Close

Stranger

Default Newbie post, long, yet hopefully interesting read.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi everyone. First of all i gotta say that i\'m writing this part of the post last, cos I mainly

wanted to get my questions down first before i forgot them. I would make a really nice intro to this but atm i\'m

almost asleep and i cant think straight. I\'m barely typing this up and i\'m making a gazzillion spelling

mistakes so I have to keep deleting stuff.

Aslo I know it’s a long post but plz to read it all cos I might just

end up buying products at random and if they don’t work going on an assassination mission to take care of those who

made the product!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyway go ahead and read it and plz answer

as many questions as u can. I really need to know what to get as I’ve been reading about pheromones all night and

this stuff is confusing i\'m thinking about not buying anything at all cos i really feel like i\'m buying stuff

that i have nfi about and when ur buying online from other countries and spending hundreds of dollars that really

puts me of from buying stuff. Ok i gotta say i\'m not rich, and I really dont want to go past $70. Thats still a

lot of money but hey, if these products really work well then its worth it. The problem is trying to figure out

which one works the best! I know there is no quick answer to this are there are many variables but just try and

answer which one would be the best for me.

ok first of all i read somewhere u said something that confused me

phantom. R u saying that TE and PI have the opposite affects? why would TE make men jealous and lead to violence and

PI lead to calming situations like that down? shouldn’t it be the opposite of that bcos TE has both androstenone and

androstenol in it and the androstenol in it calms the guys?

and whats the /m mean to mean?

whats with all this

mixing!!! aghhh

cant i just use one pheromone product and then like spray deodorant or just like a normal

cologne?
    does it have to be another pheromone product thats scented to cover up the smell?

and when u guys talk

about mixing products do yous actually mean mix it up in the bottle and then just pray it on directly? or apply one

product and then apply another product and then let the smells mix?

also i am very confused about the

difference between androstenone and androstenol.
    At first I thought androstenone is used to attract women and

adrostenol is used to attarct men, but then i saw some products that are desinged for men to attract women

containing both!!!!!! Whats up with that? so does this mean that androstenol can also attract woman? or does it only

attract women only when used in conjuction with androstenol? bcos it really deosnt make much sense if they use

androstenol in mens products to attract women if they also use it in womens prodcuts to attract men.

How come

androstenone can be used in conjunction with androstenol and
    adrostenone by itslelf can be used to attract women

but
    women cannot use:

androstenone alone

OR

andstostenol in combination with androstenone to attract men.

They can only use andostenol alone?

so this leads me to the question of which product is best to use? Ones

with both androstenone and androstenol or ones with just adrostenone to attract men. I dont care whether it attracts

guys or not I\'m only interested with it attracting women.
    I read somewhere that most women are affected by

-mones but not all. Will using both androstenone and androstenol based products increase the chances that it will

work ok a girl over another product that is only androstenone based bcos both of substances are present. get what

i\'m saying. say 70% of girls react to the androstenone only based products and 20% react to the androstenone and

androstenol based products then youve increased your over chances of it working on a girl to 90% bcos the

androstenone and androstenol based products will work on the first group of gilrs as well bcos it stil has

androstenone present?

I guess the reason I\'m asking all these questions is bcos i need to know what to buy.

Obviously i have financial restrictions and my money needs to go towards the best possible thing that i can get with

it, not just something that will work. There are just so many products out there its so confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!! i

cant afford to buy all of them and them out separately and mix and match between them to see what combo works

best!!!!

Currently I\'m considering getting the newbie pack for $30, or just PI for 70, or just TE for however

much it is or along with the newbie pack. But again this goes back to which one is better for attracting girls? the

one with both andrerstenone and andrestenol in it or just the one with androstenone in it?
    what do u guys think of

Passion Pheromone Attractant for $25?

what about Alter Ego?

Phero Dude

Default Re: Newbie post, long, yet hopefully interesting read.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    TE has both androstenone and

androstenol in it and the androstenol in it calms the guys?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    TE/m and

PI/m both are androstenone, or -none. TE is from Lacroy, so it has \"secret ingredients\" (same as NPA/m) in it.

What they are, few know. They seem to enhance the response from women and strengthen the -none response from men

though.

and whats the /m mean to mean?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    /m means a mens product, and /w means a womens product. The Edge (TE),

Primal Instinct (PI), and Alter Ego (AE), among others, come in different versions.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    cant i just use one pheromone product and then like spray deodorant or just

like a normal cologne?
    does it have to be another pheromone product thats scented to cover up the smell?

<hr

Sure you can, but would you wear a hawaiian shirt to the symphony? What

about a tuxedo to a barbecue? There are some good \"all in one\" type mixes, such as AE, but even these benefit

from customization for the circumstances. If you want a friendlier reaction, you add some Scent of Eros (SOE) with

your AE. If you want \"hits\", you add some NPA. You don\'t necessarily have to mix things--You can simply wear

the different items together.

At first I thought

androstenone is used to attract women and adrostenol is used to attarct men

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Some may differ with my analysis, but I\'ve found -none gets respect from men and attention

from women. -nol will get people of both sexes to be more open and friendly. Usually, I want both. I go with two

dabs of PI/m and PI/f most days.

question of

which product is best to use?

I would probably suggest the newbie

special to get your feet wet. It gives you one of the more popular -none products, something that contains -nol, and

a trial of something that has both and adds androsterone, or -rone, in the form of the SOE sample pack.

I\'d

suggest learning the ropes with the newbie special. After getting some familiarity with what works where, then you

can move on to some of the more expensive products.

Phero Enthusiast

take a read of the newbie thread right at the beginning of the pheromone forum.
    here\'s the direct

link:

info for newbies

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

I\'m fairly new here, but I\'ll try to answer some of your questions. I know

that some of the veterans here will only tell you to do a

Search on your questions.

Also, a

lot of the questions can probably be answered at the

Newbies please Click Here! + Best Threads link at the top of

the forum list. Have you read that yet? You can get to it and the search function by clicking on the underlined

words above.

I have no experience with PI, so I can\'t comment on that.

\"/m\" means it\'s a men\'s

product.

Mixing is more for the advanced users. The general advice is to first try the products individually so

you know what the effect is, then you can try them in combination.

Yes, you can use just one product with a

cover scent. And a scented pheromone product may clash with your cover scent, so you have to take that into

consideration. Unscented doesn\'t mean there\'s no smell either, some of the stronger products are quite acrid,

though some people can\'t smell them.

Yes, some people play mad chemist, and mix up custom potions, while

others just dab and drop the different products directly onto the body.

The difference in pheromones can be found

in the link above.

As it is, something like TE or NPA (abbreviations can be deciphered in the above link too) are

for strong sexual hits. SOE and WAGG are more socially oriented. Reports are that SOE alone may bring out some

sexual response in women, where WAGG just makes them comfortable with you. Either of the first two are often used in

conjunction with either or both of the second two for the best of both worlds. Though I have read accounts of guys

being mistaken for \"gay\" because they had too much WAGG and SOE on at the same time.

The \"Beginner\'s

Special\" looks like a good deal. You get TE, a musk oil with androstenol, and a sample SOE gel pack. Plus an

atomizer to boot.

Oops, I was typing while pico and camusflage beat me to the punch.

would you wear a

hawaiian shirt to the symphony?

Haven\'t been to the

symphony, but have been to several plays. With the way people dress for them nowadays, I wouldn\'t be surprised to

see someone in a Hawaiian shirt at a symphony. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Stranger

hey. thx for the info guys. but i still have questions

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ll try keep em simple and in point

form

whats axe?

It seems no one is saying how good just one product is. Everyone succes story I

have read so far has been from a combination of prodcuts. U dont see for example someone just using PI alone or TE

alone!
    it sems TE is a product that works best when mixed, but with what?

I\'m only really looking to

attract girls around my age say 16-19. What would work best to make them feel really horny and attracted to me? but

at the same time not feel too threatened as to be scared enough to run of!! I actually dont think them being scared

if I use to much -none is going to be a problem bcos i\'m not a very agressive guy by character or looks. So I

dont think they\'ll like soo scared that they\'d run away.
    But anything that works for all hot girls 30 and

under is even better!

Just tell me what to use plz!!! I\'m willing to try almost anything if it gets the

results I want. If u have any questions regarding what i\'m like and what type of effect I want the -mones to have

just ask away!

what about TE and PI. Would that be a good mix? TE and NPA?

also i\'m getting

the imprssion that SOE helps with conversations somehow? does it? Should i use it in combination with sat TE or PI

or AE?

look at this guy for example

\"doubt it. TE does NOTHING for me except make me feel bad. NPA

is fine for me and it´s much more concentrated. I dunno know what it is with these two\"
    ahhh I really want to

buy TE!!! but when i read stuff like this it puts me of!!!

Does anyone have like succes rates of all the

products and combos? Cos ofcoursse no product is gonna work work everyone, but which ones have the higehst success

rates with attracting hot girls 30 and under?

ok and phantom said that TE/NPA gets girls pussies wet.

Does that mean either of them does that or only when both r used in conjuction?

Then i read elena say NPA/w

always has that effect on her!!!! wtf so only NPA FOR women has that effect on her and the one for men does nothing?

So does this mean i have to order products that are desinged to be worn by girls in order to attract women and get

thier pussies wet?????? wtf....??????

and SOE under the nose keeps u happy for some reason???

whats HAREM?

thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

whats axe?

<hr

No way I\'m gonna asnwer that!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Lynx? Hellooo?

U dont see for example someone just using PI

alone or TE alone!

I use AE standalone!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] With nice results.

</font><blockquote><font

it sems TE is a product that works best when mixed, but with what?

<hr

You can use TE with something like SoE oil or the SPMO that comes with

the newbie package. Sometimes, I apply 2-3 drops of AE plus 3-6 dabs of TE. Or 4-6 swipes of SoE oil plus 3-6 dabs

of TE.

what about TE and PI. Would that be a

good mix? TE and NPA?

I wouldn\'t mix TE and PI (unless there

is a source of -nol in the mix). However, you can use TE or NPA to get the secret ingredient they have (directed to

sexual hits) and then add some PI to increase the -none level without ODing in the special ingredient. Ya know

I\'m sayin\'? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] One of the best mixes combines PI, NPA and SoE

(WKM mix, go search).

also i\'m getting the

imprssion that SOE helps with conversations somehow? does it? Should i use it in combination with sat TE or PI or

AE?

Yes, it does. SoE is directed to social hits, which

doesn\'t mean it will bring you those effects (it may not work for you) or that it won\'t give you sexual hits

(it may)... Actually, I have never seen any \"strong\" results with SoE oil standalone, but I did get them with

SoE gel, which is weird... and I used the gel lot less often than the oil... You can mix your SoE with TE, NPA or

AE. In fact, one of the best mixes (IMHO) is the one that combines NPA and SoE. But that\'s just me.

\"doubt it. TE does NOTHING for me except make me

feel bad. NPA is fine for me and it´s much more concentrated. I dunno know what it is with these two\"
    ahhh I

really want to buy TE!!! but when i read stuff like this it puts me of!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

TE usually gives me best results that NPA... However, I tend to prefer NPA when I want to mix

it (with SoE, for example).

Does anyone have

like succes rates of all the products and combos? Cos ofcoursse no product is gonna work work everyone, but which

ones have the higehst success rates with attracting hot girls 30 and under?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Alter Ego. No further questions, your honor.

</font><blockquote><font

ok and phantom said that TE/NPA gets girls pussies wet. Does that mean

either of them does that or only when both r used in conjuction?

In theory, both should do that, as they are directed to sexual hits. You don\'t need to use both at the same

time, as they have exactly the same formula. NPA is just 4 times more concentrated than TE (and this one comes in a

bigger bottle).

Then i read elena say NPA/w

always has that effect on her!!!! wtf so only NPA FOR women has that effect on her and the one for men does nothing?

So does this mean i have to order products that are desinged to be worn by girls in order to attract women and get

thier pussies wet?????? wtf....??????

I think Elana gets horny

easily... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] don\'t worry about that.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Just stick with the men\'s products (although AE/w may also be

interesting if worn by a man).

I want to dedicate this post to Elana and her \"nice-to-touch\" thighs.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Stranger

hey man thanks! I\'ve been reading up on this stuff all last night and tonight and I finaly have a

good undertstanding of what everything does and also have a good bearing at what I want to buy!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Currently I

want to buy AE, TE/NPA, SoE and PI!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but I know i have to

cut back on some of them cos thats jus too much money!

So i\'m either considering getting TE/NPA with SoE,

or
    PI with SoE
    or
    AE and PI

what do yous think?

oh and whats up with elena!? how old is

she btw!? I\'m guessing shes of a European ethnicity, maybe From Russia or the Yugoslavian area?

so she has

nice thighs huh?.... heheh lol

AXE - deodorant

People don\'t talk

about using a product stand alone very much because any success story would be considered slightly old news. It\'s

not that they don\'t work, it\'s more the case that most people work out how to use the products stand alone and

then ask about mixes. There ARE posts about using various products on their own, you just have to look harder.

TE

and NPA are the same product at different concentrations (have you read the phero reference material? Link at the

top of the page).

look at this guy for example

\"doubt it. TE does NOTHING for me except make me feel bad. NPA is fine for me and it´s much more concentrated.

I dunno know what it is with these two\"
    ahhh I really want to buy TE!!! but when i read stuff like this it puts

me of!!!

One person not being able to use it properly does not

mean you should reconsider your choice. Of course, not every product works for everyone...

Does anyone have like succes rates of all the

products and combos? Cos ofcoursse no product is gonna work work everyone, but which ones have the higehst success

rates with attracting hot girls 30 and under?

Are you kidding?

People on this forum are lazy as a rule [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    ok and phantom said that TE/NPA gets girls pussies wet. Does that mean either of them does that or only when

both r used in conjuction?

Phantom (no offence intended)

exaggerated considerably. How would you decide exactly what was making the girl wet? Surely when you are in a

position to actually notice the moisture (nekkid) she would be wet anyway?

</font><blockquote><font

Then i read elena say NPA/w always has that effect on her!!!! wtf so only

NPA FOR women has that effect on her and the one for men does nothing? So does this mean i have to order products

that are desinged to be worn by girls in order to attract women and get thier pussies wet?????? wtf....??????

No, forget this, put it out of your mind.

While some female

users have noticed sexual excitement when wearing the women\'s NPA or TE, male users have never been able to

consistently reproduce the results. For me at least, I got good results when things were intimate anyway. Having

said that, quite a few people regularly mix NPA/m and NPA/w.

</font><blockquote><font

and SOE under the nose keeps u happy for some reason???

<hr

It doesn\'t exactly keep you happy, I\'m sure you could get sad

whilst wearing it. SOE elevates the mood of the wearer and the people around the wearer.

whats HAREM?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes, it certainly is.

thanks!

No problem.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phew, I\'m all newbie\'d out for the day

Phero Enthusiast

hey man thanks! I\'ve been reading up

on this stuff all last night and tonight and I finaly have a good undertstanding of what everything does and also

have a good bearing at what I want to buy!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Currently I want to buy AE, TE/NPA, SoE and PI!!!!

but I know i have to cut back on some of them cos thats jus too

much money!

So i\'m either considering getting TE/NPA with SoE,
    or
    PI with SoE
    or
    AE and PI

what do

yous think?

oh and whats up with elena!? how old is she btw!? I\'m guessing shes of a European ethnicity,

maybe From Russia or the Yugoslavian area?

so she has nice thighs huh?.... heheh lol

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I recommend AE and TE.

p.s. who\'s elena?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah! Who is Elena? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I know that Elana chick.

She is very cool. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Then i read elena say NPA/w always

has that effect on her!!!! wtf so only NPA FOR women has that effect on her and the one for men does nothing?

I don\'t know what the NPA/m will do for me. Not many guys walk

around with signs saying they are wearing mones. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I\'m guessing shes of a

European ethnicity, maybe From Russia or the Yugoslavian area?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

By the way, I agree with Pico, get some AE and TE. You can

get both for something like $60. Just ask anyone else for the link to the forum member\'s club. I can\'t

remember...

Order than and if you have some money left, buy some SoE gel packs.

Good luck!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Stranger

yea i was just about to ask that next!

Now it comes to where the best place to buy?

love-scent?
    I was thinking of buying the nwebie special and AE along with SoE.

Plz PLZ post up links to

any combos/specias/packs/offers etc that i can get that will save me money!!

U know I\'m actually

considering spening most of my money on this stuff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

btw i

have an assesment tommorow, friday, saturday and an asesment report due monday for uni, and i havent studied for

them at all and have to do the report on Sunday which is suppsed to take 2 weeks to finish!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

haha and

i\'m spending my time here!!!! LOL

I have some stories to tell u about a pefume that my friend got for $100

(was supposed to be $120) from this special store, and it has -mones in it! lol it defintaley works!! We\'ve only

tried it for 2 days and theres already over 20 things to tell u lol. Haha lol we were basically cracking up each

time a girl would DIHL right in front of her, cos we were so skeptical to start with and we coulnt hold it in cos it

was causing girls to DIHL hahaha!! everyime we saw girls having DIHL looks instead of acting cool and trying to look

even better we would just burst out into laughter and i think we were freaking them out but we didnt give a

[censored] cos it was soooo funy LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Even after they saw us crack up righ in front of them while glancing

at them (they should have got the hint that we were laughing bcos they were looking at us) most of them still kept

on DIHL\'ing

Phero Enthusiast

Default Depends of the setting, depends on the mindset

Pheros work in combination with the environment. Intake of substances that lower inhibition cause the

pheros to kick in harder. Pheros also require time to have an effect. With some people you have to be around them

for 2--30 minutes before they click. Women who are ovulating may have an immediate reaction to androstenone by

feeling turned on or attentive to you. Pay close attention to the phases of the moon. Pheros will have the strongest

effect during a full moon. It seems that a significant percentage of women are ovulating at full moon. Depends a lot

on how many pheromones they\'re exposed to on a constant basis. People who work around sweaty people, in gyms for

example, will be desensitised, where people who don\'t normally work that close to numbers of people may be highly

sensitive.
    Keep in mind, too, that status and wealth are powerful attractants. That\'s why fools go into debt

when they buy fine cars for plumage display. A cagey girl with a beautiful carriage has an idea of her position in

the man market, don\'t be so innocent as to think that when you\'re looking at them as sexual objects they

aren\'t looking at you as an economic object, love has karmic payday too amigo,
    she\'s checking out the total

package in terms of long term potential even if she\'s playing it as short term gratification for now, so if

\'mones are part of the winning combination, you have a shot at the goodies, af you\'re a
    screwed up mess that

obviously needs years of psychotherapy and that\'s radiating off your body language and your intellectual

coherence, \'mones could soften things until you pull your act together on a dozen other levels.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Default Re: Depends of the setting, depends on the mindset

btw i have an assesment

tommorow, friday, saturday and an asesment report due monday for uni, and i havent studied for them at all and have

to do the report on Sunday which is suppsed to take 2 weeks to finish!!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Dude.... Go freak\'in study and write your report.... this forum (and all the great info)

will still be here next week. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: Depends of the setting, depends on the mindset

Pheros work in combination with the

environment. Intake of substances that lower inhibition cause the pheros to kick in harder. Pheros also require time

to have an effect. With some people you have to be around them for 2--30 minutes before they click. Women who are

ovulating may have an immediate reaction to androstenone by feeling turned on or attentive to you. Pay close

attention to the phases of the moon. Pheros will have the strongest effect during a full moon. It seems that a

significant percentage of women are ovulating at full moon. Depends a lot on how many pheromones they\'re exposed

to on a constant basis. People who work around sweaty people, in gyms for example, will be desensitised, where

people who don\'t normally work that close to numbers of people may be highly sensitive.
    Keep in mind, too,

that status and wealth are powerful attractants. That\'s why fools go into debt when they buy fine cars for

plumage display. A cagey girl with a beautiful carriage has an idea of her position in the man market, don\'t be

so innocent as to think that when you\'re looking at them as sexual objects they aren\'t looking at you as an

economic object, love has karmic payday too amigo,
    she\'s checking out the total package in terms of long term

potential even if she\'s playing it as short term gratification for now, so if \'mones are part of the winning

combination, you have a shot at the goodies, af you\'re a
    screwed up mess that obviously needs years of

psychotherapy and that\'s radiating off your body language and your intellectual coherence, \'mones could soften

things until you pull your act together on a dozen other levels.

Terrific post man. I only disagree with one item. Most of the women I know are ovulating around the time of a

new moon. During a full moon I found that it is best to avoid my female sex bunnies and female LJBFs. That may just

be my own circle.

Thread Information