PDA

View Full Version : Attract-RX

ChrisVLC
04-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I

used to post on this board under \"MilkMan\". I havent posted for quite sometime and couldnt remember my password,

so I created another profile.

Has anyone ever seen the product Attract-RX ? The company claims, by taking 3

pills a day your body will naturally produce higher levels of naturally occuring pheromones.

This sounds

interesting, however raises a few questions. Humans have reduced the bodies natural pheromone output due to frequent

showers, deodorant soaps, antipersparants/deodorants and colonges. Wouldnt all this affect the use of a pill such as

this ??

Cheers,
Chris

DefconX3
04-10-2004, 05:58 PM
It would be good if it

worked, but most likely it does not. On their site they don\'t even tell what is in the pills. Sounds like BS to

me...

ChrisVLC
04-10-2004, 06:22 PM
Hi Journeyman,

Yes,

there is a place on their website where they list some of the ingredients of the pills. Most are amino acids and

tribulus testres (spelling ??) I know tribulus is supossed to raise your testosterone

I also read a consumer

reports article regarding pheromones and the finding was that Attract-RX worked, but none of the synthetic pheromone

colonges or oils had any effects.

I am very curious.

Chris

Phantom
04-11-2004, 05:14 AM
That stuff is garbage. I

saw some guy selling that stuff on ebay about a year ago. I think it contains Yohimbe which can be pretty dangerous.

The only affect that it would produce is probably placebo.

CptKipling
04-11-2004, 06:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The only affect that it would produce is probably

placebo.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not so.

It may well work to some degree, but it is

far from the cheapest or even best way to do it. Here is what I posted on another forum about it:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That website is the biggest pile of horse sh*t

I\'ve ever seen (ok, not the biggest, but still).

The only thing right about what they say is that everyone

does have their own unique scent.

\"ATTRACT RX contains a unique proprietary blend of potent natural herbs

including L-Arginine HCI, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Omithine HCL, L-Valine, Colostrum,

Vitamin B-6, GABA, Glycine and Tribulus Terrestris.\"

Want a cheaper solution? Take zinc tablets (30mg a day),

a good multi-vit, a protien/amino shake and DHEA (5mg - optional). The only herb in there is Trib, and that only

boosts Test levels, which zinc (very cheap) and DHEA (less cheap) do aswell. Oh, an eat a healthy diet with lots of

water and excersize.

$ 74.99 for 30 days of that BS, or about $10-$20 a month for the method above. Do the

maths.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

DefconX3
04-11-2004, 12:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That website is the biggest pile of horse sh*t I\'ve ever seen (ok, not

the biggest, but still).

The only thing right about what they say is that everyone does have their own unique

scent.

\"ATTRACT RX contains a unique proprietary blend of potent natural herbs including L-Arginine HCI,

L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Omithine HCL, L-Valine, Colostrum, Vitamin B-6, GABA, Glycine and

Tribulus Terrestris.\"

Want a cheaper solution? Take zinc tablets (30mg a day), a good multi-vit, a

protien/amino shake and DHEA (5mg - optional). The only herb in there is Trib, and that only boosts Test levels,

which zinc (very cheap) and DHEA (less cheap) do aswell. Oh, an eat a healthy diet with lots of water and excersize.

$ 74.99 for 30 days of that BS, or about $10-$20 a month for the method above. Do the maths.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I agree, and as a side note, if you want to increase your natural

testosterone you might want to try ZMA, it helps you sleep well too.

CptKipling
04-13-2004, 05:46 PM
ZMA contains zinc and

magnesium, and sometimes some B vitamins.

The zinc boosts T levels, and as far as was mentioned in discussion

here, magnesium just acts to help relaxation.

p.s I wouldn\'t advise going above 50mg of zinc a day. 100 mg is

toxic, but it\'s better to be safe than sorry, especially when you can feel significant changes at the 30-45mg

level.