Close

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge News!

Default Re: Huge News!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Did you guys or has anyone

gotten the \"your order has been shipped out emails\" from Love scent from this product?

Because I still

haven\'t got one.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I didn\'t

get an email notice because I ordered over the phone. I emailed Bruce on Saturday to verify whether my order made it

through and was shipped and he was quick to reply to the positive within 15 minutes or so!

Thought it wasn\'t

going to show up last night as the mail had already been delivered. But the postman returned about a half hour later

with the package, which required a signature.

Soaking the bottle in hot water for a few minutes last night did

help the sprayer. I get a very fine mist now when I spray. I kind of like the bottle myself, if the sprayer will

work consistently.

Put a spray on each wrist and two on the neck this morning. Hope I didn\'t over do it for

work. Did make the mistake of using Realm deodorant today and every time I raise my arm, I get a whiff of that.

Don\'t think they go together that well and the deodorant is so much stronger. Have to keep my arms to my sides I

guess.

Too early to tell any effects, other than I feel pretty good today. Could be the Realm though.

Gonna be

a coin toss now whether I use this or Pheros/TE when I see my friend in San Diego next week. I want to try both on

her but am having a hard time deciding on which to try first.

As for the name, I keep thinking of that singer,

Shakara, I think her name is. Maybe it should be called Hai Aikido.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just kidding. I picture myself fighting off the women like in the

old Hai Karate ads with this stuff. First thought of \"Hai Kempo,\" but kempo means \"way of the fist,\" so

thought aikido would be good as it uses leverage, which pheromones are, in a way.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BJF,

Those messages are

automated and they are connected to the online system. If you ordered by phone PayPal etc you won\'t get

one.

B

Answered by PM

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Ok, just

had an interaction with one of the few females in my area at work. As I\'ve been finding with mones so far, the

effect again seems to be more on me than anything noticable from the woman. She\'s been around for awhile but

I\'ve kind of ignored her, never thought she was that attractive. Had to temporarily install some equipment for

her a couple of weeks ago and that\'s the first I directly dealt with her.

She just came to pick up her

equipment. First thing I noticed is she is kind of attractive after all. And I was getting aroused talking to her.

Guess it was the thought of her getting turned on by the Chikara I\'m wearing.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Anyway, I felt more attractive and made a lot more eye contact with

her than ever before.

BTW, in my post above, that should be Pheros/NPA, not TE.

IP,

That is something I

noticed about Chkara too. It has been oft mentioned in conection with other phero products, but I think it is

especially noticeable with Chikara.

B

Chikara Update

As you

porbably know, we got in (and shipped out already) the first 50 bottles last Friday. The plan was to sell only 100

betas total, but we were able to stretch the second 50 into another 100, so that brings the total to 150. As you

have also noticed no doubt, we are having some problems with the spray heads, so I don\'t think we will make any

more using the old apparatus.

Probably you all have a pretty good idea if you made the first 50 bottles or not,

but we have sold about 100 by now and haven\'t mailed out any news to those who didn\'t make the cut. In

general (online orders) if you didn\'t get a \"your order has been shipped\" email, then your order didn\'t

make the first 50 and hasn\'t been shipped.

The next 100 bottles will be filled tomorrow, and I am trying to

see if I can get the leak problems fixed; not too hopeful about that though. We should have the bottles at our

warehouse by Friday, but I am still not sure if we will get them early enough in the day to get any orders shipped.

At the latest, we will ship them all on Monday.

Anyone, receiving a significantly low-level bottle of Chikara

should email (not PM) me with the full name on the order and we\'ll take care of that.

Regards and

thanks,
    Bruce

Bigdog,

The

giddiness was a little out of the ordinary. There were four different tables of girls and all were having a good

time laughing while they were supposed to be studying. The eye contact was unmistakable along with the girls who

would go out of there way to walk directly past me.

Phero Dude

I won\'t probably get

mine til Thursday or Friday. That\'s because I\'m sure it will require a signature just like Pheros did and I

will not be home. I\'ll get a notice of 3 attempts to deliver failed and I\'ll have to get at the post office.

Not sure why my previous AE/TE order and most others get delivered to my mail without a sig but Pheros and perhaps

Chikara will need the sig. Oh well....

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Bigdog,

The giddiness was a little out of the ordinary. There were four

different tables of girls and all were having a good time laughing while they were supposed to be studying. The eye

contact was unmistakable along with the girls who would go out of there way to walk directly past me.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So do you think it was the edge that did that? How is edge for you

normally?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I won\'t probably get mine til

Thursday or Friday. That\'s because I\'m sure it will require a signature just like Pheros did and I will not be

home. I\'ll get a notice of 3 attempts to deliver failed and I\'ll have to get at the post office. Not sure why

my previous AE/TE order and most others get delivered to my mail without a sig but Pheros and perhaps Chikara will

need the sig. Oh well....

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Can\'t you leave a note that you

will pick it up at the post office? They are supposed to leave a note after eveyr attempt and then you can sign

something saying you will pick it up. Anyway, if you know you aren\'t going to be home, I\'d leave a note for

the mailman and then go to the post office. That\'s what I do.

Phero Dude

Thanks for the advice

BJF. I will probably leave a note to leave at the post office since I will be off work in time to pickup the next

couple days.

I believe TE often is cuplprit of giddiness. But I think more likely if some nol with it. I prefer

AE with it so the rone perhaps gives gals the signal it\'s me that\'s the source. Not sure if rone is all the

necessary for women to detect the friendly/sensual signals are coming from me. A little WAGG in hair or back of neck

too.

I for one have better success with TE than NPA. I just think AE/NPA combo can be easy to OD with none on. At

least that\'s the case for me.

If Chikara promotes confidence and a sensuous attitude on me that\'s great. I

do hope it does have noticeably positive affects on women too. Time will tell!

Stranger

Yes, my bottle

isn\'t cooperating with my wishes as well. I\'m going to get out my tools tonight, remove the top and transfer

to an empty dropper bottle. No spillage in transit, though.

okay, got my bottle of

Chikara today. A little leakage, not much. Label is sticky, but it smells good. Like a clean musk. I sprayed some on

my wrist, and couldn\'t stop smelling it. Unfortunately, I did this AFTER work. I\'m going to the gym now, and

to martial arts class later. Will report back any unusual reactions.

This stuff is making me sleepy and giving

me a headache. Plus I got wood a minute after smelling it. Could have just been that I needed to de-stress, or it

might have been Chikara. I guess I\'ll find out later.

Phero Guru

my order came in

today. The bottle was about 3/4 full and the label was mostly worn off - some trace stickiness and scent on the

outside of the bottle which I immediately rubbed on my jacket for later observations. My girlfriend and I will be

seeing old friends this weekend so I think that may be my first opportunity to do some testing. My initial

impression is \"muskiness\" but I\'ll have my GF check it when she gets home as she\'s the \"nose\" in the

family.

I still say you call it

\"Pherocious\" Who\'s idea was that? Brilliant.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Wooo Hooo... I got

mine today to [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

There was just a tiny bit of leakage.... a bit

less than 1/4 inch missing and I haven\'t had any problems with the sprayer.... it emits a nice fine mist after 2

pumps or so. I would definitely like to see the final version come with a removable top though.

I really like

the scent... but I\'m not very good at describing the notes, so I\'m not going to try. I\'ll have to wait

until Fri night to test it out.

Thanks to Bruce and DST, I now I have two incredible new scents in my arsenal

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Goss, KoolKing, Pantero,

don\'t you guys need to go to the supermarket? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Honestly,

SOMEONE (in possession of Chikara) go to the supermarket! Bruce is on the edge of his seat waiting for you to do

so!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SERIOUSLY! We\'re all

dying here. Someone go somewhere with this stuff already!

Its strange I

haven\'t yet gotta mine and it was shipped on Friday, normally it takes 3 days to get my stuff from love-scent. I

was planning ON wearing it tomorrow to class : /

Phero Dude

As mentioned before it

may require signature. So if you aren\'t around for the mailman leave a note outside to leave at post office

otherwise they\'ll keep trying to deliver at your door.

Phero Guru

supermarket!!! hah!!!

my girlfriend left half an hour ago for the market with a liberal dose on - will report results later this

evening. Though, she didn\'t care for the scent all that much but allows that it is a \"male\" product and has

a very masculine scent to it. More later!

Actually I have

been around when the mailman arrives these 4 days and still nothing. Hopefully by tomorrow noon, unless it is

missing : /

Phero Guru

ok good and bad: Sue

wore a very liberal amount to the supermarket (please keep in mind the sex of the wearer). She doesn\'t like it

herself, makes her feel grumpy and tired. Would not like the scent on a man either - reminds her too much of

straight NPA. On the bright side, women at the supermarket \"looked\" at her more than usual, one woman kept

bumping (not literally) into her and more or less followed her up and down the aisles (\"too much to be a

coincidence\"). A comparison to Pheros would be sort of unfair but it\'s seeming to be two entirely different

ballgames, Pheros appeals to Sue so much that she wears it all the time; she would never wear Chikara again.

Clearly, as Sue remarked to me, I should be the one testing this product so I will asap. Hope this helps. I\'ll

wait till after the weekend to fill out the survey that comes with Chikara.

</font><blockquote><font

ok good and bad: Sue wore a very liberal amount to the supermarket (please

keep in mind the sex of the wearer). She doesn\'t like it herself, makes her feel grumpy and tired. Would not

like the scent on a man either - reminds her too much of straight NPA. On the bright side, women at the supermarket

\"looked\" at her more than usual, one woman kept bumping (not literally) into her and more or less followed her

up and down the aisles (\"too much to be a coincidence\"). A comparison to Pheros would be sort of unfair but

it\'s seeming to be two entirely different ballgames, Pheros appeals to Sue so much that she wears it all the

time; she would never wear Chikara again. Clearly, as Sue remarked to me, I should be the one testing this product

so I will asap. Hope this helps. I\'ll wait till after the weekend to fill out the survey that comes with

Chikara.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This could be a good sign. None doesn\'t make the

women to happy when they wear it. We know that works.

And the scent is supposed to be masculine, IIRC. And at

least Sue got some more ec from women. Could this be because she is a woman wearing (perhaps) men\'s mones and

this caught the womens attention/caught them off guard.

Anyway, thanks for the report, I don\'t think there is

anything negative about it.

BTW, haven\'t you guys heard, men are supposed to do the grocery shopping nowadays.

It is part of our liberation movement.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

I usually do the

grocery shopping as I\'m also the home \"chef\". Sue went today as I\'m beat from moving stuff as we\'re

moving ourselves this time instead of using a moving company. So There!!! Just joking.

</font><blockquote><font

I\'m beat from moving stuff as we\'re moving ourselves

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Girlish indeed, all while being very liberating!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I am going to

go light some candles and take a bubble bath now.

I'm a whopper!

I recieved mine

today. It leaked just alittle. The sprayer just takes a few sprays to work. It is quite good once it starts working

right. The smell is not overbearing at all. It is really a nice manly smell. You can definetly tell there are mones

in this stuff just by how it makes me feel. hope it makes the gals feel the same way.

Enlightened One

Well my order goes in

tomorrow - although i might delay another week just to see the progress. Or i might go with another bottle of

pheros if there is any left.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Honestly, SOMEONE (in possession of Chikara) go to

the supermarket! Bruce is on the edge of his seat waiting for you to do so!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sorry guys... I was going to look at leasing a new condo and didn\'t want to wear an untested

product. I chose to go with a safe and tested combo (which worked quite well... the guy offered it to me on the spot

even though he had shown it to 3 people before me, and stil had two more after me

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
    I did spray some on my wrist when I got home and I couldn\'t

stop smelling the scent... I love it, and the phero buzz was unmistakable

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Great job Bruce!!

I\'ll be visiting friends with a newborn

tonight and don\'t wear mones when I visit because I don\'t want to take the chance of messing with his

development. I\'ll definitely take it for a test run tomorrow at the mall, grocery store and probably Borders and

the attached cafe.

Well I got tired of the

defect spray so I took it apart and put Chikara in my blue Atomizer. I tested it out and sprayed once in the back

of my hand, it is true you can\'t stop smelling it. At first you get a alcohol/Pheromone type of smell but that

goes away within a few minutes and the fragrance takes over. I\'m helping a friend and his family move this

Saturday so hopefully will get a reaction.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information