PDA

View Full Version : make your own mix kit, a proposal

Chemist
10-09-2001, 05:56 PM
1 vial of antrostenone/alchohol mixture
1 vial of androstenol/alchohol mixture
1 vial of antrostrone/alchohol mixture

3 syringes 1 mL with dull needles (the kind that are included in ink jet refill kits)

a couple small vials for carrying around mixtures and perhaps a small atomizer.

1 small little black book that includes entry places for dates and notes to keep a running record.

A warning \"for experienced users only\"

This will probably carry a price tag of upwards of $100. But hey - this is what we need.

No I\'m not going to put a kit like this together - we should leave that to the professional manufacturers - but I think it would be a hell of a product.

Why not make it a love-scent exclusive and call it some really clever name?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 06:04 PM
for the price i would say no, but if it was 50$ or below then yes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 07:53 AM
Hey, Chemist! Glad you\'re back. It seems like you\'ve been \"silent\" for a long period of time.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:21 AM
GREAT idea, chemist. Thats exactly what we all need. Would make it a lot easier to create combos as all phero ratios would be possible. and an absolutely free choice of scents one could add to the homebrew of pheros. not beeing limited to accept awful scents in great phero-products (like attraction).

I would go for it. Why not selling it at $35 and only putting a third of the phero quantity into the kit? Would be a smaller risk and more people would start trying it. Would improve acceptance.

btw: I checked phero prices at sigma aldrich. Unfortunately the price you listed (a while back) for A\'nol were much to low (it was the price of N7252=19-Nortestosterone). A\'nol costs a lot more, about $190 per 100mg.

oscar
10-10-2001, 08:29 AM
Chemist,

It\'s really good to see you back on the board!

How about also selling the components of your dream kit SEPARATELY!? Then we could add None to our Lure, Nol to our Andro, or Rone to our AFA, and so on, buying ONLY what we NEED.

Welcome Back! :D
Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 11:49 AM
I think this could go somewhere, bruce is proposing to bring in unscented attraction.

We could add rone to PI as well hey thats a great idea.

What about other types of androgens isnt androstenine one as well.

Ive got Primal Musk, attraction andro 8.4(secret experiement/field trial) which gives amazing responses, andro 4.2 alter ego and the edge as well as sandlewood edge, so does anyone have an idea for a combo. No today im chucking a little of everything on overdosing and going for a trip to the local shopping centre he he. Well will let everyone know what is happening later on.

images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
10-11-2001, 11:18 AM
Great Idea!

I\'d go for it immediately as I love such experimentation. Perhaps better to call it \"customization.\" Maybe add a few vials of essential oils for masking/mixing too.

Whitehall
10-11-2001, 11:20 AM
Great Idea!

I\'d go for it immediately as I love such experimentation. Perhaps better to call it \"customization.\" Maybe add a few vials of essential oils for masking/mixing too.

Chemist
10-11-2001, 12:16 PM
Sigma-Aldrich quotes different prices depending on who is asking (kind of weird - but some upscale companies like SGI and HP are also like that too). It amazes me at some of the prices on some of this stuff!!!

I was always here - just lurking, but silent for a while. Still sparaying on the pheromones daily and seem to have some to the conclusion that I am constantly ODing.

WE WANT A CUSTOM KIT - WE WANT A CUSTOM KIT!!!! Bruce knows who to talk to and what to say and we got the $$$!

WE WANT A CUSTOM KIT.

images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 03:13 PM
Hi...!

That right...!! I agree..!! Please offer me the MAGIC LOVE-POTION..!!! I love to try it a lot. images/icons/laugh.gif

JACK images/icons/cool.gif

DA
10-11-2001, 08:58 PM
Hey guys,

When I talked with Phil Stone a few months ago, he mentioned he was looking at possibly selling individual pheros with no scent added...something for advanced users only. If memory serves, he also was looking at having various concentrations available. It would be easy enough to make one\'s own \"mix kit\" with something like that.

I\'m not sure of the status on this, but I know that Phil used to check the forum from time to time images/icons/smile.gif

Chemist
10-13-2001, 11:56 AM
Hey Bruce - what do you say we get the ball rolling for a roll your own kit? You got contacts, we got the $$$. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 12:06 PM
Yeah thats the way the economy runs, the money is there, demand is there and someone supplies it. We got the money bruce has the contacts, but the question is would it sell ????. I would buy one.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 02:30 PM
Well everyone it came off we now have them here at love-scent yippee time for my next order i think anyone got any mixing suggestions.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 02:33 PM
Hey this website for stone independent labs is a good website for anyone to get some more info on pheromones and the manufactuer and processes behind pheromones in general.
Have a look everyone some interesting informaiton contained here.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 02:43 PM
When i go on a posting rampage people get all miffed with me im almost there and on issues or morality its quite accpetable apparently judging by jerry springer or maybe it has always been that way and we are now only paying attention to it.
That women quite often sleep with other men and vise versa men moving through lots of women. The discussion will continue for all time, its just an interaction of different standards and view points perspectives etc experiences. This is what makes demorcracy so worthwhile. Even within religious groups this sort of behaviour takes place and in some more liberal groups standards are the same.

Bruce
11-07-2001, 05:17 PM
Hi,
Well, the kits are on sale. 3 shipped out today. Looks like they will sell. Need to get an instruction manual made up. http://love-scent.com/kits (\"http://love-scent.com/kits\")
Thanks for all the input,
Bruce