PDA

View Full Version : Is this a possible effective combo?

phill54
04-09-2004, 11:11 AM
I

know i\'m a newbie and i\'ll probably be getting on people\'s nerves so sorry in advance but i gotta learn

somehow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Would you say this would be effective to a 20 yr old

male who is slightly on the lone wolf side but can be very approachable.

2-3 drops of AE and 2-3 dabs of NPA and

a some PF to finish it off.Or would PPA be a better solution than NPA or even TE.

thanks.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-09-2004, 11:16 AM
PPA is only -none (with a nice scent). NPA and TE have -none plus a secret ingredient. So they\'re

different from PPA.

I would say that combo is somehow effective for me (except the PF, which I don\'t own),

but I\'m definitely not in the \"lone wolf side\". You gotta try it and see what happens...

Start low

with 1 product only and if you don\'t see any results, use a higher dosage. Then, after you learned about that

first product, you may consider adding more products for a more effective \"combo\".

bundyburger
04-09-2004, 05:07 PM
That\'s quite a bit of a-none.
If your using AE/m, I\'d suggest only adding 1 dab of NPA as a

starting point and see how that goes. That gives you an idea of the base-line. Everyone\'s different, so you may

find a little bit more of an A-none product than that will help you too.

ToBeOrNotToBe hit the nail on the

head though. Find what levels of each individual product do what first.
Experiment.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sacogoo
04-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Dude,

At this point, I am the Los Lobos of the lone wolves. Tear it up, but don\'t tear it up to the point

where you are OD\'ing on \'none, which you will be if you continue to apply that brutal club mix you outlined.

Minimal manifesto my man. Take it easy, take it slow.

Now listening to: The Who\'s \"Who\'s

Next\"
\"No one knows what it\'s like to be the bad man, the sad man, behind blue eyes...No one knows what

it\'s like to feel these feelings like I do, and I blame you.\"

Sagacious1420
04-10-2004, 02:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Dude,

At this point, I am the

Los Lobos of the lone wolves. Tear it up, but don\'t tear it up to the point where you are OD\'ing on \'none,

which you will be if you continue to apply that brutal club mix you outlined. Minimal manifesto my man. Take it

easy, take it slow.

Now listening to: The Who\'s \"Who\'s Next\"
\"No one knows what it\'s

like to be the bad man, the sad man, behind blue eyes...No one knows what it\'s like to feel these feelings like I

do, and I blame you.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Gooy, I feel for your situation...w/ the

divorce and all but do you think that this quote really reflects anything other than your personal pain? Who is it

that you really want to blame? Not your fellow forum members, so don\'t take it out on them. I\'m not saying

that the place you\'re in isn\'t valid, just think twice before you decide to take it out on others.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Are you refereing to 2-3 drops AE/m + 2-3 dabs of NPA/m +

added nol (PF)? I\'ve used 3 drops AE/m + 2-3 dabs NPA/m + 3 drops SOE w/ great success. To those who think this

is an OD, you should check yourselves. Of course, I suppose it\'s possible that you may know something that

refutes the sex I\'ve had w/ such combos...perhaps you\'re phero theories will counter my reality.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Listening to The Birthday Party...\"Yard\"...no,

wait..\"Release The Bats\"...or is it \"Pleasure Heads Must Burn\"...Oh that\'s right, it\'s \"Big Jesus

Trash Can\".

phill54
04-10-2004, 04:04 AM
I was even thinking of PPA/w and AE and NPA.