PDA

View Full Version : to JVK, only a comment in Alzheimer's

fran1
04-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey JVK. I want to tell you something really nice that happen to me with SOE.
I was in a hurry friday. And I was

wearing a shirt that have SOE and I did know. My grandmother call me to eat that day, and my grandfather have

Alzheimer\'s. He dont remenber me. but when I was there, he remenber me, he saids my name all, that I did not

believe it. Everybody was amazing, and he become more rational only when I was next to him. He was happy JVK. Maybe

there is something here JVK for Alzheimer\'s too. Please look this, maybe there is something. I was so happy, he

did not remeber me for more than 2 years, and suddenly he know my name. I do another test without SOE today, and he

did not remenber me.
Please see it and tell me........

metroman
04-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Thats a beautiful side effect Fran 1...Who knows the beneficial things Mones could be harnessed

for...The surface has only just been scratched I say...

bigdog
04-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Hey Big Pipino,

Be sure to keep us up to date with the possible effects of SOE on your grandfather.

Thanks!

jvkohl
04-10-2004, 05:05 PM
In both Alzheimer\'s and Parkinson\'s (and several other neurodegenerative disease) olfactory deficits are

present and several researchers have proposed that the deficits are somewhat diagnostic (for example smell testing

and wrist movement diagnostic in Parkinson\'s). Your report seems consistent with tests of olfactory recognition

in that increasing your pheromone output could help to jog your grandfather\'s memory. Please tell us if his

response is consistent when you wear SOE (increased recognition) and when you don\'t (no increased recognition).

If the effect is consistent, some college student may decide to take on a formal study for a thesis.

bigdog
04-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Dr. Kohl,

That makes sense for it seems that when I wear either SOE or AE non-acquaintenances have

asked me out of the blue if we\'ve met before. They also are seemingly relaxed and more open when I have nol on.

The olfactory recognition factor seemingly works on those that I\'ve never met before. It also seems as if those

that do meet me are making an extra effort to remember me later and do.

fran1
04-10-2004, 07:39 PM
JVK I did the test without SOE, and he did not remenber my name, he become to behave with the

Alzheimer\'s . He dont even move to see me. I try to speak to him and be near (trying to making smile, he replied

but only that, he dont try to make a conversation)
Friday with SOE, he become even a conversation, and a really

good one, with a lot of sense, and he was smiling and making jokes a lot. I still amazing for this results.
He

pronounce my name more than 4 times, my nickname and my real name with SOE.
He want it to be near to me, and he

hugh me, something that amazing me, because he only give me his hand.
HERE IS SOMETHING JVK, PLEASE WORK

HERE............

jvkohl
04-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Thanks for keeping us informed about your grandfather\'s response. The best i can do regarding research on this

is to pass on your information to others when i attend the Assoc. for Chemoreception Sciences annual meeting later

this month.

jvkohl
04-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Thanks for adding some extra definition to aspects of olfactory recognition. If your pheromones are working, women

will want to know you--regardless of whether or not you have previously met. It\'s unlikely that a woman would

ever say something trite like \"haven\'t I seen you someplace before.\" But it is likely that they will be more

interested in making contact. Note, however, that this increased interest in making contact is less likely to be

attributed to the scent of whatever product you\'re using, and more likely to be attributed to the pheromone

content of the product. The difference is that with conscious perception, a woman is likely to think/say: you smell

good. With unconscious perception she\'s more likely to act on the change in her hormonal state that is induced by

the pheromone(s). Hopefully, most readers already understand the difference between pheromones and combinations of

consciously perceived odors-like those that are typically used in mixing perfumes. Granted, perfumes and colognes

may induce a hormone change simply via some prior association with pheromones in the same context. The difference is

that pheromones induce the hormone change because of exposure over a lifetime of experience with other people--not

just experience with a particular fragrance they happen to be wearing.

fran1
04-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Thanks JVK.
I remenber another thing. That the shirt that I was wearing have SOE already, I did not

washed for 1 week and I only wear twice.
In other words, the shirt already have it SOE inside.
If the college

students will make a thesis with this, will be great too.
JVK you have a beatiful mind. THANKS AGAIN.....Maybe we

find something.........

fran1
04-15-2004, 01:59 PM
JVK, I will try to make some experiments in business and interpersonal relationships this weeks with

SOE.
My major is fabrics and fibers, and I am thinking in some ideas that maybe will be interesting for you JVK.
I

see a lot of potential not only for sex, but for other goals that people have in life.
Again JVK you have a

beatiful mind.

Ash
04-15-2004, 02:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
JVK, I will try to make some experiments in

business and interpersonal relationships this weeks with SOE.
My major is fabrics and fibers, and I am thinking in

some ideas that maybe will be interesting for you JVK.
I see a lot of potential not only for sex, but for other

goals that people have in life.
Again JVK you have a beatiful mind.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

ok, I make a contribution

again. SOE make relax and calm, good for business in my opinion depending the spots.
We need more contributions for

other pherosgurus.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Also great for clearing up problems with

broken English and making me look like a moron to one of the members here. UP YOURS FRAN1!!!

fran1
04-15-2004, 04:43 PM
ASH.....

DrSmellThis
04-15-2004, 05:08 PM
You almost got fran to break character, Ash.

Ash
04-15-2004, 05:27 PM

I feel like such a dolt:

dolt
\\Dolt\\, n. [OE. dulte,

prop. p. p. of dullen to dull. See Dull.] A heavy, stupid fellow; a blockhead; a numskull; an ignoramus; a dunce; a

dullard. I\'m going to take my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif icon signature down for awhile.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Elana
04-15-2004, 06:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I feel like such a dolt:

dolt
\\Dolt\\, n. [OE. dulte, prop. p. p. of dullen to

dull. See Dull.] A heavy, stupid fellow; a blockhead; a numskull; an ignoramus; a dunce; a dullard. I\'m going to

take my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif icon signature down for awhile.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Haha score

another one for lil E /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash
04-15-2004, 06:33 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif