Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge News!

Default Re: Huge News!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I agree about the beta

samples for testing purposes, I feel I need to see if it\'s right for me. Bruce will this product be scented or

unscented?

Phero Dude

It\'s scented

Default Huge News! Whitehall goofed.

Indeed,

I was a bit confused there. I have not gotten a sample of Bruce\'s new stuff so I can\'t really comment.

I

will reiterate that DST\'s stuff is a great fragrance.

Phero Pharaoh

Would it be best to

name it AFTER people have tried it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bundy,

That might be a

good idea. I have a tentative name for it already. I like the name but it is based on a certain ethinc groove and

I am not sure if the fragrance fits that or not. So, yeah, I need feedback.

B

Samba?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

Bruce, is this

something we would be able to get sometime....um...next week? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Bruce, it would be

nice if you told the forum members not to order more than 1 \"bottle\" of this first limited edition of the new

product. That way we could avoid what happened with Pheros (some members ordered several bottles and after

experimenting it for just a few days already consider returning them... it doesn\'t make any sense, since there

are many who unfortunately didn\'t get the product).

Journeyman

I second Tobeornottobe\'s

opinion!

Holmes,
    Nice name, but not

quite the aura this stuff projects I don\'t think. The name I have now is Japanese, but really some other Asian

mystique might be a better match.

I will take a wild stab and say 2 weeks to get the first 100 bottles ready.

Will keep you posted of course.

B

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Holmes,
    Nice name, but not quite the aura this stuff projects I don\'t

think. The name I have now is Japanese, but really some other Asian mystique might be a better match.

I will take

a wild stab and say 2 weeks to get the first 100 bottles ready. Will keep you posted of course.

B

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

So it is an oriental scent then?

Call it UberStank,

or The Guff.

Are we to understand that there exist a further 4 human pheromones related to possible

arousal? If so (and this product has them) how is one to establish what the effects of each are?

(or am I just

being dumb, and they are like the \'secret ingerdients\' in WAGG - useless on their own, but together...? whoa

momma!)

Actually, I have full faith in the quality of something that has had such time taken over it.

\"In

Bruce we Trust\"

Steve

Phero Pro

The 4 items are

totally new...

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

The 4 items are totally new...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s why it\'s HUGE news Steve, instead of just being BIG news.

I feel COOL

again! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

That\'s why it\'s HUGE news Steve, instead of just being BIG news.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

coming soon....AWESOMELY GNARLY, KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF NEWS!!!!!!!

Bruce, will you

released the name of the currently unknown pheromones, and what their effect are?

Currently I consider any

pheromone product claiming \"secret pheromones\" to be snake oil, until they tell you what they actually contain.

Journeyman

Japanese?? Hummm...sounds

a bit too...y\'know. Lame? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

How about \"Goat Raper

Deluxe Juice\"?

(Yeah, sure discount it initially, but think about the marketing possibilities in the rural

areas.)

I agree with

ironnation. Lately, it\'s as if we don\'t even know what\'s in any of these new products coming out, like

WAGG, Pheros, or this new product coming out. The new Pheromax formula is even somewhat of a mystery unless you can

read German. Even if we do know what\'s in these new products, we don\'t know how much is in each of them. How

do we know these new things even work? Do you just have four or five forum members test it out and go with their

\"hits?\" For all we know, it could just be a placebo, like a single-blind study or something like that. I just

wish that more time would be taken to see how these products work, how to use them, and what the effects are

supposed to be when used properly. If this information would be made available, I know I would personally feel

better about my purchases. Until we know what these \"secret\" pheromones are, how can we honestly trust that

we\'re getting a proven product and not just some weird oils or funny-smelling ethanol spiked with essential oils?

</font><blockquote><font

Until we know what these \"secret\" pheromones are, how can we honestly

trust that we\'re getting a proven product and not just some weird oils or funny-smelling ethanol spiked with

essential oils?

While I agree to a certain extent, the fact is

there\'s never any guarantee that even a proven product will work for you. Ultimately you have to test it for

yourself anyway, and if you find it doesn\'t do much for you, you can always return it for a refund. There\'s

really very little risk if you\'re buying from LS.

Besides, if it does work for you then who cares what\'s in

it. The only important thing is the results.

Hungry

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I agree with ironnation. Lately, it\'s as if we

don\'t even know what\'s in any of these new products coming out, like WAGG, Pheros, or this new product coming

out. The new Pheromax formula is even somewhat of a mystery unless you can read German. Even if we do know

what\'s in these new products, we don\'t know how much is in each of them. How do we know these new things even

work? Do you just have four or five forum members test it out and go with their \"hits?\" For all we know, it

could just be a placebo, like a single-blind study or something like that. I just wish that more time would be

taken to see how these products work, how to use them, and what the effects are supposed to be when used properly.

If this information would be made available, I know I would personally feel better about my purchases. Until we

know what these \"secret\" pheromones are, how can we honestly trust that we\'re getting a proven product and

not just some weird oils or funny-smelling ethanol spiked with essential oils?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Pheromone research is in it\'s infancy and we are lucky enough to be involved with it

here. How do we know that any of the mones bought here or anywhere else really do what they are purported to do?

I\'ve seen very little on this site that could not be considered a placebo effect and very little has been

demonstrated with good, tightly controlled research. Yet some people on this forum take it as the holy grail. All

the posted hit stories on this forum and any others mean very little in the way of real proof. I\'d like to think

that many, if not most, of the people here are experimenting with mones with the full knowledge that it is

experimental.

That said, if there is a product you don\'t trust, don\'t buy it. Personally, I don\'t

believe Bruce would market a product that he didn\'t honestly believe was useful and effective. But the nice thing

is that as consumers, we are all free to not spend our money on it unless and until we believe it could do something

useful.

Phero Pro

My life\'s work in fact.

<hr

</font><blockquote><font

Are we to understand that there exist a further 4 human pheromones related to

possible arousal? If so (and this product has them) how is one to establish what the effects of each are?

(or am

I just being dumb, and they are like the \'secret ingerdients\' in WAGG - useless on their own, but together...?

whoa momma!)

Steve, this may help a bit:

web page

Good points (for the most

part). Where to start?

RE the link in BTF\'s post: The product has developed quite a bit since I made that

post. We now have what I think to be an effective mixture; some elements have been removed from the running. The

ratio is probably a keeper but maybe the beta testing will give us feedback we can use to tweak it further.

RE

\"huge\" in \"Huge news\": I didn\'t mean for that to overshadow the news about Doc\'s product. I just

wanted to jolt open the thread with a bang. Maybe I should have called it \"Large News\" or \"News Bulletin\"

or something. Actually, these two products are not in competition with each other. They are apples and oranges;

two very different breeds that needn\'t be adversaries.

RE \"secret\" ingedients: I appreciate the concern.

Probably most of the pheromone products on the market today which advertise \"secret ingredients\" are indeed

snake oil. Unfotunately, we do not have the funds to patent new ingredients and any significant new item we might

openly include in a product would be snapped up within months and be in common use within a year. Precidence has

proven that to be the case. What we have always done though is publish the exact dry wt. in mg of pheromones in

products we have any influence over. We did that with Edge and we will do that with this new product. In fact,

there will be just over 10 mg of pheromones in each bottle. That you can be sure of, if you can be sure of anything

you read about any of these product including the ones that list the exact ingredients on the label. I mean, hey,

Alter Ego displays the exact amount of each item on the label, but how do you know it isn\'t just a lie?

Personally, I have grown to trust Stone Labs over the years and I would be shocked if I were to find out that that

info wasn\'t accurate. And I imagine that those of you who have been around here for a while know me well

enough to know that we don\'t sell \"snake oil\". As Bel said, I can\'t say exactly what the various

pheromones do. The science is very young, but if I say \"there is 10 mg of pheromones in this bottle and X# of mg

of that is aNONE, y is aNOL and z is aRONE and maybe A is pheromone 201, B is 202, C is 203, and D is 204\" then

you should be able to rest assured that that info is accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Bruce

Ok, fair answer Bruce.

Is the product made bye you? If so, you must know why you add the pheromones.

Each pheromone should be added for

a reason. There is not much point adding pheromones if no one has a clue what the pheromone is actually good for.

That is like making a cake from random ingredients hoping it will turn out well.

Phero Pro

But what kind of

effects can we expect, generally speaking? Is it more like a \"sexual hits\" related product? Is it a more

balanced product, with several types of results, like \"sexual hits\", \"social hits\", \"respect\", etc...?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

RE \"huge\" in \"Huge news\": I didn\'t mean for that to overshadow the

news about Doc\'s product. I just wanted to jolt open the thread with a bang. Maybe I should have called it

\"Large News\" or \"News Bulletin\" or something. Actually, these two products are not in competition with each

other. They are apples and oranges; two very different breeds that needn\'t be adversaries.

<hr

Nothing wrong with using \"HUGE\" to announce your new product

Bruce. I use HUGE all the time. When I\'m out on my first date with a girl I make sure she knows that Freddy is

HUGE. It wouldn\'t come across the same if I just told her Freddy was LARGE. IMHO it\'s equally deceitful to

under value a product or service. One must give credit where credit is due. Truth in advertising should work both

ways. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

So this new product

contains 4 totally new pheromones?

So we now have:
    androstenone
    androstenol
    androsterone
    androstadienone

(A1)
    wagg mones
    1 lacroy secret pheromone from NPA/m
    2 lacroy secret pheromones from

NPA/w
    copulins
    estrataetranol in men\'s realm
    and now:
    New pheromone A
    New pheromone B
    New pheromone C
    New

pheromone D

plus isn\'t PF mean\'t to contain pheromones we don\'t know of?

Don\'t forget Wagg is a

blend of different pheromones....and now maybe we can figure out about ROL. I did a search and it was brought up a

couple of times on the forum before.

Plus, Bruce said some of the pheromones that were too be in the product

were discarded in the mix... I guess it didn\'t work with that blend.

I hope we will have an opportunity to

experiment with those substances, as well as individually with the ones that are included in the new product, but

maybe they are introducing the substances in a mix rather than selling them seperately to prevent someone from

testing the chemicals individually for their composition and stealing the research.

Phero Pro

but maybe they are introducing the substances in a

mix rather than selling them seperately to prevent someone from testing the chemicals individually for its

composition and stealing the research.

Bang!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information