Close

Conversation Between HK45Mark23 and DrSmellThis

3 Visitor Messages

1. Tim, I just logged in for the first time in a few years and saw your message. Truly sorry to have missed your message. How are things going? Hope all is well.

Nathan
  2. Hi Mark, Thanks for the continued interest. I remember your support from before. I have been working on a new perfume, or cologne for men, for about a year. I believe it will be pretty good. It is a traditional scent for men in my style of natural perfuming. The recipe seems fairly polished by now. To be honest, I am in the process of saving money so that I can construct it. I am still trying to use high quality and rare natural ingredients, instead of going the cheap route and making something synthetic. So right now I am failing to help you. But I certainly look forward to being able to get you some of this. I have been working every day on it, and the concept is clear; so once the funding happens, the rest will happen fairly quickly. Very happy you appreciated Pheros. That was a year and a half in the making. To know that it created enjoyment is a great feeling, the feeling that makes it worth while. Thanks again -- Tim
  3. Will you be making any new products for sale? I love Pheros! Thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3