PDA

View Full Version : hits out the ying yang, a classic mix revisited

wmd1
04-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Im sure many of the old timers here on the forum remember the hit crazed days of the classic JB1, when

an egotistical poster named Jambat and assorted cronies had a flurry of great hit stories concerning the mix of apc

and npa. Looking at the old archives, one must admit the hit stories from those days concerning jb1 and the

excitement was almost too much for many to handle...while there were many impressive success stories, there were an

equal number of dissolushioned od\'ers, and naysayers that reported the mix didnt work. I was wondering if anyone

still uses this mix and if so, what amounts and applications work best? I dont think Jambat is still around anymore,

but perhaps one of those that were around in those days can share some secrets to making this mix work...

koolking1
04-07-2004, 02:35 PM
I\'ve tried it and it\'s easy to OD but it does work.

oscar
04-07-2004, 02:57 PM
wmd1,

Mix it 5:1 (APC to NPA) instead of 7:3 and use 6 drops.
Works for me.

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wmd1
04-07-2004, 03:12 PM
thanks oscar..you yourself were around back in those days from reading the old posts and have

contributed some very posts over the years. I was wondering, since you are practically a phero pro, what in your

opinion, is the best mix you yourself personally have ever used? ( using only the current products bruce offers

excluding that new secret concoction ) i figured with your years of experimentation you would have a personal

favorite.

oscar
04-09-2004, 05:09 PM
wmd1,

To tell the truth, I really don\'t use \"mixes\" that much.
I prefer to apply dabs and

drops of different products to suit the situation or venue that I expect to be in.
That way most of my stuff stays

separate and allows me a great deal more versatility in terms of shading an application more toward the friendly

side when appropriate, or toward the sexual side when that\'s the desired effect.

But I do like to have at

least one good mix that I can carry with me in my knapsack so that I can apply an all-purpose phero blend when

I\'m not within reach of my arsenal.

The last time I mixed up such a batch it was multi-phero JB variation, and

I posted it

here:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=8

5339&fpart=1&PHPSESSID= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=85339&

fpart=1&PHPSESSID=\")

There are a lot of ingredients in this mix, but the key is that only one is

fragranced: APC.
Build a nice collection of various unscented mones, find a fragrance or two that suits you, and

experiment with combinations of products first, to see which work best for you before you start actually mixing

stuff together.
\'Cause once you mix them together, they AIN\'T comin\' apart!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I\'ve always carried my knapsack mixes in a recycled NPA

bottle. They\'re virtually indestructible. I\'ve been using the same one for years and it\'s never leaked a

drop!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
04-10-2004, 02:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Im sure many of the old

timers here on the forum remember the hit crazed days of the classic JB1, when an egotistical poster named Jambat

and assorted cronies had a flurry of great hit stories concerning the mix of apc and npa. Looking at the old

archives, one must admit the hit stories from those days concerning jb1 and the excitement was almost too much for

many to handle...while there were many impressive success stories, there were an equal number of dissolushioned

od\'ers, and naysayers that reported the mix didnt work.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That pretty

much sums it up. Lots of bandwagoneers in those early days. I\'ve done my share of testing w/ JB#1 and I\'ve

experienced nothing worth further pursuit, myself. Many more negative results than positive. You\'ll probably

find more advocates of finding your own personal best mix these days. At this point, I\'ve found my own and many

would probably consider me a heretic...but what do I care...it works consistantly for me. Why should I care what

anyone else thinks? And why should you?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I

was wondering if anyone still uses this mix and if so, what amounts and applications work best? I dont think Jambat

is still around anymore, but perhaps one of those that were around in those days can share some secrets to making

this mix work...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You may actually find a few.