PDA

View Full Version : My perfect combination...

InternationalPlayboy
04-05-2004, 05:25 PM
...for attracting the elderly??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Lazy weekend, it rained

Friday and cloudy days can depress me. Rain finally cleared up in the afternoon, so I applied a dab of TE behind

each ear, rubbing it down the neck, one shared with both wrists and one in the pubes. I put two sprays of Ralph

Lauren Silver on my neck where I had applied TE. I first went to a store where I am a regular customer. The woman

who owns the store, maybe a few years younger than me, started sniffing like she had a runny nose. Nothing else to

report here. So I decided to go to the county fair.

Lamest. Fair. Ever. Looked at the exibitions and went home.

Nothing to report here either.

Got home and found my Wacky Wednesday package from Love Scents had arrived. Upon

opening it, I found one of the SOE gel packs had split open on the side. I didn\'t want to waste it, so I spread

the SOE that had oozed out on various parts of my body. Had maybe 1/4 to 1/2 pack salvaged. Raining again, so I

didn\'t go anywhere that evening.

The next morning, I applied a drop of WAGG to my moustach and spread some to

below my mouth. I like the way I feel when I meditate while wearing WAGG, so that\'s why it was applied. Felt

somewhat depressed this time, which I attributed to the rainy weather more than the WAGG.

Around noon, I decided

to go out, though I was feeling tired. Though I hadn\'t bathed since before my Friday application, I applied a

dab of TE to my collarbone and spread the rest of the broken pack of SOEg on my chest.

Felt more tired and

instead of going out, I slept for almost three hours. Again, didn\'t do anything that evening. I did shave late in

the evening as my neck was bothering me, and apply Realm shaving balm.

Sunday, still not having bathed, I applied

Realm deodorant and before leaving the house, I sprayed the air twice with Silver and walked through it. Went to

California to buy lottery tickets.

An elderly woman was on the job where I buy my California lottery tickets. She

seemed overly friendly and when making change, I had to correct her as she almost gave me $2 too much back. I

wondered, was this a DIHL? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Then back in town, I went to the

drugstore and another elderly woman was working the register there. This one I had seen before and she seemed overly

friendly too. This time though, I forgot an item I purchased until I was almost to my car and had to go back

in.

Catching a few whiffs of myself back at home, I thought I actually smelled quite good. So hopefully I

wasn\'t too offensive. But I know now what I need to do if I ever get interested in the geriatric crowd.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Numanoid
04-06-2004, 05:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Though I hadn\'t bathed since before my Friday

application, I applied a dab of TE to my collarbone and spread the rest of the broken pack of SOEg on my chest

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Sunday, still not having bathed, I applied Realm deodorant and before leaving the house

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

All this non bathing could be playing a part in nothing happening

for you. You may want to give yourself a good scrub down and start fresh.

Sexyredhead
04-06-2004, 05:33 AM
I

believe some of the guys have reported they don\'t get that depressed feeling if they put WAGG somewhere that they

can\'t smell it.

InternationalPlayboy
04-06-2004, 08:07 AM

All this non bathing could be playing

a part in nothing happening for you. You may want to give yourself a good scrub down and start fresh.

<hr

I thought about that. Our water was off most of the weekend as there was a

mysterious leak somewhere, hence no bathing. After several hours of searching yesterday, the plumber ended up

breaking through an outside wall and cement slab to get to the leak!

BTW, the post was a feeble attempt to be

humorous since I noticed I seemed to appease the 70+ year old ladies on Sunday.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

InternationalPlayboy
04-06-2004, 09:04 AM
I believe some of the guys have

reported they don\'t get that depressed feeling if they put WAGG somewhere that they can\'t smell it.

<hr

Weird, I though I replied to this and I don\'t see it now.

I

hadn\'t had any problems with WAGG until that point and I had applied it to the face on a couple of other

occasions before meditation. I wonder if it was a case of, as they say in the psychedeilc manuals, \"set and

setting.\" I was already moody from the rain and the lack of running water in the house.

Hmmm, speaking of the

rain, even though there was minimal water pressure when the water was on this weekend, I guess I could have showered

outside in the rain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Max
04-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Guess what?

I had a similar experience with WAGG the other day. I was a bit tired and feeling uneasy when I wore like 3 dabs

from the bottle. But was okay for the first 2 hours or so. Right before I entered the club, I added 2 more dabs onto

my face. This was when I started feeling like s*it. For no apparent reasons, I was extremely moody and depressed,

and basically didn\'t wanna be bothered. I came out of the club, went to a neighborhood bar, and drank like 12

bottles of bud to lessen this weird state. It sort of worked, I guess. Cause I blacked out in the end.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
My feeling towards WAGG is somewhat ambivalent and wary after

the experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif