Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Default Anyone mixing with \'Pheros\' yet?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I mixed up two small batches yesterday:

Pheros/SOE 1:1
    Pheros/TE/m 5:3

I had put some SOE and

1d SPMO on my wrist then added one dab of Pheros.... I really liked the way the scents blended, so I mixed some in a

vial. The 1:1 ratio pretty much eliminates the strength of each product and caused it to fade almost completely

within a 1/2 hour [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] This was the opinion of three people beside

myself (didn\'t know if I had just grown used to it) They had to inhale quite deeply just to get any smell at all

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Time to try 2 or 3/1 ratio

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I haven\'t tried the Pheros/TE/m yet. I\'ll try it tonight

and see if that ratio needs to be raised as well.

Anyone else experimented with mixing this incredible scent with

your other products yet?

Default Re: Anyone mixing with \'Pheros\' yet?

I\'m mixing it 1:1 with my usual mix. It covers the pheros well, although it needs refreshing every

couple of hours or so. I\'m applying dabs from a 1 dram vial.

Pheros/SOE 1:3

Pheros/AEm 1:1 - 1:4

Pheros/NPAm/NPAw/WAGG 3:1:1:1

Pheros/PIm/AEm/SOE

2:1:1:2

(I suck at math.)

Holmes

Been meaning to write this up.

Friday, a group of us went to see the Rangers trounce Anaheim. I

wore three dabs of Pheros and about 4\" of SoE. It wasn\'t hot out but the sun was brutal so we were all sweating

a bit. I sat between my SO and a nice looking woman of about thirty years old. As time passed, she got progressively

friendlier, even followed my to the snack bar. While we were in line she started up a conversation then asked about

my cologne. Kept telling me how great I smelled and how pleased she was to have met me (4-5 times). Throughout the

rest of the game she seemed to always be touching or rubbing against me.

It was pretty uncomfortable because I

was with somebody else but it was a definate hit.

Phero Dude

I\'ve tried it a couple of times and haven\'t noticed anything whatsoever. Wore it with SOE and got

better reactions, but nothing that I wouldn\'t have gotten with SOE on it\'s own, which IMO is the best

everyday/work/socializing kind of phero. Will continue to try it but so far it\'s been a letdown.

Pheros shouldn\'t be counted on for hits, DST even said it wasn\'t trying to be like an AE or anything. It is

a rare cover scent IMO.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I mixed up two small batches

yesterday:

Pheros/SOE 1:1
    Pheros/TE/m 5:3

I had put some SOE and 1d SPMO on my wrist then added one dab of

Pheros.... I really liked the way the scents blended, so I mixed some in a vial. The 1:1 ratio pretty much

eliminates the strength of each product and caused it to fade almost completely within a 1/2 hour

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] This was the opinion of three people beside myself (didn\'t

know if I had just grown used to it) They had to inhale quite deeply just to get any smell at all

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Time to try 2 or 3/1 ratio

I haven\'t tried the Pheros/TE/m yet. I\'ll try it tonight

and see if that ratio needs to be raised as well.

Anyone else experimented with mixing this incredible scent with

your other products yet?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What version of SOE/m where you using

?? the regular or the unscented SOE/m ???

DZorro,

DZorro,

I have been mixing it with the regular SOE at the moment.... I really like the way the

scents blend together when applied seperately..... but when mixed in a vial, they seemed to lose

something.

Goss

DZorro,

I have been mixing it with

the regular SOE at the moment.... I really like the way the scents blend together when applied seperately..... but

when mixed in a vial, they seemed to lose something.

Goss

I

been trying to mix it with the unscented SOE/m, but some how it hasn\'t been that effective as i would orriginaly

thought.

Somehow, the Regular SOE/m seem to be more effective, to use then the unscented SOE/m.
    I\'m still

trying to figure out how SOE/m unscented works, but i guess you can OD quite easy, then regular SOE/m.

DZorro,

I\'ve tried a combination together with SOE but on different parts of my body. I\'m going to apply more Pheros

this weekend to get that scent out, the last time I put too little and it wasn\'t noticed.

Phero Enthusiast

Hi,

I used Pheros:SOE/m unscented:NPA/m:NPA/w 10:10:1:1 today at work. I didn\'t see many woman

today. One who I work with from time to time since two years suddenly started to talk about what she did over easter

holidays. Usually we just work together and don\'t talk about private topics. She didn\'t say it explicit, but

her story made clear that she is single. I didn\'t know (and care about) it before.

The mix is inspired by DD

light.

Tomorrow more young ladies will get a whiff. Let\'s see.

MysteriousMan

Phero Enthusiast

I haven\'t had anything close to a hit yet with Pheros and I\'ve been wearing it consistently since

I got the product.

I really would like to know the pheromone content. Maybe I\'m doing something wrong, or

maybe it just doesn\'t fit with my body chemistry.

While it smells good, I\'m not all that interested in

wearing it everyday as a $60 cover scent. If anyone is really interested I\'m willing to sell my other two

bottles (unless I start getting hits.) I can accept paypal I just want the going rate plus shipping.

I\'ve

been hitting bars and clubs every thurs, friday and sat night for the past two weeks with it (and I generally get

real solid hits anytime I\'m out, no matter what I\'m wearing ex. A1, SOE, WAGG, NPA, A/E etc.)

JDM

Phero Pro

Honestly, it\'s hard to understand why so many of u start mixing Pheros without knowing exactly what

it is capable of doing standalone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Honestly, it\'s hard to understand

why so many of u start mixing Pheros without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Yep. it\'s hard to stand alone.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Honestly, it\'s hard to understand why so many of u start mixing Pheros

without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yep. it\'s

hard to stand alone.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Honestly, it\'s hard to understand

why so many of u start mixing Pheros without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr

I simply consider Pheros a very nice smelling cover scent and have been

using it like cologne. If I understand DST corectly... the mone content is very minimal, so I don\'t really expect

hits with it solo. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Honestly, it\'s hard to understand why so many of u start mixing Pheros

without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I simply

consider Pheros a very nice smelling cover scent and have been using it like cologne. If I understand DST

corectly... the mone content is very minimal, so I don\'t really expect hits with it solo.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gos has it

right.... I don\'t see why people are looking for standalone \"hits\" off pheros. Re-read some of DST\'s

posts about Pheros, and what he was attempting to do...

For some of us the need he was trying to fill is

worth the $, for others perhaps not, but it is important to be clear on what DST was trying to do and what he was

not trying to do. Maybe some got swept up in the hype and mis-interpreted things.

Phero Enthusiast

Gos has it right.... I don\'t see why

people are looking for standalone \"hits\" off pheros.

The

title might be a tip off. As well as it being sold alongside all the other pheromone products on a pheromone site.

I never really saw anything that said this was a cover scent that won\'t get you any hits.

Does love-scent

sell any products that people don\'t judge by hits? I\'m not trying to come down hard on the product, I just

think your reasoning is suspect at best.

take care,
    JDM

P.S. The two extra bottles are gone...

Phero Enthusiast

Whereas many products claim to smell

sexual or \"erotic\", but don\'t; I think this one actually smells sexual and erotic! It\'s basically a

perfuming approach. So the whole smell, per se, is supposed to be an aphrodisiac; and the whole smell was designed

to be pheromonic (rejecting the dubious \"VNO activator only\" definition of pheromones, which can indeed work

through conscious and unconscious smell, as research shows), as opposed to just containing pheromones x, y and z.

Does it contain pheromones to help it get there? Yes. Pheros does contain pheromones. Most of them are numerous

things from perfuming practice that are not available at love-scent. But it contains very small amounts of most all

of the ones that are available at love scent too, just to make the musky smell more \"human\"; and to round the

effect out.

Phero Guru

I haven\'t noticed any hits with Pheros either but I haven\'t worn it much. My girlfriend has more

or less hijacked my bottle of it (she\'s away frequently overnight). She loves it and it is now her

\"perfume\". I hope to try some experimenting with it soon, most likely in a \"swinging\" sexual situation. I

am not at all disappointed in the product and am happy my GF has found it so much to her liking. She\'s also one

that likes to experiment making her own scents and has even now tried to copy Pheros - she\'s close but no banana.

I think she\'d like to spend a week with DST and learn his secrets!!!!

JDM, I agree that the name can be unintentionally deceiving.

Back to the issue though, concious smells and

pheromones that work on an unconcious level are completely different IMO. Some may by into the argument that a

concious smell can work just as well, I certainly don\'t.

What pheros has in there that we really can\'t

get or afford are all the organic compounds that may have low levels of pheromones (for instance in the animal

products and perhaps even plant ones) that are not present in the normal L-S products. There are so many pheromones

out there, and we can only get a handful of them directly.

On the other hand, there is no reason to believe

that the extra pheromones offered in each of these compounds included in pheros are in greater concentration than

that of your own sweat.

As for the synthetic pheromones DST added, common sense tells you he wouldn\'t add

a significant amount simply because it was f-ck up the scent he had been trying to perfect over the last

year.

There were some posts when he mentioned his stuff isn\'t trying to replace AE or anything like that.

It isn\'t trying to compete or provide anything what the normal products do, but it does offer us the ability to

delve into something that hasn\'t been explored as much - the aphrodesiac properties of natural

compounds.

Since there are over 100 organic compounds in there, it is providing us something special.

However, I can see how one might have thought that this product was supposed to be some hit producing product. I

think there can be some mix-ups and different interpretations from the same language, and that is what was likely to

have happened with pheros.

Phero Enthusiast

JDM, I agree that the name can be

unintentionally deceiving.

Back to the issue though, concious smells and pheromones that work on an unconcious

level are completely different IMO.

But the desired result is the

same. If it doesn\'t get you \"hits\", no matter how loose you define the term, then the product isn\'t

working for you, regardless of content.
    Pheromone content is somewhat irrelevant at that point, I only ask because

I\'m an 6\'5\" 275 lb ex-D-1 football player so sometimes products heavy in -None don\'t work for me

etc.

take care,
    JDM

Phero Pro

You may get some hits just by using a nice scent, ya know? And Pheros is a lot more than just a \"nice

scent\"...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

First, I really appreciate the honesty, and am just soaking everything up and learning. I will continue

to work on my pheromone perfuming. As Bruce says, not everyone is going to like the same cologne. I don\'t have a

problem with Pheros being judged for it\'s reactions from others. (though I\'m not sure what I think of

the term \"hits\") It was designed to go beyond just smelling good. We\'ve had lots of reports of positive

reactions, thankfully. But it is more complicated. Pheros certainly has some things in it that are

\"socially and psychologically active\", for lack of a better word. What it has in it is a smattering of natural

compounds, some pheromone analogues from perfuming, and trace amounts of L-S pheromones just to humanize it. So the

task is to find a way to use it with other products. That will be different for different people.

Because of

all that, I think it is possible to either misuse it, OD, or for it to clash with someone\'s body chemistry, or

other pheromones. It is an unknown substance, to some degree, even for me. It might be good not to use it every day

in large quantities, just like for -none. I for one am not going to underestimate the ingredients, regardless of

whatever job I did with blending them. The strongest \"hits\" I have ever gotten have been associated with some of

the ingredients in Pheros, whether in conjunction with L-S mones or by themselves; and I would be very

dissapointed if I could not continue to use these ingredients. The last two women that took me home took me home

when I was wearing Pheros itself, BTW.

I have noticed a certain reaction sometimes that is similar to

a -none OD, possibly due to accumulated levels of other things I had been applying, or to too much Pheros. But it

has been mostly positive. Other times I have gotten away with wearing a lot of it, sort of like with -none. But

perhaps a 275lb ex-football player would be more susceptible to \"-none OD type reactions\" as compared to others.

Pheros is quite animalic, compared to other perfumes, and therefore might not be as appropriate for someone

who was already very animalic. Who knows, at this early stage. Similarly, it\'s quite possible that one cannot

just mix one\'s usual levels of pheromones in with the stuff. My use of -none, for instance, has gone down since

using Pheros, though I still use Edge and PI on most days. I can think of some particular ingredients in

Pheros that have some -none-like qualities.

So, jdm, my advice (not that you\'re asking for it) would be to

look at the undesired reactions you are getting from women and figure them out. Is it like a -none OD, for instance,

when you wear Pheros? Do women ignore you or act inimidated and repulsed? What other products, and how much,

are you wearing? Maybe your negative experience with hits these last 2 weeks can actually provide clues to unravel

some of the \"mystery\" here.

What I will say is that I don\'t believe the name was misleading (and not

just because the name means \"king\", rather than pheromone), as there are more ways to think about pheromones

than is typical here at love scent. It has like 10 \"analogue pheromones\" synthesized by fragrance chemists for

example, and here I am referring to neither EOs nor animal ingredients. It also contains as much of the animal

ingredients as I could get away with (without ruining the smell -- they are quite strong), which are pure mammalian

animal pheromones, obviously. Then it contains small amounts of almost every L-S pheromone sold, including various

secret ingredients you all are familiar with. Pheros also has an erotic spirit to it, I think. So all that

justifies the name. Perfuming has it\'s own attractant and pheromone traditions that predate all the L-S -mones by

years, decades, and in some cases, millenia. They are not in competition with the L-S -mone approach at all, but

just represent different opportunities we have at our disposal.

Honestly, I use a little Pheros on

most days, but it is not the only scented product I use. Still, I like having it, and it would be one of the things

I would buy (indeed I spent thousands making it, before knowing I would for sure sell it) because of it\'s unique

effects and natural scent.

Banned User

DST (and Elana!), I would love to write something nice about Pheros , but my package hasnt arrived yet.. I

REALLY hope it will be here for the weekend. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I am personally almost as bummed as you that it did not arrive yet! So I just did a little meditation

for your bottle. Hopefully it will show up in the next couple of days.

As long as the meditation didn\'t involve black candles and voodoo dolls.

Doc, so far my assessment is that Pheros has a mind of

its own. Odd, but compelling. It smells like one thing one day--or one minute--and another the next. Have you

noticed this?

When I first started wearing it, it seemed like a combination of sandalwood, sawdust, and a touch a

cinnamon. As it began to settle, the sawdust \"note\" took over (which was wonderful).

The next day, I detected

menthol (or something of its ilk) above all else.

Now, for some reason, the dominant note seems to be cinnamon.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Is there a possiblity that I\'m tripping on this stuff?

Anyway, that\'s what I\'ve noticed thus far. Bottom line,

though, is that it be\'s got a hold on me. Very nice job indeed, sir!

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros (3/4 Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely

covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I had (I don\'t want the cork to spill out and

it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not that it matters)
    I am also in the cult of

A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the market so I can\'t throw anything A-1 related

away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on Saturday, one of the best nights of my life. I

literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit down and document everything, but I attended

the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two dates (one of them is hands down the hottest girl

in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.) Just wow, all over. I wish I could share the

pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded around kissing me on various parts of my face.)

One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in person, and she might be the sweetest as well. The

fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of the world (and I certainly didn\'t make a lot of

friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my mustang.)

Anyway, I applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros

mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3 drops (and a drop of AE behind each ear) before we hit some more

nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones work.

JDM

Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros

(3/4 Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I

had (I don\'t want the cork to spill out and it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not

that it matters)
    I am also in the cult of A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the

market so I can\'t throw anything A-1 related away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on

Saturday, one of the best nights of my life. I literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit

down and document everything, but I attended the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two

dates (one of them is hands down the hottest girl in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.)

Just wow, all over. I wish I could share the pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded

around kissing me on various parts of my face.) One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in

person, and she might be the sweetest as well. The fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of

the world (and I certainly didn\'t make a lot of friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my

mustang.)

Anyway, I applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3

drops (and a drop of AE behind each ear) before we hit some more nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones

work.

JDM

Wicked!

Where did you apply the

drops of mix and how about the AE?

Please report back next time you try this mix, and let us know if the

results are reproducable for you.

Did anyone comment on the scent btw? I\'m glad you did well this time

around, given that you were down on Pheros standalone.

Banned User

Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros (3/4

Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I had (I

don\'t want the cork to spill out and it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not that it

matters)
    I am also in the cult of A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the market so I

can\'t throw anything A-1 related away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on Saturday, one of the

best nights of my life. I literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit down and document

everything, but I attended the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two dates (one of them is

hands down the hottest girl in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.) Just wow, all over. I

wish I could share the pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded around kissing me on

various parts of my face.) One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in person, and she might

be the sweetest as well. The fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of the world (and I

certainly didn\'t make a lot of friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my mustang.)

Anyway, I

applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3 drops (and a drop of AE behind

each ear) before we hit some more nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones work.

JDM

<hr

JDM is man of integrity. Earlier today I got a PM from him telling me

the Pheros I bought from him went out by Priority mail today. Thanks JDM.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information