Close

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge News!

Default Re: Huge News!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I also will add

that after smelling it a dozen times I feel strange.

DCW,

I would

say the three ladies at Best Buy that helped me when I picked out, returned and picked out another MP3 player. One

lady at Barnes and Nobles who just started a conversation while I was sitting beside her. That\'s about it so

far.

Guys,
    Again, don\'t OD

on this stuff. Keep the longing for more there. Myself I wear it on wrists only and the ocassional whiff that

reaches my own nostrils is always welcome. Most folks are not as conservative with fragrance or pheromones as I am,

but start small and work up if you naturaly long for more.

Bruce

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    DCW,

I would say the three ladies at Best Buy that helped me when I

picked out, returned and picked out another MP3 player. One lady at Barnes and Nobles who just started a

conversation while I was sitting beside her. That\'s about it so far.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hang on, these are clerk that are paid to be attentive.
    More field testing needed.
    Try

Starbucks.

Good luck.

DCW

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Update!

From what I can tell, Chikara seems to

cause women to act more caring when interacting with me, this includes strangers. Not an \"I love you forever\"

type caring but more, like \"if everyone cared for each other this way the world would be a better place\" type of

caring [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . It\'s a strange sensation to get that kind of vibe

from someone that you\'ve never met before. This stuff really puts women at ease.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

StandingTall-

Your comments and those of burgerama really have me intrigued. While I\'m

quite happy w/ my personal mix, it sounds as if Bruce has come up w/ something that accomplishes what took me a very

long time to develop and at a fraction of the overall cost I\'ve incurred in the process. I\'d love to hear

from others who\'ve noticed this \"feel good factor\" as well. I\'m also curious to find out if anyone has

noticed that Chikara packs a sexual punch to go w/ this effect.

I think it would be very interesting to test

Chikara on one of the girls I\'m seeing right now. She\'s rather jaded for only 22 and quite the ballbuster and

it would be amusing to turn her into a big \"warm fuzzy\"...although I\'d probably miss the fun of our constant

banter.

Okay, here is my report

from the first day:

As mentioned above, the effect on myself be can best described as DRUNK. I went out on my

bicycle and I felt like I should not drive, like I had too many beers. A really strong effect and certainly an OD on

myself!

First I went to a travelling agency where I spent almost an hour sitting in front of a nice girl

working on my bookings. We know each other since I am a frequent customer, so I can compare. Maybe she was lightly

friendlier and happier than usual. Also gave me a friendly look in the eyes at the beginning, but nothing so much

out of the ordinary that I could clearly attribute it to Chikara.

Then I went to see a long time and very

close but LJBF female friend. I have tested various products and mixes on her and have a good understanding on how

she reacts. I know how her \'neutral\' behavior looks like. She is one of the few girls which are strong

\"-none responders\" to me. This means she gives me a 100% consistent response with -none, even more with TE/NPA.

This means DIHL, can\'t stop staring at me, is extremely touchy and more obvious signs.

So I was wondering

what would happen with Chikara: Nothing obvious, unfortunately. We spent almost 2 hours close together, but her

reaction looked to me like what I am used to as her \'neutral\' (without mones). I even asked her what she

thinks about the scent. She did not notice anything, so I had her sniff my neck. She said \"Okay - not great, but

not bad either\". But no visible reaction to Chikara. I decided to go to the restroom and spray on a mix of TE and

some fragrance oil. When I returned she immediately said \"now I can smell your fragrance\". It took maybe three

minutes until she changed very obviously (anybody would have noticed) to the TE/NPA typical behavior described

above.

Okay, this was just the first day. I would describe my first impression: Judging from my own reaction,

this is powerful stuff, but the effect is probably of a friendly/softening kind. It may not produce obvious hits

like -none. Got to test more...

Sunny

Phero Pro

Don\'t forget

Chikara also has -none. Anyway, perhaps you could try adding a dab or two of TE to see if her reaction is similar to

the reaction in the days you only use TE / NPA.

Bruce,

to me the size

of one spray of Chikara looks much smaller than the size of one spray of TE for example (I mean in terms of liquid,

not actual pheromone content, of cause). I believe my atomizer is working good now - it produces a nice fine mist.

But it really looks less than what an average atomizer gives.

Can you confirm this?

Sunny

ToBeOrNotToBe: That\'s

pretty much what I did when I added TE on top of the Chikara. But tomorrow I will try smaller amounts (not with her,

though...).

Phero Guru

I was going to wait

for the weekend to continue testing but couldn\'t resist. I used two sprays of Chikara - one on each arm, rubbed

in. I drove back up to Conway in my continuing venture to get all our stuff moved down here, stopped at burger king

drive-thru, the woman saw my dog and said \"wow, he\'s a smart dog\". He was just sitting there on the seat

next to me, doing nothing much at all. Further up the road I had to stop for a toll booth and the guy there took the

time to explain to me that I\'d be much better off buying tokens, he gave me $10 worth for $5 - amazing - as far

as I knew there is no discount at all in NH when buying tokens. I then did a bunch of work after getting to my old

place and figured the mones had worn off by the time I was done, headed home, unloaded all I had packed, took a

shower, sprayed twice on left arm and once on the right, headed to a regular supermarket with high expectations -

zero. Yesterday at the gourmet market it was early in the day and a very relaxed atmosphere. Today at the regular

market it was about 5:30 and everyone was hustling thru like usual at that hour so I figure it was just too busy for

anyone to notice my scent. I did feel mildly confused driving home but keep in mind I just moved here so that was a

factor. I think the \"love\" factor is higher than the \"sex\" factor with this product - I base that upon

other\'s comments and my own feelings yesterday of enormous love for my Sue - most unusual for me, not that I

don\'t love her it just isn\'t something I think about much ordinarily.

Phero Pro

ToBeOrNotToBe: That\'s pretty much what I did

when I added TE on top of the Chikara. But tomorrow I will try smaller amounts (not with her, though...).

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

spray on

a mix of TE and some fragrance oil.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, I don\'t know how

much TE you had in that spray... was it more than 1 or 2 dabs from TE bottle?

Okay so first day out

with Chikara, smells great, light and irresistable somehow, used about two sprays (or so, whatever spritzed out)

along with my usual three/four dabs of Pheros spread out in Aloe gel that I\'ve gotten so used to using.

The scents seemed to go well together, probably because they were spread out. Not much in the way of testing, just

some people at school were more talkative than usual, like random conversations and insights from people I normally

don\'t talk to much, mostly guys though, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] sort of reminiscent

of Realm/m and WAGG effects in that way. Although there was a lot of laughing and friendliness in general today,

guys and girls, spilling over into some pure silliness ala a -Nol OD.

Other people here mention \"confused\"

and \"drunk\" effects from Chikara, and I must say I couldn\'t agree more, although with me it was more

clumsiness, starting at about 6+ hours after the initial application, sort of like the spaceyness that can come with

too much -Nol. In general though people including myself were happy and relaxed and friendly, but not quite on the

ball, goofy I guess is the best way I can describe it. More testing needed for sure!

I haven\'t noticed

any drunk/clumsy effects on me. I\'ve noticed that I stick my chest out, raise my shoulders, hold my head high.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] A very confident, no, more like cocky and fearless walk.
    And I

can\'t stop sniffing my wrist. Maybe one of the secret ingrediants is crack.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Haven\'t noticed any effects on other people, but I usually

don\'t see anything. I wear mones mostly for myself. I also haven\'t been anywhere this week except to finals.

Phero Dude

Well I\'m trying not to

only drink a couple beers no more. So if Chikara gives a \'drunk\' effect that will beat drinking itself. I

wonder what the effect Chikara will be on me after a couple beers and how it will effect others that have been

drinking. Haven\'t heard anybody mention it in a club setting yet. I will be getting mine tomorrow and will

finally be able to test.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I\'ve noticed that I stick my chest out, raise

my shoulders, hold my head high. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] A very confident,

no, more like cocky and fearless walk.
    And I can\'t stop sniffing my wrist.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I wouldn\'t go as far as saying cocky and fearless, but it\'s having a similar effect

on me. Wore it to work again today, two sprays on the neck. The guys at work have been really respectful and almost

apologetic about some things. A couple of the newer and younger guys have given me shocked looks when I walk into

the room.

As for women, today I\'ve been getting kind of sly smiles, or they avoid eye contact altogether.

Went to the bank after work and got a shy, Mexican teller. She had a very quiet voice and was dressed

conservatively. I don\'t think she made eye contact once after I walked up to the window. In contrast, she had to

call someone over to witness the transaction as I made a substantial withdrawl. This woman was very friendly in the

minute or two she was at the window.

The teller and another woman at work who avoided eye contact completely

wore wedding rings, if that makes any difference.

Thinking of trying it with Pheros tomorrow. Think I would

blend well. Will either spray the wrists with Chikara and dab Pheros there, or dab the pheros on my neck. Am going

to refrain using anything like NPA/TE or my Pheros/NPA mix until I see what Chikara does by itself. As for now, I

think it\'s going to be a great stand alone product.

Want to try Pheros/Chikara as I still like Pheros the

best for scent and I want to unleash both on my friend next week on vacation. I was going to go a couple of mone

free days before my trip, but mones are so fun to play with that it\'s hard to go even a day without.

Oh,

when I\'ve worn it on my wrist, I keep sniffing it too.

Will fill out the report when I return from my

trip. Have already entered the initial reaction questions.

</font><blockquote><font

Well, I don\'t know how much TE you had in that spray... was it more than

1 or 2 dabs from TE bottle?

Yes, it was like one full spray of

TE...

Hang on, these

are clerk that are paid to be attentive.

DCW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting discounts on

products I shouldn\'t be getting isn\'t your normal \"clerk helping customer\" response.

ST

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

Hang on, these are clerk that are paid to be attentive.

DCW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting discounts on

products I shouldn\'t be getting isn\'t your normal \"clerk helping customer\" response.

ST

<hr

hey, when i wear mones i always get like a thousand freebies at the

stores. the cashiers always give me some, and then they say: what the hell i\'ll give you some more, you smile so

yummy.

and then some more

Phero Dude

I had a mix in a bottle

that I used 3 times. I believe it was chome with AE/TE (not sure of ratios). I had someone I had barely talked to (2

guys &amp; 1 gal) buy me a beer each of those three nights. Too bad I can\'t quite the ratios close to that now.

</font><blockquote><font

Hang on,

these are clerk that are paid to be attentive.

DCW

Getting discounts on

ST

<hr

stores.
    and then some more

Yeah but what happens when you put

the gun away?

DCW

Phero Guru

speaking of freebies,

I have to recant my statement about the NH tolls - tokens are half-price!!! And, speaking of NH, our very own

Jeeves has informed me he lives here too!!! We\'ll have to have a NH LS convention soon.

Phero Guru

Default Re: Huge News! and NHampshire

speaking of freebies, I have to recant my statement about the NH tolls - tokens are half-price!!! And, speaking of

NH, our very own Jeeves has informed me he lives here too!!! We\'ll have to have a NH LS convention soon.

This stuff is

medicine!!!

I used it again today. In lower dosages (1-2 sprays) it makes me very calm and relaxed, but strong at

the same time. It\'s different from the strength and raw power which I get from NPA. The \'NPA-Power\' puts me

on the edge of anger. With Chikara I am walking around cool and I also feel that nobody and nothing can harm me, but

there is a different reason for this feeling: It\'s not because I feel I could kick everybody\'s ass (like with

NPA), it\'s because I feel totally calm, relaxed, tuned to my inner center... it\'s like absolutely nothing can

make me angry or anxious.

If there was a medication which works as strong on people as Chikara works on me, it

would probably be prescription-only. In high dosages it impairs my ability to drive. In the right dosage I feel I

can cancel out anger and anxiety within a minute.

What really worries me: How does it work on others and when am

I going to see effects on others when I wear it? My current guess is that it MUST also have a strong effect on

others, but this effect may not lead to obvious changes in behavior like with some other products, at least in my

first tests. It might work wonders in relationships... that\'s something I can\'t test right now

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]...

Even if I would never see effects on others, I will keep

Chikara as a powerful medicine for me...

Sunny

This stuff is medicine!!!

I used it again today.

In lower dosages (1-2 sprays) it makes me very calm and relaxed, but strong at the same time. It\'s different from

the strength and raw power which I get from NPA. The \'NPA-Power\' puts me on the edge of anger. With Chikara I

am walking around cool and I also feel that nobody and nothing can harm me, but there is a different reason for this

feeling: It\'s not because I feel I could kick everybody\'s ass (like with NPA), it\'s because I feel totally

calm, relaxed, tuned to my inner center... it\'s like absolutely nothing can make me angry or anxious.

If there

was a medication which works as strong on people as Chikara works on me, it would probably be prescription-only. In

high dosages it impairs my ability to drive. In the right dosage I feel I can cancel out anger and anxiety within a

minute.

What really worries me: How does it work on others and when am I going to see effects on others when I

wear it? My current guess is that it MUST also have a strong effect on others, but this effect may not lead to

obvious changes in behavior like with some other products, at least in my first tests. It might work wonders in

relationships... that\'s something I can\'t test right now

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]...

Even if I would never see effects on others, I will keep

Chikara as a powerful medicine for me...

Sunny

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sunny,

Very interesting. Please do some testing and let us know how long after applying

Chikara before you feel those effects on yourself. Perhaps that would indicate how long we would need to be around

others before we would be effecting them.

Thanks.

Phero Dude

My reactions to NPA are

the same as Sunny\'s. After using the first few times I often would be impatient, cocky, and angry no matter the

dosage. The last few times I\'ve used it I\'ve seen those characteristics on others I\'m around but not

myself. By a very wide margin TE is superior to NPA IMO. I wonder if the so-called secret ingredient in NPA is my

nemesis.
    I am getting Chikara today and can\'t wait to try tonight. I\'m guessing and hoping Chikara has the

same effects on me as Sunny and most of the others have posted. If I do react to it that way I\'m sure others will

notice how comfortable and realaxed I am and will also be the same with me. I haven\'t heard alot of feedback to

suggest Chikara directly affects others but I\'m hoping it does with positive results.

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Hang on, these are clerk that are paid to be

attentive.

DCW

Getting discounts on

ST

<hr

stores.
    and then some more

Yeah but what happens when you put

the gun away?

DCW

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I tried , chikara too,

the scent does last a long time, i used it this morning, and i can still smell chikara on me, and it is almost 14

hours later. It does last longer then any deoderant or cologne for that matter.

So far i can say, it somewhat

diffrent then anything that i have ever tried here on love-scent, it\'s even hard to describe too, atleast the

hits i got, are defenantly diffrent then anything i have ever had. But will continue testing this, and report back.

Today was actually the first day i tried Chikara. But it looks very promissing.

DZorro,

Got my Chikara last night.

Tried it standalone today. Used a sprizal (ya know, that tentative spray when getting the sprayer started) and a

single spray. Didn\'t see too many reactions from anybody, but then again I was mostly off by myself. I just got

back from lunch a while ago. A business associate (female) and I went to a fish taco place (Rubio\'s for you socal

types) for lunch. After I ordered, while I was waiting for my associate to order, I stepped to one side, closer to

another unoccupied cashier. She must have been 19-21 years old (cute lil blond). She suddenly started primping and

staring and smiling. When I looked at her, her smile got even bigger and she started to talk to me, but had to turn

away because some customers came up. I know sounds like one of those \"she looked at me, must be a hit\" type of

posts, but it\'s one of those \"you had to be there to understand\" posts. The scary thing is, she\'s young

enough to be my GRAND daughter. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Looks like this needs more testing

among more age appropriate subjects.

Phero Guru

DZorro, how about a

description of those hits you got?

The scary thing is, she\'s young enough to be my

GRAND daughter.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]