PDA

View Full Version : Realm.. anyone have any luck?

Paul canada
10-08-2001, 02:05 PM
Hi Everyone:

Well I was going through the \"love-scent\" home page and came across \"realm\" and now I\'ll throw out this question? Has anyone had any success with the male version - I remember about six months back there was a big rave about the female version so I was looking at purchasing some realm for males... anyone got any suggestions?

Paul

oscar
10-08-2001, 02:38 PM
Paul,

One suggestion. Buy it! I\'ve used it for years.Great scent.Do a search of this AND the old board.I\'ve sung its praises so much I\'m hoarse! Add to what you discover that it may no longer be in production.Also it IMPROVES with age like a fine wine.I kid you NOT!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

Paul canada
10-08-2001, 02:46 PM
hey Oscar!!!

Thanks for the reply!! Did you use the male or female version? Cause I remember Paul - from england saying he had great success with the female version.
And yes I do remember the old board I just wish people like dirk, jerry s, matt, and jason would start posting again. I know I have been quiet for a while but I still observed so guys if you are reading this please say hello!!!

Paul

Paul canada
10-08-2001, 02:50 PM
Forgot to mention Oscar, did you get any DIHL using realm or does it just have a great smell?

Thanks again

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 07:51 PM
I had the male verson awhile ago. I think I got one hit out of all the times I wore it. I had the stuff for about to years so that should tell you something. Maybe it needed a hit of NPA. That would be a pretty nice scent (Realm scents are awesome) and the ehanced mones would probably make all the difference. I believe I remember someone saying Realm and APC had roughly the same pheromone content but I\'d have to question that.

oscar
10-10-2001, 09:35 AM
Paul,

I used the men\'s formula and had numerous hits over the years. Nothing so drastic as to qualify as a real DIHL (seriously transfixed, dopey, or speechless) but hits just the same. I found it to be particularly effective on women of Asian descent. Maybe it was just the fragrance, as it\'s not real potent Phero-wise. The scent is very nice!

jambat,

Two different Phero websites contain graphs that rank APC and Realm side by side at 0.005% Phero content (that\'s 1/10th the strength of PI). But they were apparantly created before APC changed the content numbers on its packaging to indicate that it\'s incredibly weaker! I\'m willing to believe that this might be a typo, because the potency listed is so ridiculously low. Take a look at the back of the card with the woman\'s picture on it that is in the packaging.(Doesn\'t that woman look like Ashley Judd?) The number is there in fine print at the bottom.

I do agree that Realm would be great punched up with some NPA. It\'s a kick-ass additive! I\'m also finding that NPA in the right proportions actually IMPROVES the scent of many fragrances, APC being one of them.

images/icons/laugh.gif
Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:47 PM
That why we need bigger bottles of NPA. Can you imagine Realm and NPA? Whoa. And you know Realm has a unique smell, or NPA and CK1.

Whitehall
10-11-2001, 09:43 AM
I\'ve used Realm for men for years without any noticable reaction and so didn\'t replace the last bottle. Sure, it smells great but I think the idea was to give you the opposite gender\'s aromas to make you feel connected. Tried Andron before that - pig sweat!

Just got a bottle of TE original and got a definite reaction at the airport from a cutie in her mid-20\'s. I\'m a 50 y/o alpha male (a \"suit\") so she wasn\'t my usual type by any means. We were just in line together for breakfast and she jumped at the chance to open a conversation and later gave me a big smile and wave as she walked by. This was after using TE the day before only.

My usual game is the 40ish divorcee - what\'s the best attractant for such a woman? They are often swept up in a testosterone rush at that age (last chance to get knocked up before menopause) and so cut through the BS and are out to get what they need.

The idea of Realm + additive like NPA is intriguing. I don\'t remember if the Realm bottle could be opened. Anyone with specific ratios, mechanics, formulae?

Chemist
10-11-2001, 12:30 PM
Way back in 1995, Realm was the only game in town. It has a great scent and for the time it was great. It costs $60 and I bought a few bottles of it. After a while, though I started to notice the scent on many males so I stopped using it - plus with the proliferation of other better products - I never went back. But I probably will break down and buy another bottle one of these days.

If you look around on the web, you can get male Realm for under $25 and sometimes it comes with some extras like after shave balm, bath gel, deodorant - and a nifty refillable portable spray that to this day I still use and fill with my own concoctions of ingredients from Bruce.

The premise of Realm is different from the other products. It\'s claimed to give confidence to the user rather than directly attract surrounding people. It\'s concentration is quite weak - similiar to Lure and Yes - back then Realm was the first and Lure and Yes were supposed to be improvements - then came APC - the C was probably when compared to Realm, Yes, and Lure. But now APC is no longer the concentrate it was way back then - more concentrated products have since come out. The same goes for Realm. Realm was like a 300 baud modem - revolutionary and innovative for it\'s time - but since then other better products exist - well maybe not that extreme. It\'s not worth $60 anymore but for $25 it\'s not a bad choice and it still smells nice and can be mixed if you want.

Realm for women smells a little too feminine for me. However, Inner Realm is a different story. By itself - it\'s very feminine for the first hour or so one me - then it becomes this really nice scent - hard to explain - lemony and musky - and it smells great mixed with some other favorites of mine - does it work? I don\'t know - it was cheap enough when I bought it so I just bought it. Personally, I prefer stronger products as my bread-and-butter components and use them more often.

Paul canada
10-11-2001, 01:40 PM
Chemist: thanks for the indept reply!

I am lookng at realm mostly as a new cologne, I don\'t think you can get it here in Canada - well not in my part of Canada. And..you know the score a new cologne comes out you like it and within two months everyone is wearing it. So thats what I am looking for images/icons/laugh.gif

Thanks for the replys!!

Paul