PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to tammy and bruce

phill54
04-06-2004, 06:52 AM
I\'d like to

say a big thanks to tammy for sorting my order that i boobed up in such short notice thanks very much,you do your

job extremely well.And thanks to bruce for putting up with me,emailing him all the time asking questions and being

the newbie that i am.I have seen companies all over the web that just don\'t even come close to Love-Scents

qualities and the staff and support of other sites are nowhere near as good as LS.I think i\'ll be ordering here a

lot in future even though the delivery to the UK is $30 it\'s still worth every cent.

thanks very much i

can\'t wait to get my hands on TE and PF.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

keep up

the fantastic work

Bruce
04-07-2004, 09:55 PM
You are very

welcome. I\'ll let the Taminator know. She\'s always glad to hear stuff like that too.

Thanks,
B

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-09-2004, 07:09 AM
I

gotta say that the Love-Scent customer service is a lot better than what I have been used to with other companies.

And I\'m sure almost everyone agrees.

InternationalPlayboy
04-15-2004, 05:26 PM
I\'m impressed too. A few weeks ago, I received the lavender oil instead of the musk in my Wacky

Wednesday package. I wrote to find out if the musk was the same as I received a couple of years ago and still had. I

said if it was, I\'d be happy to keep the lavender instead of sending it back. Tammy replied that she would send a

bottle of musk anyway and for me to keep the lavender. Great service!

Fuse
04-21-2004, 12:42 AM
I\'m also

happy with the service. I received a bottle of TE in the mail today but they forgot to include the atomizer. I

e-mailed customer service and Tammy responded within 10 minutes and told me that she\'d ship the atomizer ASAP and

include some free SOE gel packets. Customer service on this site is beautiful.