PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice...

dping28
04-12-2004, 02:34 AM
I know you all

probobly get a hundred of these posts a day, But i unfortunitly dont have the time I would like to sit and read thru

and research every product that Bruce has. I have purchased AE and am happy with that purchase but am not getting as

good of hits as I would like. so I was wondering if I described my self if someone could give me some things to try.

I am 26yo, 135-140lbs. I do know when I put AE on and I put a drop under my nose man I feel great. Confident

borderline Cocky. I am neither of those without so its the right amount for me. I definitly plan on keeping with AE

but was curious if there were any good things to try with or instead of to expierement. I have considered the chem

kit but I wouldnt know the first thing to do. If you need any details I have failed to mention please just ask and I

will do my best to answer them. Thank you for taking the time to read and possibily answer this.

dping28
04-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Well I did

find some time to read thru some posts and have decieded I am gonna order these to try:
Original Primal Instinct,

NEW Pheromone Additive for Men, UNscented Scent of Eros, WAGG for men, and more Altered Ego. Those should give me a

few combos I could try and see. Tho thats gonna leave a nice dent in my pocket..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Of those listed above, could someone list mixes that have been

tried and had successes with, what kind of successes, etc. Thanks!

dcrew2000
04-12-2004, 10:42 PM
How many

drops are u using?
Try increasing the dosage to 4 or 5 drops, put some on your skin and clothes.
It\'s all about

experimentation and patients as far as I can see.

dc

dping28
04-13-2004, 01:32 AM
When I wear AE

I put one drop under my nose, and put one drop behind each ear, sometimes I may even put a drop on each side of my

lower neck. I get decent results, but want to try others to see the kinds of reactions i could get from them. See if

there is a mix/product out there that will work better with me. Hence why I am asking, trying to get ideas of things

to try. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oscar
04-13-2004, 06:35 AM
dping28,

You

can tweak the effects of AE a bit more toward the sexual side by adding a couple of small dabs of NPA.
Or you could

go more for the friendly, chatty responses by adding a bit of SOE to the application.
OR you COULD try to bend

BOTH ends of the AE effect-spectrum around by adding NPA AND SOE.

If cost is a concern and you want to try both

NPA and SOE, you can get a 7-pack of the unscented SOE gels for cheap!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
You COULD also get the TE gels as a sort of NPA \"tryout\", but

they\'re scented.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dping28
04-13-2004, 02:29 PM
Thank you for

the response. I think I am gonna get SOE and NPA along with the others I mentioned above, so I can try what you

mentioned as well as WMK#1 mentioned above. I read that entire long thread last night and found the hits very

interesting.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitly want to try it out. I tend to be on the

very shy side, so im also looking for mixes that will help break me out of that shell a little bit. AE does that

some what. tho I dont hit the having fun side of it, more over confident borderline cocky sometimes. I know alot of

that is something I have to work on my own and no pheromone will give me a quick fix but a lil chemical boost cant

hurt.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dping28
04-15-2004, 11:59 PM
Ok I may have

gone a lil overboard but I have made my order.. I just ordered the following:
Original Primal Instinct
UNscented

Scent of Eros
WAGG for men
Alter Ego for men
APC 1 oz. (for Men)
NPA for Men (LARGE)
Passion Copulin

Concentrate
I know that last one is for women, but I read about some guys wearing it in small doses and thought

since im gonna be experimenting why not try all kinds of things. I cant wait to get em and try em out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-D

Ian_C
04-16-2004, 06:51 AM
That little lot

must have set you back a fortune! Sure you\'ll have fun trying them out though.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m in pretty much the same boat as yourself, 25 years old

and while AE works well for me on it\'s own ( guys think I\'m the toast of the town, and women are certainly

more interested ) it doesn\'t give me as much of an edge as I was hoping.

I tried increasing the dosage to

around five drops but it not only made people around me uneasy and tend to clam up, but I also felt very introverted

myself. Certainly be dabbling more in the concoctions mentioned in this thread, like yourself though.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dping28
04-16-2004, 07:56 AM
Yeah Im hoping

I can find a nice mix that works well for me. Will have to really read up on the differnt mone\'s and stuff to

make sure i dont do anything stupid with all these.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I never

really noticed any real hits with AE, but it did affect me, I felt much differnt. So maybe with AE and some of the

new things I ordered I can get the best of both. Me feeling great and getting the hits which feeds back into the

first.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

camusflage
04-16-2004, 10:41 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That little lot must have set you back a

fortune!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Ya know, maybe I\'m strange.. I don\'t really consider

the cost of my phero products. Personally, I think the things they do for me every day are beyond price, let alone

the occasional bit of interest that pops up every now and then. I know some of it\'s because I\'m decent

looking, some of it\'s because I\'m a snappy dresser, but some of it is undoubtedly the pheros.

apple
04-16-2004, 01:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That little lot must have set you back a fortune!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Ya know, maybe I\'m strange.. I don\'t really consider the cost of my phero products.

Personally, I think the things they do for me every day are beyond price, let alone the occasional bit of interest

that pops up every now and then. I know some of it\'s because I\'m decent looking, some of it\'s because

I\'m a snappy dresser, but some of it is undoubtedly the pheros.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

and if it gets you laid often enough, you\'re saving money on hookers too

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif it all evens out (devil smiley would be so good here)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pico
04-17-2004, 04:29 AM
Ok I may have gone a lil overboard but I have made

my order.. I just ordered the following:
Original Primal Instinct
UNscented Scent of Eros
WAGG for men
Ego for men
APC 1 oz. (for Men)
NPA for Men (LARGE)
Passion Copulin Concentrate
I know that last one is for

women, but I read about some guys wearing it in small doses and thought since im gonna be experimenting why not try

all kinds of things. I cant wait to get em and try em out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-D

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This looks like a hugely strong arsenal of pheromones, I have all

of them you listed except PCC. Looking forward to some hit stories from you!
If you are too impatient to try them

all standalone first, here\'s something which you may be interested in doing:
Make some JB#1 using your APC and

NPA, 7:3 ratio.
Then try JB#1 + AE + WAGG.
Another to try is PI + NPA + WAGG (KRM#1)
Also PI + NPA + SOE

(WKM#1)

I would try these combos with and without PCC, and see how the results differ.

dping28
04-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Thank you

pico, Thats exactly what I was looking for, some specific mixes to try.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Now I just need to do research on how to do the actual mixing

correctly so I dont waste and mess up.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif get the correct ratios..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Im sure its in all the docs/faqs on this site.. Just need to look

around as I have time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I too hope to get alot of hits to tell

about.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dping28
04-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Good gawd! I

made my order friday, was shipped out Saturday and I got a mail delivery notice today! Talk about service! I just

wish I was home to get it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Wasnt expecting it til like thursday..