PDA

View Full Version : Daily Buildup?

jeff9978
04-03-2004, 08:30 PM
I\'m curious if

everybody wears this stuff on a day to day basis. I\'ve heard cases where there has been a build up over time, is

this true??
I try to exfoliate and clean really throughly after wearing pheros.
Anyone with experiences care to

share?

pico
04-04-2004, 02:18 AM
none can last a long

time on the skin, my guess is 2 days. During this time I think the none also slowly converts to something else that

loses the none attraction, yet keeps your none levels the same.

nol will last even longer because it converts to

none plus other stuff after 6 to 8 hours.

Scrubbing with exfolient and hot showers should remove most (but not

all) of the buildup. I sometimes leave the shower on its hottest setting so when I get in, it\'s steaming

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif which helps opens the pores, and makes you sweat a lot more, and

so removing more off the buildup. I find this is the best way so far, and can wear pheros the next day with no less

effect the next day.

I think it was stone labs who once proposed an idea to make a \"pheromone eraser\", but

they did not produce it for the lack of market/interest.

scentinel
04-04-2004, 12:29 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think it was stone labs who once proposed an idea

to make a \"pheromone eraser\", but they did not produce it for the lack of market/interest.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A pheromone eraser. One could become the ultimately uninteresting person.

Imagine the possibilities!

Friendly1
04-10-2004, 08:40 PM
I do shower daily

but I have never noticed anything like the buildup several guys describe here. I usually apply pheromones twice a

day.

Sunny
04-10-2004, 09:14 PM
I have noticed buildup

over at least two days. A normal shower, even scrubbing, exfoliating, alcohol etc. does not remove all of the

pheromones from deep inside my skin.

What does it, though, is an extended stay at the steam room, which I do

often.

Just do anything which causes you to sweat a lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, and

have a good shower right afterwards (before the sweat dries down).

Sunny

Friendly1
04-11-2004, 09:46 PM
So, how do you guys

determine you have buildup? Is there some sort of pheromone-buildup testing kit for sale on the Love Scent

site?

Sunny
04-11-2004, 11:12 PM
I can still smell it.

Friendly1
04-13-2004, 10:57 PM
I don\'t find

that to be a very convincing test.

pico
04-14-2004, 01:50 AM
??! If you can still

smell it, it\'s still there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sunny
04-14-2004, 02:44 AM
So, Friendly, the

question is, do you smell things which are not there? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Max
04-14-2004, 02:55 AM
I do not experience

the build up problem myself. Well, between doses, I fast-walk on the treadmill for about an hour( during ehich time

I sweat in a bucketful) followed by a hot shower or a steam bath. That perfectly does it for me, I think. And

that\'s exactly what I\'m planning to do tonight before going out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
04-14-2004, 04:37 AM
You are aware

that you will probably never get rid of all the pheromones on your skin, aren\'t you? I mean, there are the ones

you have naturally and that may be what you\'re smelling when you get all hot and sweaty trying to get rid of the

synthetics.

bjf
04-14-2004, 06:10 AM
sweating them out is

definitely the best way to get them out as scrubbing and exfoliating only hit surface layers of the skin

Sunny
04-14-2004, 08:08 AM
Yes,

absolutely!

I can\'t get something out of my pores by putting something else on top from the outside. But

sweat will \'push it out\' from the inside.

Sunny

Friendly1
04-14-2004, 08:30 PM
I have a friend who

sometimes wears a great perfume. The other day, after I finished speaking on the telephone with her, I could smell

her perfume.

A powerful memory or emotion can trigger your olfactory system (and other parts of your body) into

action. Think of Pavlov\'s dogs.

I\'ve read dozens of discussions here where guys talk about pheromone

buildup, but I\'ve never seen anyone post any reliable method of testing for it.

So far, it\'s the pheromone

equivalent of an urban legend. On the one hand, you see dozens of messages in these forums where people talk about

how bacteria on your body eat the pheromones and they only last six to twelve hours, and you also see posts where

people talk about pheromones converting into different chemicals.

And then on the other hand, you see guys

talking about \"pheromone buildup\".

Well, logic says you cannot have it both ways. Either it builds up or it

breaks down. That may depend on the pheromone, but there is no reliable indication in any of these comments about

buildup that it actually occurs.

The guys who don\'t shower often, with a few rare exceptions (perhaps),

probably reek pretty badly and they just don\'t realize it. I have encountered many Europeans and Asians who

don\'t use deoderants, and they get pretty ripe. And there are some people who smell naturally sweet (or musky)

and they don\'t realize how good they smell (to me).

So, when I read about people\'s pheromone buildup, I

really question what they are perceiving. It just doesn\'t fit with the other communally established axioms. Not

being a researcher in this field, I\'m not entirely clear on where the facts end and the beliefs begin.

There

are so many different points of view here, though, that I am sure a lot of guys are guessing at what is going on,

and we are guessing badly (I will include myself in that group because I am no better qualified to KNOW what is

going on than any of the rest of you -- JKohl and one or two others excepted).

pico
04-15-2004, 02:03 AM
pheromone buildup = the

collection of pheromones and the substances they have broken down into over a period of time, due either to reaction

with oxygen or being converted to other substances by the bacteria on the skin.

the pheromones don\'t \"build

up\" literally.

bjf
04-15-2004, 05:36 AM
right, buildup can be

buildup of CONVERTED pheromones into a different pheromone or into something else. Nobody knows what or if they

still send messages, but they seem to interfer with future applications.

CPT proposed because it makes for a

bacteria friendly environment, so you have more bacteria to feast on the pheromones.

Some people do have problems

with buildup and some don\'t (probably you). It has to do with behaviors (methods of cleansing/exercising) and

personal body chemistry, which is related to diet, genetics, etc.

TopDawg2050
04-15-2004, 11:38 AM
I normally take

extremely hot showers anyway, so im in the clear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif