PDA

View Full Version : A nice day with Unscented SOE

cuddlebear
04-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Put on

approximately one gel pack of Unscented SOE on this morning before going to work, and a few pleasant surprises ...

One girl who I have known for months and have always been friendly with (but never any physical contact) comes out

of nowhere and throws her arms around me shortly after I arrived at work and starts telling me excitedly about a

music video she is doing ... this is the first physical contact and I wasn\'t expecting it, believe me ..

Later

on, a co-worker who I have known for 4+ years and who has never been talkative at all, suddenly passes by me, says

\"why are we so quiet today?\" and gives me a sheepish look, the likes of which I have never seen from her

Looks like a really good stealth product /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had forgotten about it, because I couldn\'t smell it

consciously ... So I don\'t think my expectations clouded the results ... in fact, these results were so out of

the ordinary that I couldn\'t have expected them ..

A good day

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

shizzledizzle
04-08-2004, 02:20 PM
nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jebner
04-09-2004, 07:21 AM
Is

unscented SOE safe to wear without cover? Does it have any phero-scent?

What I am looking for is a really

stealth product. I haven\'t tried it yet, but I guess there might be the danger of converting into -none over

time, right?

cuddlebear
04-10-2004, 07:33 AM
The

\"smell\" of unscented SOE is subtle to nonexistent ... I think it\'s an excellent stealth product and am

looking forward to adding it to my fave suntan lotions at the beach ... If you are worried about what little scent

there is in the product, I would just cover with one of those hypoallergenic skin creams that has only a faint smell

itself. The product has been a pleasant surprise for me.

Holmes
04-10-2004, 07:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The \"smell\" of unscented SOE is subtle to

nonexistent ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It\'s true.

Holmes