PDA

View Full Version : To those that wear diffrent phero's.

DZorro
04-05-2004, 04:50 AM
I

have been wondering, to those that wear diffrent phermon\'s every day. what type hits do you get ??

Is it not a

bit strange to wear diffrent mones dayly ??

The reasen i\'m asking this, is because i got a call yesterday from

my exgirlfriend, who i haven\'t spoken too in over 3 months, she finaly said the reasen why she left, is i was

giving her to much mix signals, she just could not continue with it, so she left. And now she\'s back, and saying

that she made a terrible mistake and wan\'t me back.

But i have been using diffrent mones latly too, i\'m

alwayes trying diffrent mixes, so that could be the reason why i\'m seeing so much diffrent types of hits.

But

the reason i\'m using diffrent mixes is because i haven\'t found my mix yet. That\'s why i keep changing

mones, but what she said too me made sence too. Maybe i should just create one mix and keep it for a long period,

and not change my mix so much, what do you think ???

My ex and i have none each other for a long time, almost 20

years, But now i have a new girlfriend, witch i don\'t want too lose either. Decisions decisions

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DZorro,

pico
04-05-2004, 07:14 AM
are you sure that it was pheromones and not you? Girls have a habit of reading anything we do as a \"signal\" to

them, whether good or bad.

Ash
04-05-2004, 09:50 AM
I think this is a very important phero subject and a big problem for most who use pheros. Too much mixing and

messing around just confuses people/targets. That\'s my thinking anyway and my experience. Find a mix that gets

you in the ball park and go from there with minor changes to the mix.

Sagacious1420
04-07-2004, 12:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think this is a very important phero

subject and a big problem for most who use pheros. Too much mixing and messing around just confuses people/targets.

That\'s my thinking anyway and my experience. Find a mix that gets you in the ball park and go from there with

minor changes to the mix.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m inclined to agree w/ you Ash.

Since I am usually around many of the same ppl quite frequently, I have found that changing a mix (subtely or

dramatically) yields a noticable reaction in them. This can be a double edged sword. If I were to use a very

different mix, I would notice either confusion or very different reactions. When I first got into mixing, I was

kinda all over the place. Once I got a handle on what seemed to really work well for me, I only made fine tuning

adjustments.

Once I \"got in the ball park\", as you put it, minor adjustments or fine tuning would also

produce more subtle changes. I\'ve found that certain pheros took longer to get a handle on than others. After

discovering the correct ratios that worked for me, the next step was to pin down appropriate dosages. I haven\'t

changed my mix in quite some time, but I have found that it is effective in different ways at different dosages,

depending on my intentions.

Last night was the 1st time I\'ve used a different mix in a very long time, but it

was really more a matter of trying to figure out the reactions of a particular person. She\'s not an \"intended

target\", I was merely curious as to why she responded in a certain way to my ususal mix. She was very different

in the presence of a \"social\" mix and after chatting w/ her most of the evening, she revealed things about

herself that really helped me to understand why she behaves the way she does to my usual mix. Now that I\'ve had

a chance to spend some time developing a good degree of rapport w/ her, I\'m curious to see how she\'ll respond

the next time I use my regular mix. Last night her comfort level was very high and I\'m wondering if it will

remain so.