Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone mixing with \'Pheros\' yet?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes, Holmes, I\'ve noticed it. It does seem to have a mind of its own. This is one of the fascinating

things about it. It will continue to morph in the bottle and on your skin. The notes cycle around, and you never

know what it will smell like. For example, I put just a few pure menthol crystals in the whole batch just to

activate it (give it better dispersal and olfactory impact), so to speak. So you are smelling something that is a

very minor, trace ingredient! And on 2 different people the smell will be different. This has to do not only with it

being a natural product with 150 ingredients, but also with the fact that it was created very gradually over 15

months. So there is a certain archaeology to it -- layers of buried things that resurface at unexpected times,

things that represent days and moments in its creation. The smell is literally a story (and history) in itself

(hence the title of the \"Story of Pheros\" thread). The original monster bottle is still maturing, BTW, so

who knows what it will end up being like.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    When I first started wearing it, it seemed like a

combination of sandalwood, sawdust, and a touch a cinnamon. As it began to settle, the sawdust \"note\" took over

(which was wonderful).

The next day, I detected menthol (or something of its ilk) above all else.

Now, for

some reason, the dominant note seems to be cinnamon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

EXACT SAME THING happened to me....wore it last night and

basically could just smell the menthol and cinnamon.

wierd, i guess my nose is still learning the stuff

Banned User

Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros (3/4

Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I had (I

don\'t want the cork to spill out and it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not that it

matters)
    I am also in the cult of A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the market so I

can\'t throw anything A-1 related away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on Saturday, one of the

best nights of my life. I literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit down and document

everything, but I attended the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two dates (one of them is

hands down the hottest girl in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.) Just wow, all over. I

wish I could share the pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded around kissing me on

various parts of my face.) One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in person, and she might

be the sweetest as well. The fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of the world (and I

certainly didn\'t make a lot of friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my mustang.)

Anyway, I

applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3 drops (and a drop of AE behind

each ear) before we hit some more nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones work.

JDM

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Great hit report JDM! Any follow up? Also, now that I received your

shipment (thanks!) and have a reference point I\'m wondering about the application of your mix. I barely dabbed my

wrists. Hardly put any on at all and had a big scent cloud surrounding me. I don\'t think I could put 6 drops of

Pheros on. Obviously you had great results using that much but man it must have been a big vapor trail you were

leaving wherever you went. Yes? No?

Note: Ash PM\'ed me saying he is having trouble logging on, and asked me to post his mixing anecdote.

Here it is:

I\'m a sucker for a good hit

report and JDM\'s was a good one so I tried it out. DAMN!

For different reasons I put Pheros into a

different bottle too. I was concerned that as cool as the bottle was, it wouldn\'t allow Phreos to get mixed all

that well when shaken. To my nose I think I was right. The \"old guy\" scent was not noticeable to me at all out

of the new bottle. The fragrance is deeper and richer with lots more texture. It\'s even more mysterious to me

now. It still morphs and is very, very sexual.

I shouldn\'t be using mones right now but I couldn\'t

help myself. I did the 3:1 mix with NPA/m. I\'m not looking for overt sexual hits. I just want something that will

break down natural social barriers that restrain open honest communication. I want something that opens doors wide

so that the person I\'m interested in will allow herself to get to know me. Once the door is opened nature and the

sexual aspects of mones along with my own sexuality and experience will do their work. That\'s my thinking anyway.

To date this is the most POWERFUL mix I\'ve used. Damn! I mean, DAMN!!! You can see it in peoples eyes.

Both male and female. They are drawn to you. They are calmed by your presence. They open up and want to communicate

with you. I can easily see why JDM had such a good experience with it. It will be awhile before I can put it to the

test on a sexual level. No decent prospects where I live except for one recently separated young women I\'ve had

my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m worming my way in but it\'s going to take some time. This mix might speed

things up though.

I wrote the above Friday night and was unable to post it. Saturday I went to a local bar

to have dinner. I was wearing the mix. Only about two dabs on pulse points. The bar was very slow and there were

lots of empty seats. I was just finishing my meal when a woman walked in. She could have sat just about anywhere she

wanted. She even new some of the people there and could have sat with them. She made a bee line to the empty chair

next to me. I started a convo with her just after she sat down. We had a great chat. I could see she was a very open

and outgoing person to begin with but still. We talked for about an hour then I had to split. I have a feeling

I\'ll be seeing her at the bar next Saturday. Same time, same station. We\'ll see. I still have some of the mix

on from a romp to the store. I can\'t stop smelling it. This is GREAT stuff folks!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

So it looks like the 4:1 NPA angle is one way to go with it, converting it into a

homemade \"scented Edge\". Reminds me of an \"updated\" JB mix. I wonder if a little unscented SOE might be good

in there, too. A1 and WAGG should eventually be tried as well. Remember, this is different than ordinary cologne

mixing, by design (thinking like a forum member), due to the organic ingredients and \"holistic pheromonic

environment\". Unexpected results could occur as your mix matures due to reactions with the added pheromones.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Note: Ash PM\'ed me saying he is having trouble

logging on, and asked me to post his mixing anecdote. Here it is:

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m a sucker for a good hit report and JDM\'s was a good one so I tried

it out. DAMN!

For different reasons I put Pheros into a different bottle too. I was concerned that as cool as

the bottle was, it wouldn\'t allow Phreos to get mixed all that well when shaken. To my nose I think I was right.

The \"old guy\" scent was not noticeable to me at all out of the new bottle. The fragrance is deeper and richer

with lots more texture. It\'s even more mysterious to me now. It still morphs and is very, very sexual.

I

shouldn\'t be using mones right now but I couldn\'t help myself. I did the 3:1 mix with NPA/m. I\'m not

looking for overt sexual hits. I just want something that will break down natural social barriers that restrain open

honest communication. I want something that opens doors wide so that the person I\'m interested in will allow

herself to get to know me. Once the door is opened nature and the sexual aspects of mones along with my own

sexuality and experience will do their work. That\'s my thinking anyway.

To date this is the most POWERFUL mix

I\'ve used. Damn! I mean, DAMN!!! You can see it in peoples eyes. Both male and female. They are drawn to you.

They are calmed by your presence. They open up and want to communicate with you. I can easily see why JDM had such a

good experience with it. It will be awhile before I can put it to the test on a sexual level. No decent prospects

where I live except for one recently separated young women I\'ve had my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m

worming my way in but it\'s going to take some time. This mix might speed things up though.

I wrote the above

Friday night and was unable to post it. Saturday I went to a local bar to have dinner. I was wearing the mix. Only

about two dabs on pulse points. The bar was very slow and there were lots of empty seats. I was just finishing my

meal when a woman walked in. She could have sat just about anywhere she wanted. She even new some of the people

there and could have sat with them. She made a bee line to the empty chair next to me. I started a convo with her

just after she sat down. We had a great chat. I could see she was a very open and outgoing person to begin with but

still. We talked for about an hour then I had to split. I have a feeling I\'ll be seeing her at the bar next

Saturday. Same time, same station. We\'ll see. I still have some of the mix on from a romp to the store. I

can\'t stop smelling it. This is GREAT stuff folks!

So it looks

like the 4:1 NPA angle is one way to go with it, converting it into a homemade \"scented Edge\". Reminds me of an

\"updated\" JB mix. I wonder if a little unscented SOE might be good in there, too. A1 and WAGG should eventually

be tried as well. Remember, this is different than ordinary cologne mixing, by design (thinking like a forum

member), due to the organic ingredients and \"holistic pheromonic environment\". Unexpected results could occur as

your mix matures due to reactions with the added pheromones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Great post from both Ash and DST. By the time I reply to DST\'s

post, he will have probably already edited out the 4:1 ratio thingy (dst - ash did 3:1).

My question is, if

Pheros where\'s off like some claim, does it adequetly cover NPA?

So far it seems to me like it doesn\'t \"wear off\" very much at all, but rather that some

people\'s noses get fatigued to the musky part that lasts. This is a characteristic of musk, similar to the

phenomenon of getting used to your own personal smells. Yet some are smelling it a day later. Mixing with NPA is a

new thing (although I suggested at the beginning the two should go together) so we\'ll see. It\'s possible the

overall scent even improves with the mixing. Musky smells mix well together in general.

BTW, thanks for

pointing out the error, bjf. The NPA is 1/4 of the total mix after mixing, as in the Edge Essentials products. I

like JDM\'s Pheros mix for it\'s simplicity; as average optimum doses (2-4 dabs, a la Ash, although JDM

used 6 and reapplied 3!) and uses for Edge-strength LaCroy products have already been figured out for the most part.

Phero Guru

My girlfriend and I both wore Pheros to a \"swinger\'s\" party on Sat night with no additional

scents. The hostess and host were wearing copious amounts of some other scent (non-pheromone related), I think it

was called \"Spark\" and the hostess mentioned she got it at Macy\'s. They literally drowned out what we, or

anyone else for that matter, was wearing. Unless we went outside for a smoke, we could not even smell the Pheros on

ourselves. We did get \"lucky\" with an attractive Asian-European woman but can\'t claim the Pheros had

anything to do with it. We had hoped to get reactions from several women of their thoughts about Pheros but it just

wasn\'t possible. My girlfriend still thinks Pheros wears off quickly but I find it lasts for at least 12 hours

or more. She\'s been using it frequently and liberally while I have only used it twice and sparingly. Not much

help I suppose but that\'s our experience so far. We\'ll keep experimenting till it runs out!!!

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

I wonder if a little unscented SOE

might be good in there, too

I have mixed it with both scented and

unscented SOE at 1:1 and 2:1 Pheros / SOE ratios and it seems to counteract the scent of Pheros. I have asked 3-4

people on each test and all have agreed that Pheros smells much weaker and fades much quicker when mixed with or

applied next to SOE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I love the smell of Pheros and regular

SOE with a drop of the SPMO mixed in.... it just doesn\'t last as long as I\'d like it to.... Oh well, its still

a great mix IMO [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My question is, if Pheros where\'s off like

some claim, does it adequetly cover NPA?

It goes very well with

NPA, however my nose is quite sensitive to NPA and I am now using a 8:1 mix. NPA seems to enhance the fragrance of

Pheros and the mix is very long lasting.

With SOE (scented, gel or roll-on), it\'s the opposite. It\'s

hard to detect Pheros in this mix, for me as well as for others.

I haven\'t had any results with my

Pheros:NPA mix yet.

Sunny

Default Pheros and WKM #1

</font><blockquote><font

My question

is, if Pheros where\'s off like some claim, does it adequetly cover NPA?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It goes very well with NPA, however my nose is quite sensitive to NPA and I am now using a 8:1

mix. NPA seems to enhance the fragrance of Pheros and the mix is very long lasting.

With SOE (scented, gel

or roll-on), it\'s the opposite. It\'s hard to detect Pheros in this mix, for me as well as for others.

I

haven\'t had any results with my Pheros:NPA mix yet.

Sunny

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You might want to up the npa again though if you aren\'t getting results.

In anycase, I

was wondering how we incorporate Pheros with WKM 1 (6 SOE: 1PI: 3NPA)?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Pheros and WKM #1

In anycase, I was wondering how we incorporate

Pheros with WKM 1 (6 SOE: 1PI: 3NPA)?

I don\'t think that would

be a good idea... try dabbing the Pheros without actually mixing it with the WKM mix. Well, at least it can help

cover the smell (WKM stinks, worst than pure NPA, IMHO).

I have used 8 dabs

and more of my mix. I hate it when I think the NPA stink comes through...

Phero Pro

I have used 8 dabs and more of my mix. I hate it

when I think the NPA stink comes through...

But if you are using

a 8:1 mix, you have very little NPA... it\'s just 1 / 9 of the mix. Try using more NPA. The success stories are

related to 3:1 mixes.

Okay, I will try...

but in a club setting, where I am not worried so much about stinking

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Note: Ash PM\'ed me saying he is having trouble

logging on, and asked me to post his mixing anecdote. Here it is:

</font><blockquote><font

I\'m a sucker for a good hit report and JDM\'s was a good one so I tried

it out. DAMN!

For different reasons I put Pheros into a different bottle too. I was concerned that as cool

as the bottle was, it wouldn\'t allow Phreos to get mixed all that well when shaken. To my nose I think I was

right. The \"old guy\" scent was not noticeable to me at all out of the new bottle. The fragrance is deeper and

richer with lots more texture. It\'s even more mysterious to me now. It still morphs and is very, very sexual.

I shouldn\'t be using mones right now but I couldn\'t help myself. I did the 3:1 mix with NPA/m. I\'m

not looking for overt sexual hits. I just want something that will break down natural social barriers that restrain

open honest communication. I want something that opens doors wide so that the person I\'m interested in will allow

herself to get to know me. Once the door is opened nature and the sexual aspects of mones along with my own

sexuality and experience will do their work. That\'s my thinking anyway.

To date this is the most POWERFUL

mix I\'ve used. Damn! I mean, DAMN!!! You can see it in peoples eyes. Both male and female. They are drawn to you.

They are calmed by your presence. They open up and want to communicate with you. I can easily see why JDM had such a

good experience with it. It will be awhile before I can put it to the test on a sexual level. No decent prospects

where I live except for one recently separated young women I\'ve had my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m

worming my way in but it\'s going to take some time. This mix might speed things up though.

I wrote the

above Friday night and was unable to post it. Saturday I went to a local bar to have dinner. I was wearing the mix.

Only about two dabs on pulse points. The bar was very slow and there were lots of empty seats. I was just finishing

my meal when a woman walked in. She could have sat just about anywhere she wanted. She even new some of the people

there and could have sat with them. She made a bee line to the empty chair next to me. I started a convo with her

just after she sat down. We had a great chat. I could see she was a very open and outgoing person to begin with but

still. We talked for about an hour then I had to split. I have a feeling I\'ll be seeing her at the bar next

Saturday. Same time, same station. We\'ll see. I still have some of the mix on from a romp to the store. I

can\'t stop smelling it. This is GREAT stuff folks!

So it

looks like the 4:1 NPA angle is one way to go with it, converting it into a homemade \"scented Edge\". Reminds me

of an \"updated\" JB mix. I wonder if a little unscented SOE might be good in there, too. A1 and WAGG should

eventually be tried as well. Remember, this is different than ordinary cologne mixing, by design (thinking like a

forum member), due to the organic ingredients and \"holistic pheromonic environment\". Unexpected results could

occur as your mix matures due to reactions with the added pheromones.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No decent prospects where I live except for one

recently separated young women I\'ve had my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m worming my way in but it\'s

going to take some time. This mix might speed things up though.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thanks for making that post for me Dr. I\'m still having good success with the mix

although yesterday I got major hyper just after I put it on. Today was fine though. I have no idea what happened

with it yesterday but I thought I\'d blown it big with the above mentioned woman. I was extremely nervous when I

spoke with her. Felt like I was rushing on crystal meth or something. Not a good impression to make but she must not

have noticed cuz when I saw her today I gave her my # and SHE plans on calling me tonight. The worm is worming. This

could be very good. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wanted to post this here as a

progress report but also to get some of you that don\'t travel down to \"Open Discussion\" to get down to my

seduction Thread and give me some input about seducing a newly separated woman. I\'m an old dog but I love to

learn new tricks.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I mixed a small amount of the Pheros/NPA 3:1 recipe Thursday night. The NPA does seem to enhance

the scent of Pheros.

Think I put too much on Friday. A dab behind each ear, rubbed down to the neck, two dabs on

the collarbone and a dab on each wrist. I also did a spray of my 2:1 distilled water/Pheros on my chest and another

two on my shirt. Was going to get my hair cut and the place has a lot of smells, so I was thinking of trying to

stand out. Nothing much to report. I got a nice smile from a beautician there when she saw me looking at her, but

she was way across the room. The girl who cuts my hair was more talkative than usual and gave me a nice smile when I

left.

Today, I went to the grocery with a dab behind each ear and one shared between both wrists. I also did one

spray of the water/Pheros mix on my bare chest. Only 9:30 AM, so the grocery was really empty. The woman in customer

service was really friendly when I bought a lottery ticket there. Another woman apologized for blocking the aisle

when I pushed my cart between hers and a display, though there was enough room to get through. I\'m kicking myself

for not doing anything except saying \"that\'s ok\" and moving on. Still gotta work on the shyness factor.

I

mixed the Pheros with NPA in a small vial that has about a 1/4 inch opening, which is what I dabbed from. Picked up

several of these vials for mixing at the herb shop where I buy essential oils. I have noticed that after a few

hours, the NPA scent is more pronounced while I can\'t smell the Pheros at all anymore.

Here I am only guessing, but did you let the mixture sit before you used it? JDM let it sit overnight,

which might mask the NPA smell better.

Seems if you make the mix you should treat it just like it\'s

Arouser or Heat, and don\'t use too much. You might even have to use a dab less with the P-mix. Seems to me an

empty Edge bottle would be good to store it in, too, in case you wanted to spray it or standardize dab size.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Yes, I let the mix sit overnight. It smelled great right after mixing and just as good or even

better the next day. I hope I didn\'t give the impression I was complaining. I think the two products blend

together very well. I think I just went overboard the first day. I had mixed 12 drops Pheros to 4 drops of NPA,

using a glass dropper bought from the drugstore. On my first application, I didn\'t think I had enough on and kept

applying it. I realised afterward that I had used up about half of what I mixed, so I was wearing around six drops

of Pheros to two of NPA. I plan to go a little bit easier on the application the next few times I try mixing with

NPA.

I\'m thinking 3-4 large, Edge-sized dabs with that mix should do it.

Phero Dude

Love the smell Doc. I find myself sniffing my wrists often and it has a relaxing affect. I plan on

using it more on dates than at clubs.

Glad you\'re enjoying it! Yeah, once you determine your date likes the smell, it\'s a no brainer. I

have a hard time not wearing mine because of the way it feels on me. I also like smelling it on myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information