PDA

View Full Version : Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 02:15 PM
I have been considering buying Attraction does this work well. I am 18 and would like to know if this product is any good, like does it give you many hits?
Oh and what does it smell like?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 02:23 PM
It smells like soap, strong to but i think that bruce is getting in unscented attraction (its made here in australia) and that should be good it contains 3.3mg of -none and 5.5 mg of -nol in a 30ml alcohol solution so it puts it up with the strong ones.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 03:09 PM
Well, I have had very subtle reactions when using Attraction. I hadn\'t seen any hits with other products and combos, so if it is your case, too, maybe Atrraction could be good for you.

And, boy, I do like the smell of it(in fact, the ONLY time that a girl complimented my phero smell was when I was wearing a combination of Attraction with Andro 4.2) images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 07:48 AM
Smell is a funny thing. It elicits memories, emotions, and generates physiological reactions from each of us.

To me, Attraction and TES both have a slightly sweet smell, nothing at all like my Sandalwood e-oil. I\'ve used Attraction covered by various colognes or e-oils that blend well with the Sandalwood scent of Attraction, and from the reactions I\'ve gotten from my wife, I\'d say that the high a-nol content works well for me (I seem to be naturaly high in a-none).

Yesterday, I used a couple of drops of Attraction, covered by PF, and weirdly enough, generated a whiplash effect from a male coworker. Go figure...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 09:10 AM
Personally, I hate the smell of attraction, but it\'s the only phero I\'m sure of that\'s given me hits so far. When I run out, I will defintely change to an unscented version, or some other \'nol heavy phero.

Note that because Attraction is a androstenol heavy phero, the \"hits\" are friendly and flirty, chatty type hits. With the woman I\'m dating it resulted in her telling me all sorts of secrets she\'d never shared with me before, and she was flipping her hair with her finger about 20 times a minute. It was a pretty distinct behavior change.