PDA

View Full Version : soe gel / spray (newbie)

aurexies
04-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi i have been

checking out this forum for a long time, before i finally join it.

Well i am rather confused?
what is the

different between soe gel to the spray version?
Meaning, what are the advantages of soe gel ? it seems tat many

people used it. But what is it different in the sense of phemons? which is better ? Which one last longer(in the

sense of phemons dead off)

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-10-2004, 10:31 AM
First

of all, there is no spray version of the SoE. There are Soe gel packs and SoE oil (scented and unscented).

The

effects you get from both are similar. However, if you don\'t want to invest $40 (unscented, it\'s on sale) or

$50 (scented version) in the oil form, you can buy some gel packs and give it a try. Each gel pack can be used 2 or

3 times... but you can well use the whole pack at 1 time, if you want... not necessary though.

InternationalPlayboy
04-10-2004, 02:35 PM
To add to ToBeOrNotToBe\'s post, the oils are in bottles with roll-on tops. They can be used as is, or the

roll-on top can be romoved for dabbing or mixing the SOE with colgnes and/or other pheromone products.

The

advantage I see to the gel packs is that they are more convienent and discreet to carry around for applying in the

field. Also, the gel is a bit easier to spread over a wider area than the oil from the bottles are. Some have said

that the scent of the gel packs isn\'t as strong as the oil version.

I now have SOE sented and unscented, and

several gel packs. I think I prefer the unscented oil for my applications right now, though I intend to experiment

more with the gel packs. Am curious to see how the unscented gel packs are too, but I just ordered my bottles of SOE

through the last couple of Wacky Wednesday specials, so I have a lot of product there uo use up.

metroman
04-10-2004, 03:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi i have been checking out this forum for a long

time, before i finally join it.

Well i am rather confused?
what is the different between soe gel to the

spray version?
Meaning, what are the advantages of soe gel ? it seems tat many people used it. But what is it

different in the sense of phemons? which is better ? Which one last longer(in the sense of phemons dead off)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think you might be getting the new Edge gel packs &amp;

it\'s spray version confused with the Soe Gel packs which has no spray version only as they\'ve already

mentioned a roll on oil. Welcome to the Forum aurexies...cool name...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Also Soe is more of a social mone...helps people to open

up &amp; feel relaxed &amp; talkative...Edge is more overtly sexual alpha male based...they can be good used alone

or in combination...Hope this answers your questions...