hi everyone. First of all i gotta say that i\'m writing this part of the post last, cos I mainly

wanted to get my questions down first before i forgot them. I would make a really nice intro to this but atm i\'m

almost asleep and i cant think straight. I\'m barely typing this up and i\'m making a gazzillion spelling

mistakes so I have to keep deleting stuff.

Aslo I know it’s a long post but plz to read it all cos I might just

end up buying products at random and if they don’t work going on an assassination mission to take care of those who

made the product!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyway go ahead and read it and plz answer

as many questions as u can. I really need to know what to get as I’ve been reading about pheromones all night and

this stuff is confusing i\'m thinking about not buying anything at all cos i really feel like i\'m buying stuff

that i have nfi about and when ur buying online from other countries and spending hundreds of dollars that really

puts me of from buying stuff. Ok i gotta say i\'m not rich, and I really dont want to go past $70. Thats still a

lot of money but hey, if these products really work well then its worth it. The problem is trying to figure out

which one works the best! I know there is no quick answer to this are there are many variables but just try and

answer which one would be the best for me.

ok first of all i read somewhere u said something that confused me

phantom. R u saying that TE and PI have the opposite affects? why would TE make men jealous and lead to violence and

PI lead to calming situations like that down? shouldn’t it be the opposite of that bcos TE has both androstenone and

androstenol in it and the androstenol in it calms the guys?

and whats the /m mean to mean?

whats with all this

mixing!!! aghhh

cant i just use one pheromone product and then like spray deodorant or just like a normal

cologne?
does it have to be another pheromone product thats scented to cover up the smell?

and when u guys talk

about mixing products do yous actually mean mix it up in the bottle and then just pray it on directly? or apply one

product and then apply another product and then let the smells mix?

also i am very confused about the

difference between androstenone and androstenol.
At first I thought androstenone is used to attract women and

adrostenol is used to attarct men, but then i saw some products that are desinged for men to attract women

containing both!!!!!! Whats up with that? so does this mean that androstenol can also attract woman? or does it only

attract women only when used in conjuction with androstenol? bcos it really deosnt make much sense if they use

androstenol in mens products to attract women if they also use it in womens prodcuts to attract men.

How come

androstenone can be used in conjunction with androstenol and
adrostenone by itslelf can be used to attract women

but
women cannot use:

androstenone alone

OR

andstostenol in combination with androstenone to attract men.

They can only use andostenol alone?

so this leads me to the question of which product is best to use? Ones

with both androstenone and androstenol or ones with just adrostenone to attract men. I dont care whether it attracts

guys or not I\'m only interested with it attracting women.
I read somewhere that most women are affected by

-mones but not all. Will using both androstenone and androstenol based products increase the chances that it will

work ok a girl over another product that is only androstenone based bcos both of substances are present. get what

i\'m saying. say 70% of girls react to the androstenone only based products and 20% react to the androstenone and

androstenol based products then youve increased your over chances of it working on a girl to 90% bcos the

androstenone and androstenol based products will work on the first group of gilrs as well bcos it stil has

androstenone present?

I guess the reason I\'m asking all these questions is bcos i need to know what to buy.

Obviously i have financial restrictions and my money needs to go towards the best possible thing that i can get with

it, not just something that will work. There are just so many products out there its so confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!! i

cant afford to buy all of them and them out separately and mix and match between them to see what combo works

best!!!!

Currently I\'m considering getting the newbie pack for $30, or just PI for 70, or just TE for however

much it is or along with the newbie pack. But again this goes back to which one is better for attracting girls? the

one with both andrerstenone and andrestenol in it or just the one with androstenone in it?
what do u guys think of

Passion Pheromone Attractant for $25?

what about Alter Ego?