PDA

View Full Version : Attracting younger (and older) girls

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 01:56 PM
Hi .
I\'ve heard that NONE is better for woman with +20 years and NOL is for younger 14-17 .
So my idea is :
I don\'t wanna \"look\" good for only younger or older girls .I want them both !!! So ...I think that the best thing to do is use the Jambat mix (APC+NPA) .I have bought the NPA (1oz) for 17 U$$ (+12 for delivery) .And where can I get some NPA for a good price ???
To make the jambat mix (70-30) is :
34ml APC - 14ml NPA
17ml APC - 6 ml NPA
The NPA come with only 5 ml ,so I don\'t wanna buy 3 (90 U$$ +delivery) to make the jambat mix !It\'s become too expensive ...
Plz somebody help me !!!

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 02:01 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY !!!!!!
I have bought 1oz (34ml) of APC not NPA !!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 02:21 PM
Give Ae a go.

oscar
10-09-2001, 02:53 PM
Miknos,

Good call by Paul,AE will give you THREE Pheros!(None,Nol,Rone)

DO NOT ASSUME that the APC/NPA mix will give you ANY A-Nol. The Phero content of NPA is a mystery, but reliable sources have hinted that it lacks A-Nol. And APC has only A-None.

If you really want the A-Nol in your mix try APC/AFA.

If you DO decide you want NPA,the only place I\'ve EVER seen it is on the Love-Scent site,link is at bottom of page.That\'s also where you\'ll find AFA.Click on the Stone Labs heading.

You don\'t have to dump WHOLE BOTTLES of product together! Try finding an infant medicine syringe at the pharmacy.You\'ll be able to measure out small quantities of Phero stuff to make small experimental batches,and if they suck,you\'ll still have some stuff left!You can start with 7ml.APC and 3ml.NPA,or 6ml.APC and 4ml.AFA. Or whatever you like!

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 03:32 AM
And using ONLY the APC .Will work ?
I haven\'t use It yet .
The delivery gonna take +10 days .I live in Brazil .

oscar
10-10-2001, 05:32 AM
Miknos,

No,you\'ll get better results if you use APC with an additive,and if you want some A-Nol in the mix, try AFA. images/icons/smile.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif