PDA

View Full Version : Pheros here, yeah!

pico
04-05-2004, 03:46 AM
Yeah, got my bottle of

pheros this morning!

Not bad if it was delivered friday, and gets to the UK on monday morning! Thank you Bruce

and thank you DrSmellThis and thank you FedEx!

One thing, I\'m really scared this thing is gonna leak, I know

its meant to be stored on its side...hope transporting it about won\'t upset it so it spills...

It smells very

pleasant! It actually smells similar to something an ex girlfriend\'s mum used to wear! It\'s certaily not

limited to men, this can easily be worn by women too!

Well I\'m going to try this out tonight!

The bottle

is v nice, very personlised! I got bottle 55.

DZorro
04-05-2004, 04:35 AM
Great post, keep

us posted on your findings, of this new product.

DZorro,

jose
04-05-2004, 05:23 AM
I should get mine

today. So far everyone agrees it has a pleasant scent, which is one of the most important things to me.

pico
04-05-2004, 06:04 AM
I\'m going to wait

a while for a good oppurtunity to use it. Also, I have no real idea of what it contains, how much to use, and what

ratios and what pheros are in it.

As DrSmellThis and others release more info about it, then I will start to

experiment. But for now, I\'m going to stick to my mix I\'ve started using these few days.

jose
04-05-2004, 06:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m going to wait a while for a good oppurtunity

to use it. Also, I have no real idea of what it contains, how much to use, and what ratios and what pheros are in

it.

As DrSmellThis and others release more info about it, then I will start to experiment. But for now, I\'m

going to stick to my mix I\'ve started using these few days.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Read the \"Big News\" Thread on application tips. I won\'t be able to test it until this

coming weekend, keeping my fingers crossed.

jamesdeanmartin
04-05-2004, 07:30 AM
I just

received mine, luckily my classes were canceled today.

One problem. I bought three bottles (I know I\'m a

bastard) and all of them overflowed in transit out of the cork. So the the top 1/3 was covered with sort of a

frozen/gelled version of Pheros that I had to chip off to get to the cork.

I like the smell, its a little strong

for my taste but one wiff and I had a very pleasant feeling all over, so forget its effects on others, if it works

like that on me I\'ll buy the whole lot.

take care,
JDM

DZorro
04-05-2004, 07:44 AM
I just received mine, luckily my classes were

canceled today.

One problem. I bought three bottles (I know I\'m a bastard) and all of them overflowed in

transit out of the cork. So the the top 1/3 was covered with sort of a frozen/gelled version of Pheros that I had to

chip off to get to the cork.

I like the smell, its a little strong for my taste but one wiff and I had a very

pleasant feeling all over, so forget its effects on others, if it works like that on me I\'ll buy the whole

lot.

take care,
JDM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Three ???
I only ordered 1, but if i

had the money i would have bought three too, so don\'t feel so bad.

Have fun testing it out though.

Well i

haven\'t received mine yet, still waiting, could be be here tommorow, if not i\'m strangling my postman

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DZorro,

Bruce
04-05-2004, 07:53 AM
JDM,
I think you

will find the fragrance tames down when in actual use.

The stuff around the cork is a sealer of some kind, not

the Pheros. Are you sure it leaked? The corks are sealed with wax that is impregnated with Pheros.

Bruce

jose
04-05-2004, 08:16 AM
I think Bruce is

right, I don\'t think all three bottles would leak. Although the wax has some pheromones in it, it\'s just a

sealer to cover the cork.

jamesdeanmartin
04-05-2004, 09:10 AM
I am now

convinced that there is something addictive in this scent. On first whiff I thought one or two drops at best, but

once I started applying I ended up with 5 or 6 and damn it smells good. Very good-and-plenty-ish.

I had two

compliments already today about it.

And that would be wax around the cork :-)

I have a feeling mix this w/npa

for hitting the bars/clubs would be excellent.

Do we know what pheros are in pheros? I don\'t get the knock me

on my ass feeling that I do when I sniff most phero products up close.

take care,
JDM

camusflage
04-05-2004, 10:38 AM
I got mine

today.. My initial reaction is that this cork sucks.. It keeps sliding up and out of position. I would prefer to

store it horizontally like a bottle of wine, but I don\'t know that this cork would allow for that. Hell, I\'m

afraid of getting this thing from work to home!

Overall comments.. Nice scent. I wish it wouldn\'t collide with

what I\'m wearing today, but I think I\'ll be giving it a whirl tomorrow.

Oh yes, and NUMBER SIXTY-EIGHT! I

wanted 69 so badly, and you teased me with this!

DrSmellThis
04-05-2004, 10:51 AM
I just received mine, luckily my classes were

canceled today.

One problem. I bought three bottles (I know I\'m a bastard) and all of them overflowed in

transit out of the cork. So the the top 1/3 was covered with sort of a frozen/gelled version of Pheros that I had to

chip off to get to the cork.

I like the smell, its a little strong for my taste but one wiff and I had a very

pleasant feeling all over, so forget its effects on others, if it works like that on me I\'ll buy the whole

lot.

Wasn\'t that just the wax I sealed the corks on with??!!

DrSmellThis
04-05-2004, 11:08 AM
I got mine today.. My initial reaction is that this

cork sucks.. It keeps sliding up and out of position. I would prefer to store it horizontally like a bottle of wine,

but I don\'t know that this cork would allow for that. Hell, I\'m afraid of getting this thing from work to

home!

Overall comments.. Nice scent. I wish it wouldn\'t collide with what I\'m wearing today, but I

think I\'ll be giving it a whirl tomorrow.

Oh yes, and NUMBER SIXTY-EIGHT! I wanted 69 so badly, and you

teased me with this!

What happens is that when the bottle

gets stored upright, instead of on its side as recommended, the inner cork can dry up and shrink. The easiest thing

to do is to buy a new #3 cork (or a few, since they only cost pennies) somewhere (like a place that sells

beer &amp; wine-making supplies) when your cork does that. But the other thing you can do is to store it on its side

so that the cork swells up to fix the problem. Taking a clean tissue and wiping off cork and inner neck of the

bottle will help the cork stay in too, until it swells back up or you can find a new cork. But I sometimes had that

problem. There is something a tiny bit slippery and gaseous about the formula, which is full of organic ingredients

of various kinds, so I think I\'ll just use screw on lids for the next batch, even though I like the corks better.

Once the corks swells back up, you can toss it in your coat pocket on its side.

You might be able to use the

box and packing to hold the cork on, otherwise just wedge it against something, on its side and closed, overnight.

Then just don\'t store it upright. Unfortunately, corks are an organic thing too, and they do wear out or vary in

quality. I apologize for that. Just before I sealed and mailed them I checked corks, and the ones that seemed

substandard were replaced just before shipping, so I wish I\'d replaced your cork too. If I had it to do over,

I\'d pack an extra cork in every box for when the first wore out. But I used the same cork for months with the

test bottles, and did the \"swell back up trick\" for the one that I was having that problem with. The one

pictured on the order page, that Bruce owns, was an old cork, for example.

But in general storing them on

their side in the box should prevent this problem.

You can look at the corks to monitor them. If it looks

skinnier than it should (given the trapezoidal shape of the cork) below the place where it wedges against the

bottle, then it needs to swell up more, and spend more time on it\'s side (I was too often tempted to store them

upright myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). If it looks way skinner on the inside

portion of the cork, or doesn\'t improve with proper storage, it just needs to be replaced with a new cork.

Not jamming the cork in too much helps the most with the longevity of the cork -- just enough for a snug fit

but no more. Being crammed in is not what seals the bottle.

Sorry you didn\'t get bottle #69!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DrSmellThis
04-05-2004, 11:16 AM
JDM,
I think you will find the fragrance tames

down when in actual use.

The stuff around the cork is a sealer of some kind, not the Pheros. Are you sure it

leaked? The corks are sealed with wax that is impregnated with Pheros.

Bruce

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">The scent out of the bottle is a little too strong for my taste also. Why that way? Making

it 1/3 stronger was one of the things I did after the beta testing to increase the longevity on your skin. It was a

slight compromise of the out-of bottle impression, but at least you\'re getting more product! But as Bruce says,

on your skin is where strength is relevant (and it appears you found that out when you ended up using more than

planned. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). Commercial colognes have non-removable spray tops to

literally prevent you from smelling them straight out of the bottle, partially for that reason, as they mostly all

smell too strong if smelled directly from the bottle.

burgerama1960
04-05-2004, 12:19 PM
I have been

wearing pheros for two days now and really like the effects it causes on me and others I just love the scent it

really draws me into it. My neck has been a major sniffing grounds for my s.o.

koolking1
04-05-2004, 12:50 PM
yes - yippeee,

mine\'s arrived. There was no noticeable leakage whatsoever. I carefully pried off the wax that was beneath the

top edge of the bottle and left the remaining wax on the cork. It smells very pleasant and, in my opinion, could be

used by both men and women. I don\'t feel any overpowering urge to keep taking a whiff of it though and feel no

extra sense of well-being or negative feelings. I was looking at it again and accidentally spilled a bit on my

counter top - a small puddle about 3 inches in diameter, turned from clear-like to sort of murky rather quickly.

Not wanting to waste what I\'ve spilled, the brunt of the spillage is now on a new Spring jacket I\'ve just

started wearing - no stains noticed and it seems like the kind of material that might stain - a nice plus. So, now

I have a jacket that is decidedly at OD levels. And, a nice smelling kitchen counter!!! My girlfriend gets home

about 8PM tonight and I\'ll see if she\'s drawn to the counter (she has no idea this purchase was in the works).

Well, having this nice new jacket and being that it\'s soaked in Pheros, I\'ll head out to the grocery store

and see if there\'s any reactions (yes, I will linger near any women I see who I feel are attractive. Oh, yes, I

find the cork doesn\'t fit as tightly as say a bottle of wine\'s cork would but I have the bottle laying on

it\'s side and on a piece of paper and after, hmmm must be, 15 minutes, no leakage at all. More to come!!! Bottle

# 98 here.

DefconX3
04-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I just got

mine today. I seem to have a problem with cork too. It keeps popping out and wont stay in

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif . I got number 96, too bad the numbers wern\'t switched around

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .

DrSmellThis
04-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Please read

the \"care of corks\" post, and try a tissue first.

Watcher
04-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Ive got a

sterilised bottle of AE and SOE - might transfer it into them (eye dropper etc) or the atomiser not sure - wont

recieve mine until later this week though - shipping to australia is slow. Even with the fed ex option.

InternationalPlayboy
04-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Just

opened #74 here. My first reaction was \"WOW!!!\" Dr. SmellThis, what an elixer you have unleashed on us! I love

it! Definitely will buy at least two more bottles once the others become available.

Too complex a boquet for

this layman to describe, but my first impression was \"woodshop.\" The smell of wood as it\'s cut by a power

saw. Not a bad smell at all in my opinion.

There are other things that are familiar but undescribeable right

now. I\'m another one who can\'t quit smelling the back of my hand. When I inhale it, I get kind of light headed

and can even taste it on my palate. And all I did was dab the cork on the back of my hand after opening the

bottle.

Gonna be hard to save this just for special occasions. After experiencing Pheros, I first thought I

was sorry that I had bought the Ralph Lauren Romance Silver a couple of weeks ago, but I\'m glad now. That way

I\'ll have something to distract me from this fine product, though the Silver comes nowhere near Pheros in

comparason.

Two thumbs up from me! Two big toes too for that matter.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

InternationalPlayboy
04-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Interesting, after a long hot bath and using Lifeboy soap, I can still make out the smell of Pheros on my hand. But

now I smell the \"baby\'s head\" smell that koolking1\'s girlfriend mentioned in her post in the \"Big

News\" thread.

I\'ve decide on my travels next month, to protect my stash and the condition of the bottle and

box, I will go to the herb shop around the corner and buy a brown 1/4oz or smaller bottle and transfer a bit to it.

I\'d sure like to show the bottle off when I see a certain girl on my trip but I don\'t want to risk damage or

loss.

I think this stuff will last a long time since it only takes a couple of dabs for effect, but I know

I\'ll go into withdrawls once the supply is dried up and my stash is gone.

My other lament is that I sleep with

a CPAP machine* and won\'t be able to put some on to induce exotic dreams.

*CPAP is a machine for sleep

apnea. It fits over your nose and blows air down your throat to keep you breathing while sleeping and stop snoring.

A real babe magnet. I showed it to my friend mentioned above when I started on it a couple of years ago and she

said, \"Your wife is going to have to love you very much.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BassMan
04-07-2004, 07:10 AM
Got mine. #51. My

girlfriend was over last night and she positively loved it - both with and without my usual phero mix added.

Congrats, doc. It\'s a winner.

Bottle
04-07-2004, 12:01 PM
bottle number 11

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

great work Dr

dcrew2000
04-07-2004, 09:35 PM
I got mine

yesturday #6. I took a shower and applied about 4 dabs 2 on each wrist, 2 on the left and right side of my neck.
I

also applied a few dabs of Wagg (newly purchased) in the same area.

I was leaving Starbucks when some high school

girls approx. 16 -17 yrs old sitting ouside on the bed of a pickup truck (this is Texas after all) greeted me with a

hello and asked me how I was doing, I told them fine and went on my way.

Later that evening this Asia girls

pulled me onto the dance floor (ok..ok she was drunk) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif at a local

hot spot.

The smell is quite distintive I must say It reminds me of a a deodarant that I smelled years ago when I

was a small child.

More testing needed, so tonight being Latin Night!!! at another club, I may consider another

application or stay with my Armouage (panty dropper mix).

In any event I\'m feeling good about it.

dcrew2000

aka DCW

DrSmellThis
04-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the

hit reports, DCrew! Honestly, I\'m still learning a lot about what the stuff does as well. I haven\'t been too

scientific in my own testing (What would be the use? I could never isolate any one active ingredient of this

\"everything but the kitchen sink product\" anyway.)

Using it with WAGG is an interesting idea. They seem

compatible somehow, although so do all the other -mones.

It would be nice if we could figure out the

\"biggest thing\" it needs with it, if there is such a thing, though.

dcrew2000
04-09-2004, 11:22 PM
One thing I do

notice is that the scent doesn\'t seem to last long on me. I amo going to try applying it on my clothes as well to

see if that helps.

dcrew2000

DrSmellThis
04-10-2004, 01:22 AM
You can have

someone else smell it after a while to make sure it really faded, because your nose can get fatigued to some of the

ingredients, and you could stop being able to smell it.

Otherwise you could carry a small stash to reapply, or

just apply an extra amount after the first application dries. But for me it lasts a long time, and I don\'t like

to apply it too strong.

jose
04-10-2004, 04:07 AM
I used it last night

and applied (using a droper) 2 drops on chest and 1 drop below each ear. 1 SOE gelpack applied on face, underarms,

back of hands and forearms. This was two hours before a female friend arrived for movie night, this was a minor test

to get a reaction. During that time before she got to my apartment the smell did sort of fade away, but just a

little. She greeted me at the door gave me a hug but never commented on my scent(note: she has commented on how good

SOE Smells in the past). I think I didn\'t apply enough Pheros to get that added boost or SOE canceled it out. I

still need to experiment more. This stuff does have a strong smell and you don\'t want to accidentally OD on it.

I didn\'t want to put too much and smell like a freshly cut lawn.

Sacogoo
04-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Bottle #23

arrived a couple of days ago. First off, kudos on the packaging. Very nice initial presentation with the box, the

purple \"easter basket grass\" was a nice touch, the \"liner notes\" were well written, concise and applicable,

and the bottle itself was superb. Before I even smelled the product I felt like I got my money\'s worth. (Other

phero product producers should take note.)

The smell itself was initially puzzling. While I have a number of

nice colognes that vary greatly in terms of scent/notes, Pheros was beyond unique in terms of it\'s structure and

presentation. After several days, I\'m still trying to define it\'s notes, but I can\'t quite put my finger

on it. It\'s overtly sharp but sensual right out of the bottle, and remains potent throughout the day. (Two dabs

was too much for my skin.)

I found myself continuing to smell the application points on my wrists throughout the

day. It\'s quite intoxicating - primal, sexual, intense, but also at the same time calming. I might describe it

as having a mild opiate like effect.

I\'ve been a little frightened to try it in conjunction with a pheromone

product as it seems to be quite capable of producing or having the ability to produce results on it\'s own.

In

summary, it does not suck. Nice Job Doc.

Now listening to: Godspeed You Black Emperor\'s \"Lift Your Skinny

Fists Like Antenna To The Heavens\"

CptKipling
04-10-2004, 11:05 AM
I used it a few

times last week and it definately seems to lean towards a comfort/mellowing/relaxed feel.

I will try it clubbing

tonight with some TE and AE (bastard scented AE...). It seems to cover TE reasonably well, but I don\'t like

wearing too much of it and I have had a bit of stink bleed through. Maybe if I use a light spray of cologne to cover

my pheros under my shirt, and then Pheros on my neck/wrists...

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-10-2004, 11:48 AM
In summary, it does not suck

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What da f*** was that?? Let\'s kick his a**!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
04-10-2004, 12:38 PM
One reason you

are smelling \"bleed though\" is that this is sort of an intended effect. It is not because the smell of the

cologne isn\'t strong enough to cover the -mones, but rather because the ingredients enhance the raw -mones.

Rather than think strictly of \"bleed through\" with Pheros used as a cover scent, I like to pay attention

to how the two kinds of smell synergistically blend with each other (for example, making the mild stink of -none be

more pleasant and sexy, rather than hiding it; or the raw -mones enhancing Pheros, becoming part of its

smell.) Theoretically it should work this way to some extent, and was designed to work this way. It\'s a

unique type of product that way. Best results would be with Arouser or Sandalwood Edge, though it seems to work with

unscented Edge if you use 1-4 dabs for your whole body (usually 1 or 2, as I don\'t soap shower every day), which

is the range I use. Then nothing else scented would be needed, I\'d think. But it is possible to use Pheros

as a base, with certain scents.

InternationalPlayboy
04-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Today I had my best hit from a female so far since renewing my interest in pheromones.

first, I\'ll mention an

encounter from yesterday. I had used three dabs of TE, one behind each ear, rubbing it down the neck, and one dab in

the pubes, and unscented SOE on each wrist and along the collarbone. I applied about 5 or 6 dabs of Pheros at the

application spots on my neck and wrists and on the back of my hands.

I went to the drugstore to pick up some

medication. The girl, very young looking, I\'d say under 20 years old, was kind of flustered filling my order. She

tried to tell me that according to the reciept, I had won $25 worth of Starbucks products. Looking at the reciept, I

saw it was just their ongoing promotion where if I use my perferred customer card when I buy Starbucks products,

after I buy $25 worth, I get a free coffee.

Anyway, she acted confused when I corrected her and as she handed me

my bag, she almost forgot to put my pills in it. Now she is fairly new, but I have never seen her act so flustered

before.

Today, after scrubbing my application areas with an alcohol pad (I had washed last night), I again

applied three dabs of TE to the same locations as yesterday, A little bit more unscented SOE than the day before, at

their same locations and two dabs of WAGG, I think to the neck, don\'t really recall where. Again, I covered the

spots with about 6 dabs of Pheros, at the same application points as yesterday.

I went to the grocery to see if

if I got any reactions. The grocery is affiliated with the drugstore I was in yesterday and there is a small

Starbucks stand there. I didn\'t notice anything in the grocery or checkout, but as I was leaving, I stopped for a

cappucino.

There was a group of people ahead of me, that didn\'t know enough to move to the other side of the

counter after ordering for pick-up. I had to kind of order through them, then I moved to the pick-up location.

I\'m leaning against the counter, not paying attention to the activity behind it, when this cute barrista, in her

early 20s asked enthusiastically, \"how are you doing?\" I was kind of shocked at first when I realized she was

addressing me, but I replied that I was doing pretty good. She then asked if I ws getting ready for tomorrow. Again

I was thrown for a second until I remembered it was Easter tomorrow. I replied \' \"sure,\" then she said that

she was going to eat a lot tomorrow and go off her diet. She then went on to make my drink and talked to her

cow-orker, but I couldn\'t make out her conversation.

When she finished making the drink, she slid it over the

counter to me, looking intently where my eyes should be (I had on sunglasses and actually looked down at the coffee

but noticed that she never broke her gaze). She had a strange, kind of serious expression until I smiled and thanked

her then she broke into a big grin.

She was a real cutie, and as it was the \"pick-up\" window, I had thoughts

about that (and some dancing in my pants), but as I\'m 44, I thought I might come off as a perv hitting on someone

so young.

Ash
04-10-2004, 05:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
In summary, it does not suck

What da f*** was that?? Let\'s kick his a**!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Considering the troubling times our Saco is going through I read that as a 4 star

compliment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ash
04-10-2004, 06:03 PM
She was a real cutie, and as it was the

\"pick-up\" window, I had thoughts about that (and some dancing in my pants), but as I\'m 44, I thought I might

come off as a perv hitting on someone so young.

That\'s just

plain WRONG thinking IPB. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
04-11-2004, 06:57 AM
Last night I

applied the following:

1 spray of TE and 4 drops of AE to my chest with the palm method (diluted and mixed in

your palm). 3 dabs of TE on my neck/jaw line, covered with 2 drops of AE, 1 dab of WAGG split between the behinds of

both ears, and a small swipe of SOE on each side of my neck (plus a small amount of SOE covered V5 on my wrists). I

left this to settle for about 30 mins, and then applied 1 spray of Hugo Boss to my neck (sprayed from distance so it

was just about detectable) and 3 dabs of Pheros.

Pretty good night, everyone was friendly and happy etc. I

also got some smiles and good eye contact, but nothing huge or out of the ordinary because I wasn\'t looking for

anything. I did have two girls following me around the whole night, which was funny at first but got old fast,

especially when they \"lost\" their taxi and me and my mate had to get them home. Something I did notice (which

may or may not have an implication with what I said previously on this thread) is that they came to me for a kind of

protection from guys who were getting a bit too intense etc., but then they would both start flirting with me...

franki
04-11-2004, 07:00 AM
Something I did notice is that they came to me

for a kind of protection from guys was getting a bit too intense etc., but then they would both start flirting with

me...

That is typically women..

CptKipling
04-11-2004, 07:10 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

True enough, but this is probably the most diligently I have

had someone follow me in a club. We were moving around quite a lot, but they were never far away. The amount of

times they came over to talk was...worrying, smirks all around for my mates

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gossamer_2701
04-12-2004, 11:21 AM
WOOOOO

HOOOOO..... My Pheros (#26) FINALLY arrived!!!!! Last time I use regular postal shipping

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I\'ve only dabbed the cork on my forearm and split one dad to

each side of my neck. Other than the fact that it smelled like a very nice scented soap right after applying it, all

I can say is that it smells great. Sorry, I just don\'t have the \'fragrance\' vocabulary to explain this

amazing blend of scents as it begins to break down.

Bottom line.... I already love it, and I\'ve only been

sniffing it for an hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I\'ve also noticed a nice mello buzz

beginning to set in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Great job DST!!!

nbnbtc
04-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Pheros #65 here,

and about time too! Like most on here I agree the scent is very strong at first, but once it sits on you for a while

it is great...indescribable, but I can\'t stop smelling it. Time for some serious testing!

nbnbtc
04-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Doc, you mentioned

that Pheros would mix well with Arouser or Sandalwood Edge, so I must ask, how do you think it would work

with Heat Edge?

DrSmellThis
04-14-2004, 05:51 PM
That\'s what

I\'ve been using it with, but the scents arent the best together. You just put on Edge first and let it fade for a

few, then cover with Pheros. It\'s still oK.

bjf
04-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Heat is hard to mix

with anything....

I tried arouser (three dabs) with three dabs of Pheros and it smelled great. Added tiny dash

of SOE in there, which works but I think you have to be careful how much SOE you add.

I\'m going to do some

testing around younger women today.

bjf
04-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Heat is hard to mix with anything....

I tried

arouser (three dabs) with three dabs of Pheros and it smelled great. Added tiny dash of SOE in there, which works

but I think you have to be careful how much SOE you add.

I\'m going to do some testing around younger women

today.

I may do some more testing but I was pleasantly surprised

by the results. My interactions were very good, though I can\'t pin down as a result of the mix for that, but I

know things were in full gear based on the EC I was getting. Was getting a decent amount of it, and from farther

then I thought I could with that amount of synthetic mones.

DrSmellThis
04-15-2004, 03:44 PM
I\'m

wondering, Is \"less even more\" with Pheros and L-S -mones?

pico
04-15-2004, 06:35 PM
I\'m thinking so.

Today I wore 5 dabs Pheros, 4 drops AE and 1 dab NPA/m, I think I used too much Pheros as it didn\'t work that

well? However this is just one day, so more testing is needed.

CptKipling
04-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Something in

Pheros really grabs unscented TE and amplifies the stink. I\'m going to try premixing a diluted and scented TE and

see if that works.

pico
04-17-2004, 04:17 AM
my current thoughts

are that you have to significantly reduce the amount of synthetic mones while wearing pheros.

It seems that

Pheros works best in day to day situations - not clubs or bars (from my experience so far - more experimentation

needed) and it works best with maybe 4 dabs Pheros and about half the normal synthetic mones.

If I wear Pheros

with a typical mone application, e.g. 4 drops AE and 1 dab NPA, I don\'t get OD reactions, I get nothing or very

little, perhaps a few curious looks.

What are others\' views on Pheros?

DrSmellThis
04-17-2004, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the

observations. Eventually we\'ll figure it out.

koolking1
04-17-2004, 09:34 AM
we\'re having

another couple over this evening for some \"fun\" so I\'m going to try a \"splash\" mix of Pheros and

distilled water after I shower and see how that goes - will report tomorrow.

Watcher
04-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Pheros has been

best used in my week of testing in social and work situations. Not so good outdoors or in bars - but in cafes - at

home at work etc its good. Iget good reactions for men and women but the sexual hits have been thin on the ground

but are still there id say 5% of the time. Even just flirting, or nervous female behaviour or foot bouncing or

being checkout out etc or a comment.

InternationalPlayboy
04-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Tried thinning out Pheros to use in an atomizer. At a 2:1 ratio of distilled water to Pheros, I felt the scent

disappeared too quickly, so I upped the concentration to closer to 1:1. A little better, but I wish I had enough to

spray at full strength. Just don\'t want to use it up that quick. As it is, aside from what\'s in my atomizer

and dabbing bottle, my Pheros level is past the narrow part of the original bottle now. It didn\'t help that I

dropped the vial that I had put some full strength Pheors in for dabbing purposes. Didn\'t loose that much, but

put me in the spilled Pheros club.

I really don\'t understand the complaints that Pheros is too strong at full

strength. But undilluted, I have just been using a dab behind each ear, one on each wrist, and maybe one on the back

of one or both hands. Maybe I\'m walking around in a Pheros cloud too, but after an hour or so, I really can\'t

smell it unless I put my nose close to or even against the back of my hand.

Anyway, I think it\'s a great

product and can\'t wait until the next supply is announced so I can buy a couple of bottles to replentish my stock

and stash some away.

koolking1
04-24-2004, 01:26 AM
My girlfriend

swears the scent wears off quickly but my own experience is that the scent lasts about 16-18 hours - I\'ve only

used it that one time for testing purposes. She\'s using up quite a bit of it.

Sunny
04-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Did anybody try to

put it on top of SOE gel (scented)? The Pheros seems to almost disappear... I can hardly smell it any more.

Strange...

Sunny