\'re just a charming guy Franki.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Or because I am in a good mood because I (finally) have Chikara...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I will keep wearing this, and try to make an unbiased

conclusion, if that is possible. But, in the beta testing phase of WAGG, my gut feeling about it after wearing it

two or three times was right as well.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

I put on two sprays of

Chikara an hour ago, one spray per wrist, walked the dog, and then met my upstairs neighbor on the way back in. She

has heretofore pointededly ignored my hellos but, strangely enough, she\'s been friendly towards Sue since we

moved in 2 weeks ago (Pheros perhaps??? or just more comfortable speaking with another woman??). I had a nice

friendly conversation with her (mid 50s, still attractive, flight attendant - which may explain her coolness towards

me prior to today, must get hit on by guys all the time I suspect). Kudos for Chikara!!! I\'m now going to add

two drops of AE to each side of my neck, hit some stores, and see what happens.

Phero Guru

back from the store.

I did add the AE. I sauntered, dillied and dallied, and nothing to note till I hit the produce section. As I

approached this woman who was NOT looking in my direction, she turned to me, smiled, said \"Hello!, How are You?\"

She was beaming. It was as if she knew me but that is highly unlikely. I just said hello and smiled back. she

then went about her business. At the checkout, woman in her late 20s, surly looking, waited on me and never did

improve her demeanor in spite of my being cheerful and loaded with mones. Will be out and about some more and see

what happens.

Got my chikara

yesterday: is their ment to be any documentation about how to use it because for some reason mine came with an A4

sheet saying \"here are the SOE gel packs you order\'d\"!!

This product really is fantastic. If anyone hasent

order\'d it yet I recomend they do so as soon as possible, its unlike any pheromone product I\'ve used

before.

The scents fantastic: I hope they do\'nt change it in the slightest for the final product. I normally

wear hugo boss and I would definatly wear an aftershave smelling like chikara instead if I found one.

The effect

of the product was awsome. At first I didnt notice it doing anything at all. Then I noticed girls chatting to me

more than useual, and in a very relaxed manner. Later on as people got drunk their was loads of physical contact,

I\'d say I got more contact from more women than I ever have in a single night before.

Their is definatly some

sexual element to it, lots of flirting etc, but nowhere near as intense as the sexual attraction from strait none or

NPA. On the plus side women seem not to be intimidated at all like they can be by none or NPA: its the opposite,

they seem really at ease like WAGG or SOE can cause.

Women just seem to love being around you and interacting

with you when you where chikara. I know I\'ve only tested it the once but I\'m still shore as anything it was

the mones at work.

My dosage was 4 sprays (higher than recomended I know, but I was going to be in a packd club

with people smoking and a smoke machine), 1 each side of neck, one on chest, and one on wrists.

Thanks bruce for

a fantastic product

Went to a Bar last night with

friends (a couple), we went there for a celebration. My friends knew most of the people there so I was the only

stranger and was introduced around. I met one girl who was young about 19 or 21, very cute who was with her

boyfriend. A rocker type with long hair, probably is in a band. Anyway while her boyfriend was onstage singing

karaoke, my friend noticed when I was getting drinks at the bar that she was eyeing me, literally turning her head

to follow me. I decided to test this and was giving her glances which she gave back and holding it for four seconds

at least. You can tell by body language she was interested in me but her boyfriend was there. I consider this a

major hit for CK.

I applied three sprays, one on each side of neck, one on chest. I sprayed about one-hour

before I got to the bar.

As some know, I\'ve

been using the JDM mix lately and lovin it. I started adding two sprays of Chikara along with the JDM just after I

got my Chi. One spray to each wrist. I\'ve been getting great reactions from the combo. Nothing sexual, just

lots of attention, great conversations with women, lots of respect from men and all that has been reported by others

using Chikara.

Today was incredible. It\'s getting down to the bottom of the bottle with my JDM mix. Only the

last few drops remain. When I loaded up yesterday I noticed people getting a little dingy around me but today was

off the charts. The bottom of the bottle \"syndrome\" has happened to me before with my mixes. Something happens

with those last few drops that seems to always be a bit more intense.

First stop, the Lumber store. The women

helping me had obviously just returned from her vacation on Saturn. Donald Duck on LSD could not have put on a

better show for me. No words.

Next stop, the Hardware store to get 15 gals. of primer tinted. *Safety Tip*

Never have paint mixed while wearing Mones. They WILL F it up! Guaranteed. I was just getting a half tint on some

primer so F it up all you want was my thinking but I digress. I had a great time in the hardware store. EVERYBODY

had a great time while I was in the Hardware store.

Next stop, the Grocery store. CHAOS! ABSOLUTE CHAOS!

And it was all because of me. It was so cool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As I walked through

the isles I could hear things falling apart behind me as people entered my trailing Mone cloud. People dropping egg

cartons. Shopping carts banging into other shopping carts and other people. People standing by themselves looking

totally lost. One women put her stuff in some strange mans cart and then started arguing with him about who\'s

cart it was. She lost the argument and spent the next minute or so trying to figure out where she\'d left her

cart. Some guy on a C-phone calling home to ask his wife why he was at the store. Meanwhile everybody I came in

direct contact with acted like I was a best friend that they hadn\'t seen in years. It was so much fun. I\'m

still trying to sort things out about the day and about the mix. I have about two dabs of the JDM left. We\'ll see

if tomorrow is another Twilight Zone experience. Hope so.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Nice story!

Phero Dude

Good Stuff Big Gulp! I

had 3 sprays Chikara with 1 spray TE. What I appreciate is guy respect very prevalent. Seems I have the go to

attitude(with a couple drinks) to get women intrigued. Got 7 numbers tonight and I\'m sure of 3 as being very

legitimately interested. I do have to say I have been digesting some of David Deangelo and that surely has been of

great help tonight too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Great report,

BigGulp!

How much of Chikara and the JDM mix (3 Pheros:1 NPA) did you use on your \"crazy day\" and

where exactly did you apply?

I recently used 4 sprays of Chikara (2 neck, 2 wrists) during a meeting with

friends. We frequently meet as a group so I have a good baseline for reactions. On that day, everybody was acting

absolutely foolish and childish... very obvious!

If you want to f*ck up a serious meeting, just wear lots of

Chikara! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sunny

</font><blockquote><font

Next stop, the Grocery store. CHAOS! ABSOLUTE CHAOS! And it was all because

of me. It was so cool. As I walked through the isles I could hear things falling apart behind me as people entered

my trailing Mone cloud. People dropping egg cartons. Shopping carts banging into other shopping carts and other

people. People standing by themselves looking totally lost. One women put her stuff in some strange mans cart and

then started arguing with him about who\'s cart it was. She lost the argument and spent the next minute or so

trying to figure out where she\'d left her cart. Some guy on a C-phone calling home to ask his wife why he was at

the store. Meanwhile everybody I came in direct contact with acted like I was a best friend that they hadn\'t seen

in years. It was so much fun. I\'m still trying to sort things out about the day and about the mix. I have about

two dabs of the JDM left. We\'ll see if tomorrow is another Twilight Zone experience. Hope so.

<hr

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

Next stop, the Grocery store. CHAOS! ABSOLUTE CHAOS! And it was all because

of me. It was so cool. As I walked through the isles I could hear things falling apart behind me as people entered

my trailing Mone cloud. People dropping egg cartons. Shopping carts banging into other shopping carts and other

people. People standing by themselves looking totally lost. One women put her stuff in some strange mans cart and

then started arguing with him about who\'s cart it was. She lost the argument and spent the next minute or so

trying to figure out where she\'d left her cart. Some guy on a C-phone calling home to ask his wife why he was at

the store. Meanwhile everybody I came in direct contact with acted like I was a best friend that they hadn\'t seen

in years. It was so much fun. I\'m still trying to sort things out about the day and about the mix. I have about

two dabs of the JDM left. We\'ll see if tomorrow is another Twilight Zone experience. Hope so.

<hr

<hr

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

When I was wearing Chikara

when I visited my parents, my mother said that I look taller and she wanted to measure me like when I was a kid

(I\'m 33 and certainly haven\'t grown for many years and certainly my mother never made a comment like this for

equally many years).

Now today I visited a female friend, wearing 4 sprays of Chikara and 3 dabs of a JDM like

mix: 4 Pheros:1 NPA. After saying hello she said: \"You look much taller, like you have grown -

strange...\".

No, I don\'t have new shoes or other outfit and I never got comments on my size before and no, I

haven\'t grown [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]. It must be the Chikara! I haven\'t gotten

these comments with other mones.

Later we talked about scents and she said that she had immediately consciously

noticed my new scent when we said hello and that she thought that it is very pleasant. She is not the kind of girl

who would say this just to be nice. I am sure that this is what she really thinks!

Sunny

</font><blockquote><font

my mother said that I look taller and she wanted to measure me like when I

was a kid (I\'m 33 and certainly haven\'t grown for many years and certainly my mother never made a comment like

this for equally many years).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That was cute.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

HMMM.. I noticed that the

quality of the posts have been more legitimate. I\'m no longer reading I put on mones and my neighbors cat winked

at me (keep it up).

I decided to jump on the bandwagon so I expect my order to be in next week.

DCW

What

the %^^$# was that!!??? -The mayor of Hiroshima

Banned User

I have got another \"my

landlady smiled at me\" story for you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (i was wearing 4 sprays of

Chikara, which i think is an OD, btw)

While I was sitting on a bench waiting for the train, a pregnant woman

came by and sat down on the bench a few feet from me reading an italian magazine . Then after a little while, she

stood up all of a sudden for no apparent reason and sat down right next to me, right between me and another

guy.

Then, when I took the test and stood up, she stood up as well very soon as well.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

I have got another \"my landlady smiled at me\" story for you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (i was wearing 4 sprays of Chikara, which i think is an OD,

btw)

While I was sitting on a bench waiting for the train, a pregnant woman came by and sat down on the bench a

few feet from me reading an italian magazine . Then after a little while, she stood up all of a sudden for no

apparent reason and sat down right next to me, right between me and another guy.

Then, when I took the test and

stood up, she stood up as well very soon as well. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I see a

paternity suit on the horizon.

DCW

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

My female poodle rolls

over and spreads her legs when im wearing something is androstenone heavy (andro 4.2, NPA etc)

That it normally

doesnt do when im not wearing pheros or nol or rone heavy ones. Guess it is just an instinctual behaviour

lol.

But on a serious note ive been using the stuff for 6 years now and glad i did actually - the quality of

woman im able to attract is amazing ( not including the muscles ive gained from 3 years of heavy working out) but

yeah its useful in the customer service and sales industry to - getting people to buy more of the goods in the shop

where i used to work was amazing - i think we broke record sales targets in the department store i worked in for a

year.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

My female poodle rolls over and spreads her legs when im wearing something is

androstenone heavy (andro 4.2, NPA etc)

That it normally doesnt do when im not wearing pheros or nol or rone

heavy ones. Guess it is just an instinctual behaviour lol.

But on a serious note ive been using the stuff for 6

years now and glad i did actually - the quality of woman im able to attract is amazing ( not including the muscles

ive gained from 3 years of heavy working out) but yeah its useful in the customer service and sales industry to -

getting people to buy more of the goods in the shop where i used to work was amazing - i think we broke record sales

targets in the department store i worked in for a year.

What does

this have to do with Chikara? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Got my Chikara about an hour ago, a a

little more than 1/4 leaked out with definite water marks on the survey.

Bruce pleeeeese reconsider another

pakage stratergy something like Pheros perhaps, glass in a paper envolope?...mmmm.

DCW

Talking Too politically incorrect, too late

I know it's really too late for Japanese powerful pheromone name ideas, but how 'bout "Pheroshima"?
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    I know

it's really too late for Japanese powerful pheromone name ideas, but how 'bout "Pheroshima"?

LMAO
    Eep Opp Ork Aah Aah...

Phero Guru

Nagachakara!

DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 313

Thread Information