PDA

View Full Version : pheromones how to with muslim women.

RasheedHamok
04-07-2004, 02:33 AM
Hello pheromone freinds. You may knows already some about me, my name and location I have put in my profile. I live

in Saudia Arabia, things are modern but conservative at the same time. I am more conservative, I am buying

pheromones to make myself look better to the opposite sex. Many women I know are still respectfully covered, all we

need to see from a woman is her beautiful eyes, and this is a position that I like to see women in. I want to

attract girls, but don\'t want them to act all slutty like on those Hollywood movies, those are not attractive and

immoral. I want a woman to be attracted to me but to not show any signs of this.

I\'m buying Scent of Eros and

Primal instincts, will the woman be able to smell these through their clothing and does heat effect the

pheromones.

thank you friends.

RasheedHamok
04-07-2004, 02:37 AM
I have to say again. I don\'t like whorish women. I am not jiggy with that as will smith would say. I

can be funny. I don\'t want the women grabbing me, obedience and flowerness is better.

DZorro
04-07-2004, 03:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I have to say again. I don\'t like whorish women.

I am not jiggy with that as will smith would say. I can be funny. I don\'t want the women grabbing me, obedience

and flowerness is better.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Then you don\'t need mones, i think

they are already like that in your country /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DZorro,

koolking1
04-07-2004, 03:11 AM
sounds like SOE is what you should use and they should be able to smell it through clothing. Good

Luck!!!!

Holmes
04-07-2004, 05:58 AM
I don\'t want the women grabbing me

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, such a bore.

Holmes

DZorro
04-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Hello pheromone freinds. You may knows already some

about me, my name and location I have put in my profile. I live in Saudia Arabia, things are modern but conservative

at the same time. I am more conservative, I am buying pheromones to make myself look better to the opposite sex.

Many women I know are still respectfully covered, all we need to see from a woman is her beautiful eyes, and this is

a position that I like to see women in. I want to attract girls, but don\'t want them to act all slutty like on

those Hollywood movies, those are not attractive and immoral. I want a woman to be attracted to me but to not show

any signs of this.

I\'m buying Scent of Eros and Primal instincts, will the woman be able to smell these

through their clothing and does heat effect the pheromones.

thank you friends.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I would rather see the females etire face, what if she was hiding a mustache under those veils.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
But every ones etitled to their tastes i guess.

DZorro,

CptKipling
04-07-2004, 08:52 AM
Hello pheromone freinds. You may knows

already some about me, my name and location I have put in my profile. I live in Saudia Arabia, things are modern but

conservative at the same time. I am more conservative, I am buying pheromones to make myself look better to the

opposite sex. Many women I know are still respectfully covered, all we need to see from a woman is her beautiful

eyes, and this is a position that I like to see women in. I want to attract girls, but don\'t want them to act all

slutty like on those Hollywood movies, those are not attractive and immoral. I want a woman to be attracted to me

but to not show any signs of this.

I\'m buying Scent of Eros and Primal instincts, will the woman be able to

smell these through their clothing and does heat effect the pheromones.

thank you friends.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Don\'t use very much Primal, its strong stuff!

Women are unlikely to

change much when you start wearing pheromones around them. They may find you more attractive, but the way they act

toward you (where ever you are in the world) will depend on their own personal beliefs and inhibitions.

DrSmellThis
04-07-2004, 09:00 AM
WAGG would also be good for you. Stay away from the Lacroy products, SOE is a good idea! But wash it

off daily, as it will partially convert to -none over time, which may bring out more sexual behavior in women. I

don\'t know why you are buying PI, though.

If I may say so, you watch way too many movies, my friend! You

are learning about someone\'s fairy tale stories and fantasies, not about America! Who told you about American

culture?!

Although I do appreciate some of the value of \"eyes only\" and leaving things covered (which is

easier on the seams of your jeans, and combined with the obedience ethic, equalizes sexual power a little bit),

American women aren\'t \"sluts\", (define \"slut\", by the way!) and don\'t run around grabbing you, in

general. I\'m glad, because I do not like to be grabbed either (though it sometimes beats being ignored!) But

I\'d rather have a woman be \"obedient\" to me out of love, or the satisfaction of being submissive; rather than

out of fear of viscious punishment by men and (if you take the Koran too literally, an unfortunate mistake) God. As

long as someone is locked in fear, you cannot learn about the deeper \"real person\" and Divine spirit

underneath, much less love what you cannot know. Nor can the person know and love themselves. In my opinion, the

morality of love is higher than that of fear, judging others and obedience, regardless of religion.

But

welcome to the forum!

real_wiseman
04-08-2004, 03:40 AM
...I want a woman to be attracted to me

but to not show any signs of this...

Happens to me *all* the

time... LoL!

// Wiseman the Real

Gossamer_2701
04-08-2004, 04:24 AM
Happens to me *all* the time... LoL!

Hey... Me too!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Friendly1
04-10-2004, 08:29 PM
I have to say, I don\'t mind being grabbed all the time at all.