Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Huge News!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Dont\' try this at

home, kids!

Phero Dude

Got mine

yesterday...Scent is incredibly good...I would definetly buy it as a stand alone colongne even if it weren\'t

pheromonally active...great stealth product. It smells so good you want to take a bath in it...no wonder people are

tempted use so much of it.

Cap was a little bit loose towards the bottom where it rests on the bottle

neck...other than that none of the other reported problems.

Sprayer is a great leap forward in that it delivers a

nice precise premeasured dose of mone mist...Love the precision of it...much better than the spray caps on

TE...

I was so eager to use it yesterday I sprayed it on but ended up not even leaving the house because I was so

wiped out from the work week & also we had a blackout due to a nasty thurderstorm in this area...I\'m going to

be commencing field tests soon so I\'ll post any noteworthy results.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

just put it on, my sister

said it smells like le male, goin out on da piss report any hits 2morow

Just got my order 30

minutes ago. Applied one small spray to each wrist.

Damn Bruce!

SWEET!!! As in very nice. It\'s like

I\'ve smelled it before someplace but of course I haven\'t. It has a wonderfully familiar scent to it. Very soft

and subtle. I went outside for a few minutes and loved how the fragrance surrounded and followed me. It has a

powerful and noticeable presence to it even with just the two small sprays but not overwhelming at all. It\'s like

being wrapped inside some exotic spicy flower. It\'s very much a mans cologne though.

The mone effect is

awesome. I\'m sitting here with a very serious mone buZZZZZZZZZZZ-ON. Whatever those secrete pheros are they are

tapping into some key sex receptor sites. If I were a woman I think I\'d be wet right now. Dizzy and wet.

Stranger

I received my Chikara

yesterday afternoon. Smells a lot like LeMale – which happens to be a cologne that does well for me however I

usually only wear it in the winter months. Anyway, the bottle and spray head were intact and no leakage occurred. I

couldn’t wait to try it so I sprayed on two sprays – one on each side of my neck. I didn’t notice any of the

“drunkenness” type of feeling that others have posted about however I did notice a calming and rather peaceful

feeling after the application.

About two hours after the application I decided to order a pizza. I went to

pick it up and the place was packed! It’s a takeout only and the lines were really long. Its always like that in

there and the customers are always in a mad rush and cranky and you can tell that they are ready to get their pizza

and get out of the place. _Peolple have never been friendly to me in that place nor are they friendly to one

another. Its so busy and so packed with customers that it should be called Pizza From Hell. Anyway, on my way in

I was given an extremely friendly hello and a very sly smile from a girl that passed me as I was walking up to the

entrance. Once inside, I noticed that it was the usual madhouse.
    However, within 30 seconds I noticed three

different females in the room, turn around and make eye contact with me. Two smiled, the other looked away as if

she was embarrassed about something. – but all three kept taking second and third and fourth looks. I just smiled

and was my usual self.

Then, there was an old lady in front of me… She slowly turned around and took a quick

peek at me and then faced forward. She then did it THREE more times with a really big smile on her face!.. Old

ladies never look at me that much. It has to be the Chikara.

So far, just from my experience last night, I

could definitely see reactions in others. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I will continue

testing and I will post my results. To keep this fair and balanced, I will not use any other mone products during my

testing.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Just got my order 30 minutes ago. Applied one small spray to each

wrist.

Damn Bruce!

SWEET!!! As in very nice. It\'s like I\'ve smelled it before someplace but of course

I haven\'t. It has a wonderfully familiar scent to it. Very soft and subtle. I went outside for a few minutes and

loved how the fragrance surrounded and followed me. It has a powerful and noticeable presence to it even with just

the two small sprays but not overwhelming at all. It\'s like being wrapped inside some exotic spicy flower.

It\'s very much a mans cologne though.

The mone effect is awesome. I\'m sitting here with a very serious

mone buZZZZZZZZZZZ-ON. Whatever those secrete pheros are they are tapping into some key sex receptor sites .

If I were a woman I think I\'d be wet right now. Dizzy and wet.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That would be \"neurotransmitter\" sex receptor sites. As opposed to the other sex receptor

sites. Just incase some of you were wondering. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ok, I just came back from a

club. Here is my report.

At this club I have routinely noticed it is harder to get hits in it. Has to do

with air and the circulation I guess. I get far more hits standing outside of it or even at a bar accross the

street then I do inside.

So, my application was originally two sprays of chikara, two dabs of npa to neck.

However, I couldn\'t believe how incredibly small the sprays were. They were the half size of my TE. It seemed

to come out clean, and I did a bunch of sprays before hand, but the spray amount wasn\'t changing. Very little

came out, 1/2 of a te spray I would say.

So, I had to up the Chikara sprays to three. Then of course I had

on two dabs of npa. I put this on when I was drinking and had been happy buzzed but it kinda of subsided. As soon

as I added the Chikara, I felt more in a party mood, and it maintained the confidence that NPA offers while also

withdrawing the I\'m-too-good-for-you feeling that NPA can give me.

Anyway, as I left my apartment, I kinda

of felt the vibe of some increased attention. There were a couple things that happened, but I am not going to point

them out because it very may well be due to other factors.

Once I was in the club, I noticed not much EC from

girls. However, I have come to get used to it, namely at this establishment, wear I have found it tricky to get

hits. But hell, the music is good and I like the environment, so screw mone hits, I often go there

anyway.

Now, as I said I wasn\'t noticing EC from women - I should say on a consistent basis - but there

were isolated instances in which a two individuals definitely picked up. ALso there was one or two groups of girls

that picked up on it perhaps.

Again, I felt good, I\'ve had to deal with a lot of bad effects that my best

hitter-getter brings me, NPA, in the past, and it is a deterant when it comes to approaching females.

I have

tried SOE to counter this problem, but I have found it really only makes me giddy when not under the

influence.

THe addition of Chikara put me in a socialable mood, I wanted to make approaches, though it

wasn\'t the type of mood where I was this great fun guy wanting to clown around with all the females around me.

But I felt really good that I could strike if there was a particular girl that did it for me.

I did find one,

I approached her, she wasn;t rude, cordial, but her boyfriend was the bartender. Fucken [censored]. Just

kidding.

After that, I made another move, one on a girl who stopped to tell me it was her friend\'s 21rst.

However, I saw her kinda be sociable with other guys, so I didn\'t interpret this as a mone hit or anything. But

I was into her, so later approached, again, cordial, but she had a BF, who was actually next to her.

I

should add, that during this time, there was a couple of females that I ran into, and there was strong eye contact

on there part during these moments. Either not my type or with a guy. But I interpreted this as the work of

Chikara.

Oh, also I got a strong look from one female, who was with a guy or whatver. I kinda got the

impression that they met that night, not sure. Anyway, the girl two minutes later comes over to me and is shaking

her rump from behind. So I went in there, did a little dance, and then she stopped and I kept on going so I could

look like an ass. No, just kidding, I stopped and walked away, but it was a definite result of what I was wearing.

Some may doubt that, but I guess you had to be there.

Normally, NPA gives me more vacant stares. Women

seemed definitely more at ease, but I will add it MAY have reduces the amount of hits I got. However, the hits were

all somewhat more usable, given the right circumstances, as the women weren\'t NPA overwhelmed sort of

speak.

Because I wasn\'t getting much notice from many women in the club, I added a half a gel packet of

TE, in quarter stages. May have been more. I saw no negative side affects, MAYBE increased hits. It is possible

Chikara may let us get away with more lacroy products than we are used to.

To wrap things up, about 30

minutes before they did the last call, I said hi to a nice looking blond. About a 7.6 or something. Anyway, we had

good converstation, I didn;t really feel sexual chemistry on either of are part, probably because it was just one of

those things were two strangers meet and chat. However, we had some things in common, and I asked her if she wanted

to hang out again and she said she would. Really can;t say where it is gonna go, but that is besides the point,

Chikara may have played a role in her feeling comfortable hanging out again. Or maybe not.

I think

Chikara has a lot of potential, would like to understand better how to use it with npa or te, and also, am really

wondering if the sprays are supposed to be as small as mine were, because even though the sprits came out nice and

smooth, not much came out.

Journeyman

bjk, isnt 2 dabs of npa

too much? When i think 2 dabs of npa equals 8 dabs(!) of edge i get a feeling that it might be an OD (at least for

me)... Did you ever try using chikara standalone?

</font><blockquote><font

bjk, isnt 2 dabs of npa too much? When i think 2 dabs of npa equals 8 dabs(!)

of edge i get a feeling that it might be an OD (at least for me)... Did you ever try using chikara standalone?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yea, I don\'t know what to say about the whole edge/npa thing.

I heard an explanation once as to why perhaps they shouldn\'t be regarded as equally becuase of slower release or

something.

I still haven\'t determined what is my optimum Edge dose, I have had great success with a spray to a

couple of dabs, while also a lack of success with both of those things. A spray is what, 12 dabs?

Last night was

the first time I ever wore Chikara, so I haven;t tried it standalone. I probably won;t ever try chikara standalone

in a club, but will test in more business and social environments.

Phero Guru

Hi BJ, hope your\'e

well. Give it a try with some AE, I think you\'ll like the results.

How many drops Koolking do

you recommend? One?

Adding wagg would be interesting too, not sure if it need it though.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    isnt 2 dabs of npa too much?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Never been a problem for me.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It would be

interesting to see if Bruce had any ideas/recommendations about mixing for more \"pick-up\" types of

purposes.

(BTW, the difference in dabs between Edge and NPA has to do with the diameter of the bottle openings.

An Edge dab is larger.)

Guys, I would really

recommend using Chikara standalone first of all.

My weekend was incredible.

I don\'t want to go into much

detail about the specifics of each night, so I will just mention things of note.

Friday:

- I was at a formal

event, my date was very friendly and touchy feely etc., but then she was my date. (even though this was a formal

event, everyone was drinking)

- When I was talking to some people a girl came up behind me, whispered something

in my ear and tried to kiss me.

- I had a few \"ladies\" flirting with me in varying degrees, despite the

presence of my date.

- Everyone was friendly and chatty, no competitive issues at all.

Saturday:

- At

lunch a waitress was flirting with me.

- My date from Friday commented on how I was getting chatted up a

lot.

- A generally good day, by the end of it all (about 2 in the morning actually), I was completely

shattered.

If the subtle things that I noticed this weekend turn out to be effects of Chikara, then I have a new

favourite product.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cpting, you probably just

forgot, but everyone please be sure to include how many spray you used and where you used them.

Cpting, what was

it in your case?

Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Used 2 sprays of CK one on

each side of neck, one spray on back of hand rubbed them together. I helped a friend move yesterday his wife was

more chatty than usual so that could be considered a reaction. I was sweating in this Florida heat so I don\'t

know if it played a major part. Applied one more spray on neck 4 hours after the first, his daughter was asking me

all kinds of questions which is strange in a way because she usually keeps to herself. Those are the only two

instances that can be related to CK, still haven\'t seen any obvious hits. Friday I\'m going to be in a night

club, will report back if I see any results.

On both days: 1 spray

to each side of my neck, and 1 spray from 2-3 feet away on my chest (to cover the extra surface area and to give me

an incomplete 3rd spray. I wanted to stick to Bruce\'s guidelines, but I wanted it to be able to last for 6 hours

plus on both days...).

The fragrance lasted well on both days, and even when it had faded after about 8 hours on

saturday, I didn\'t notice any stink.

(good thinking bjf [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

Phero Guru

With the Chikara, one

spray to each wrist/lower arm, I\'ve been using one drop of AE to each side of my neck up and into the hair.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Back to the

real world today. Have collected what I can remember about my trip and Chikara below:

Sunday, May 9

Applied a

small application of WAGG to wrist before meditation this morning. Figured that this might help out in case I got

pulled over for speeding or something on the drive today. Applied two sprays of Chikara to wrists and one to neck a

couple of hours later. Not much to report. Girl at Jack in the Box drive through semed overly friendly. Can\'t

believe that the mones could travel from my car into the restaurant, especially in that amount of time.

Nothing

else much to report. Waiter was attentive when I ate dinner alone that night. It\'s his job though and the

restaurant being somewhat expensive, I don\'t think it was out of the norm for the place.

Monday, May 10

A

spray of Chikara to each wrist and one on either side of the neck, 4 total. Went to downtown area to have lunch and

watch a free jazz band performance. It was really windy that day as I sat and ate while listening to the music.

Three different women sat downwind from me to have their lunch, one after another in the same spot. Was it the

Chikara? Or am I just a good wind block?

Went back to the motel to do the jacuzzi, shower and relax before my

massage. Applied 3 sprays of Chikara, two to neck and one shared between wrists about an hour before masseuse showed

up. I\'ve known this woman for almost 19 years now. Greeting her was nice, some good hugs. I did notice that

during the second hug, she turned her head away from my neck instead of towards it. No comment was made on my

cologne and I didn\'t ask her opinion. The massage was nice, as usual. Nothing sexual, though I didn\'t expect

that from her. (I was set straight about that years ago.) As she left, the hugs were even nicer and longer than

before. She had left her CD player in my room when she left, and I call her to let her know I had it. She was still

in the parking lot and when I stepped out with it, there were more hugs and she was commenting on how good I looked

after the massage. I don\'t see her leaving the CD player as an effect from the Chikara, she is often leaving

things in my room. I think it\'s an unconscious reason to see me again.

Tuesday, May 11

Overdose day?

Noticed I had gotten sunburned on Monday, forgot to apply sunblock. Had already applied 6 sprays (was going to be

outside all day again and thought I might need more) when I put on some sunblock. I had a spray under each arm, two

to the neck and one on each wrist. The sunblock completely covered any smell of Chikara, so I applied 4 more sprays,

one to each wrist and two to the neck. Just a very faint hint of Chikara now when I put my nose up to my wrist. It

smelled quite good. I would wear a lotion or sunblock all the time, if it smelled as good as where the Chikara and

sunblock blended on my wrist. Absolutely nothing noticable happened.

That afternoon, I jacuzzied, showered and

applied 6 sprays of Chikara again, before going to a play that evening. The crowd was mainly old people and couples

so I didn\'t intermingle with anyone there. When a couple sat next to me, the guy arrived first. When his date

showed up, he switched seats, sitting next to me and using his body language to block me from his girl. Once the

show started, I moved over a seat as the adjacent ones were empty, to give us both a bit more room. Was going to hit

a bar after the play, only 9:45 PM, and everything in that area was closed. Just as well as there was a big day

planned for the next day. Stopped at a motel liquor store on the way back to my motel. As I was purchasing some

beer, a female security guard walked buy and said flippantly that I was trouble. I remarked to the cashier that she

was picking on me, which led the guard to kind of flirtingly say that at least she got a smile out of me. I count

that as a hit as the whole thing was so unusual for me.

Wednesday, May 12

Applied Chikara over the sunblock,

think this is the way to go, though the smell\'s so faint. 6 sprays, one under each arm, one on each wrist and two

on the neck. I also applied a dab of Pheros behind each ear and one on each wrist, plus a dab of Pheros/NPA mix to

the collarbone. Got on Amtrack in San Diego for San Juan Capistrano. Met my date on the train in Oceanside on the

way. The hugs weren\'t as good as on Monday, but we were on a train with people around too. This day went by way

too fast. We spent sevral hours just looking at the old houses in the neighborhood near the train station. Time got

away from us and we only had an hour to explore the famous mission.

The day was really \"coupley.\" I mean to

say that we were really at ease and were enjoying each other\'s company. My date mentioned how romantic the trip

seemed. Conversation was a little more sexual than usual. We sat in an old jail cell on display, to rest for a few

minutes. My girl commented that it looked like a place where someone would shoot a porno movie. I mentioned a guy I

knew whose girlfriend would flash him for pictures in Yuma\'s Territorial Prison. Unfortunately, this conversation

didn\'t lead to any lewd pictures of our own. Had dinner at a nice restaurant, and after three glasses of wine, my

date left to use the bathroom. There was something she said about having to spank me if I didn\'t let her go! That

kind of threw me by surprise, but since I let her go, it didn\'t happen, though I hoped to imply that it could

still be an option.

Goodbyes on the train were strange. People started lining up at the door long before the

train reached the station. We said goodbye, hugged and I walked her to the stairs. Realizing we had some time to go

yet, we returned to our seats. The train slowed again and we once again said goodbye. It was still about 5 minutes

before the station was announced after she left her seat. I think we both were feeling dumb for not just listening

for the announcement instead of going through goodbyes twice and almost a third time.

Thursday, May 13

Applied

the 6 sprays of Chikara over sunblock again. Nothing to report. Jacuzzied, showered and applied 6 sprays of Chikara,

one each to back and front of neck, one to each wrist and one under each arm. Also did a dab of TE in the pubes and

another to the small of the back. Was going to get another short massage. My friend\'s attitude that day was quite

a contrast to Monday and Wednesday with her. Hugs weren\'t as long or as tight. In fact, I couldn\'t even

remember a greeting hug and requested another. (I had had several glasses of wine by then.) My friend seemed to

complain about some of her clients and daily hassles. I may have caused problems though as I had been messing with

PCC in the room that morning. I don\'t wear it but like to smell it. I know I had some on my hands early in the

day but had hoped that sweat, jacuzzi and washing would get rid of it in time. During the massage, I made a refrence

to the spanking threat of the day before and she laughed, but I don\'t think she even remembered saying

it.

Friday, May 14

No real events today. Went to a meditation class that evening, 6 sprays of Chikara. I

volunteered to help set up, but they didn\'t need any help. No intermingling afterward as I was tired and hungry

and had about a 45 minute drive back to the motel.

Saturday, May 15

6 sprays of Chikara again over sunblock.

Got sick at lunch and didn\'t feel the cleanest, most attractive or sharpest guy around. Nevertheless, I seemed to

notice a couple of occasions in stores where the clerks seemed overly friendly, though I felt like I was close to a

street person in appearance and smell. Did talk to my friend twice that day though. It\'s usually only one call on

my final day but I first got her machine, then she left voicemail while I was packing the car. So after checking

out, I called her again and we had a nice talk. What was unusual was she called later in the afternoon to see how I

was doing. Maybe she sensed I was sick at lunchtime?

Conclusions:

I think \"less is more\" rings true with

Chikara. I have gone back to two sprays today. Hard to tell it\'s on with sunblock, so I think I over did it on

those days. I got the best physical connections on Monday, but the nice hugs could have been the fact that I

hadn\'t seen my friend in about 6 months. On Wednesday, she was in more of a girlfriend mode, but could have been

a lot to do with the romantic setting of the train rendezvous and San Juan Capistrano. Wished I had followed up on

the spanking remark earlier though.

Funny thing is, despite my little mishap on Saturday, I was feeling really

attractive last week. Especially Wednesday night and Thursday. Wednesday\'s trip with this nice lady made me feel

so good that I caught myself a couple of times back in the motel room, remarking on how much better I\'m looking

all of a sudden. I\'m sure the Chikara enhanced the enjoyment of the day for both of us. Seemed to get more smiles

from women in general last week. It could be too, that since I feel better with Chikara on, that I reflect that with

more eye contact and initiating more smiles myself.

Two or three sprays seem best for me, though I always want to

do more for the fragrance. I still need to work on it as a solo product, mixing didn\'t show many results. I do

like it with Pheros for the Pheros scent, so I will continue to experiment with that, but leave the Edge and PCC out

of any combo for right now.

The mailman just

brought mine about 25 minutes ago.

Here are my impressions:

The decorative silver cap has an annoying jiggle.

This is no serious issue, since it does serve its primary function of guarding the actuator from accidental

actuations, but I thought Bruce might want to know that it is kind of loose.

Once I removed the metal cap I

noticed the spray head was wet around the hole ( [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]). There is no significant leakage because my bottle is filled

right up to where the shoulder begins.

So far, all I have done is wipe my finger over the wet plastic and spread

it under my neck. It is a pleasant fragrance with no apparent pheromone odor.

As long as I am talking about

Chikara, let me make an editorial comment. I applaud Bruce for his integrity and his business acumen.

The

expression, \"honesty is the best policy,\" suggests that there is nothing particulary good about honesty other

than the fact that honest people tend to get what they want more effectively than dishonest people do. I don\'t

think that that is Bruce\'s worldview. I believe that he believes that honesty is an end in itself. It would be

valuable to be honest, I think Bruce believes, even if it does not improve business profits or whatever it is that

one desires.

Way back when I first began frequenting this board I remember Bruce writing that what distinguished

his site and his products from his competitors was that when you bought from Love-scent.com you knew what you were

getting. So one could really try to unravel what substances in what concentrations were bringing about what

effects.

Now, with the two most recent products that have been introduced exclusively by love-scent, this policy

is, apparently, being abandoned. Perhaps the success of WAGG, TE and NPA--with their undisclosed secret

ingredients--has led Bruce to change his marketing strategy.

Let me make clear. I still like Bruce and think he

is a stand-up guy and a remarkably reputable businessperson. However, one thing that raises Bruce a notch above his

competitors is that he genuinely seeks customer feedback and he responds quickly to it. So I will state for the

record that I preferred the old love-scent stance over the current one. I preferred the commitment to openness and

disclosure of product contents and concentration to the reliance on hype, mystery, and confusion.

Most recently,

I think it occurs earlier in this thread, someone was exclaiming how potent Chikara was. Bruce chimed in, not to

worry. Maybe some of the things that he is calling pheromones aren\'t as potent as some of the things we have been

calling pheromones (my attempt at a paraphrase that captures the gist of his comments). Similar mystification swirls

around Pheros.

I recognize that there are hundreds of competitors trying to copy whatever Bruce does. I recognize

that if he gives out his recipes they will just knock them off and try to undersell him as well.

I don\'t blame

Bruce and I still think he is an upright character. I just am stating for the record that it\'s too bad that it

has come this. I am stating for the record that I preferred the old marketing strategy of love-scent to the current

one.

IP, how come you kept on

trying six sprays every day?

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

IP, how come you kept on trying six sprays every

day?

Stupidity? And the fact that I was outside most of the

time.

</font><blockquote><font

IP, how come

you kept on trying six sprays every day?

Stupidity? And the

fact that I was outside most of the time.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yay! Just got my Chikara

today, I cant stop smelling it! Cant wait til Wednesday so I can try it out. I work in a clean room environment so

Im not allowed to wear any form of scent to work. I swear I have smelt this scent somewhere before or at least

something REALLY similar. Something my dad wore years ago. I just cant place my finger on it. Just thought I would

throw my input up on this insanly long thread.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

After stopping using

mones for a few days i finaly tested Chikara yesterday. i have tested it before whenit came out, but i was still

wearing antoher mones at that time too, so could not really comment on if it was really chikara that got all those

hits.

But yesterday was my first field test of chikara and all i can say, is wow people where really nice to me ,

kind of when i wear WAGG/m but without the gay comment.

What i was wearing yesterday was 2 sprays on each

wrists, and 1 spray on my neck, men this stuff smells good. And the ladies here where constandly looking in my

direction. It was kind of funny too when sitting in a buss , a girl behind was constantly smelling behind me, and

even said out of a blue you smell good.

So all in all was kind of great. But not really any sexual hits like you

would expect when wearing NPA/m

So will be testing this one out by it self from now on out.

DZorro,

Banned User

Wahoo! Got my Chikara

today:

http://www.f-central.com/chikara.jpg

First (very

tentative) impressions of the affects on people are very positive

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Wahoo! Got my Chikara

today:

http://www.f-central.com/chikara.jpg

First (very

tentative) impressions of the affects on people are very positive

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yep,

that\'s the bottle alright. How was the spray ?? did it work well ??

DZorro,

Banned User

The spray works fine.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

First (very tentative) impressions of the affects on people are very

positive

I only have this stuff for some 30 hours or so, but

so far everyone has been *very friendly*. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It might be that

you\'re just a charming guy Franki.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information