PDA

View Full Version : NPA & AE/m = moody in the gym.

singer
04-09-2004, 09:56 PM
Last

week I put about 6 drops of AE/m on my shirt before I went to the gym just to see if I would get any reactions from

the females. What I noticed instead was that I became pissy and negative after about 15 minutes of being there. I

had no drive to workout I also didn\'t want to engage in any conversation with anybody. Furthermore, I avoided

direct eye contact with just about everyone. Fast forward to this week. Before leaving to the gym, I put 6 dabs of

NPA on my arms. Similar reaction. Freakin pissed the whole time I was there. Went home after only 20 minutes. So

my question is. Can pheremones affect the users mental state negatively? Also, with all the sweaty people at the

gym producing their own pheremones, Is it possible I clashed chemically with them?

Sagacious1420
04-10-2004, 01:49 AM
You\'ll find your answer by searching the forum. I\'ts out there somewhere.

krtel
04-10-2004, 08:46 AM
Hi,

Yes, pheromones can adversely affect mental state in certain situations. For example, when I wear 100%

androstenone and if I become angry, I can feel the spots where I applied the mones getting very hot. I also find

myself much harder to cool down. Stop using so much none-heavy mones when you work out. Try a small amount of AE

(like 3 drops). However, I will warn you in advance, the gym isn\'t a good place for hits - it rarely

happens.

Krish