PDA

View Full Version : Need help deciding about PI(w)

oscar
10-08-2001, 11:25 AM
Paul and CJ,

On the Announcements board Bruce says that those who\'ve tried the (w)PI could not detect ANY aroma!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
10-08-2001, 12:26 PM
Well if that ain´t good news! So it´s definetely the -none that´´s responsible for the stinkyness! images/icons/mad.gif (besides copulins)

Yes now all they have to do is make PI with copulins and one with -rone and we´re away...!

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 12:32 PM
Hey thats a great idea, keep up the creativity everyone.

oscar
10-08-2001, 12:49 PM
CJ and the Pauls,

Check that post on the Announcements board. According to Bruce the Women\'s PI HAS Copulins!

Also the new women\'s formula P10 has 5mg.A-Nol, 3mg.A-None, 1mg.A-Rone AND 1mg.Copulins!But check with Bruce on availability.

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 12:58 PM
Sounds good, ive seen the anthrax attack in washington, its getting worse.

On another front ive discovered but by changing our eye position consciously i mean gazing that i can introduce different mental states within myself. Links on from NLP

oscar
10-08-2001, 01:26 PM
Paul,

I\'m wondering if NLP can help me with a problem.I often get the urge to go from thread to thread on the forum,posting wildly,with replies that are often not the least bit relevant to the thread.Can you help me? Maybe you can. Maybe you can\'t!

On another front, I often sleep with my feet hanging over the end of the bed!

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
10-08-2001, 01:40 PM
Anyone else with any thoughts on this?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 04:13 PM
You know, a male with copulin pheros has just *got* to be confusing as hell on our retilian brain stem.

Think about it -- if it\'s a gay thing, I would imagine the other guy is looking for male phero signals, not female ones. If it\'s a hetero target, what\'s the woman going to get an impression of? If it\'s a male-male dominance thing, like the people using pheros here in business -- I\'d think the copulins would send the wrong signal too. (The only plus is maybe it\'d make a more \"alpha\" male protective of you.)

Just seems like a bad idea all around to me.

Cranking up the \'nol, on the other hard, whole \'nother story. Makes sense every which way as far as freindliness, etc. FYI, Attraction is the only phero that seems to be working on the woman I\'m dating. AE might be, but if it is it\'s much more subtle.

Paul canada
10-08-2001, 05:55 PM
Thanks for all the replys:

Well I just made my purchase, I will let everyone know how I make out.

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 06:32 PM
I agree with Scientist, yep, Attraction seems to be the only one working for me, too (although in a very, very subtle way).

I\'ve been experimenting with TE, AE, A4.2, PF, Ewipes, PI, APC and NPA (even with Jambat\'s mix), making customs combos with all of them, but, alas, I see no reactions at all images/icons/crazy.gif

(Ok, to be fair, one time I overdosed and put 3 spray of TE with 6 dabs of AE. An adolescent girl that was in the bus seat in front of me had to open the window, she couldn\'t stand the smell) images/icons/tongue.gif

So far, I\'m an Attraction fan. No big hits, just subtle reactions that I\'m not very sure are related to pheros, but boy, I could buy Attraction just because I like how it smells. images/icons/crazy.gif

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

CJ01
10-08-2001, 10:17 PM
Oscar, PI only has -nol, I think you´re thinking of P10.

Paul canada
10-08-2001, 10:27 PM
Hi everyone:

Ever since PI(w) has been released I have been debating should I buy it or should I stick to a \"male only\" brand? I think It would go great with other male combos but before I make a decision I would love to hear other people views on the matter.

Paul

CJ01
10-08-2001, 10:47 PM
Paul, having both would be very handy because you can mix the two at any ratio you want. Say one day you want more -nol than -none or vice versa and you can find a great ratio that works for you.

I guess it´s a good idea, yes.

CJ

CJ01
10-08-2001, 10:52 PM
PS does the -nol stink too?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 02:05 AM
Hey wilde you got my way of doing things done to a tey. Hey you used NLP on me he ha.

It helps promote and enhance creativity as well as making people look at every thread a good idea actually.

I see you like to comment on all my comments which makes things bigger. Im seeing a cascade effect here images/icons/laugh.gif lets keep up the good work.

Hey its good we can see what everyones up to keeps us all honest and makes things better god it good to be so right he he. What about a male and female combo with none nol and rone as well as couplins hey that would confuse everyone he he. ANd i can also hide in the background on the forum to by appearing slightly made while im at it.

Good tactics dont you think i put attention on everyone else he he.

Everyone thinks im mad and ignores me but i have a subtle attraction type of effect so to speak he he.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 01:52 PM
CJ, read Bruce\'s announcement of PI(w):

PI for Women (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000011\")

It definitly contains copulins. images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
10-10-2001, 04:09 AM
Cheers Lex I only looked at the main page and it said only -nol

However, for those of you who are worried about the copulins I think you can relax, because the copulin level in this one will be extremely low.

If this PI/w isn´t stinky at all then it just figures that there´s hardly any copulin in it because copulins are VERY stinky and much more difficult to mask than -none.

Maybe this helps.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 05:04 PM
Is it low of has it been masked somehow or by the additional nol, possibly put out to test market reaction, well im going to pick some up PI(w) to see if the nol has any effect applying it alongside alter ego and possibly the edge any suggestions

Paul canada
10-22-2001, 05:08 PM
I have the PI(w) and there is no smell at all. I is a little more \"runny\" than PI but still doing field tests.

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 05:13 PM
Any feedback so far paul canada, positive negative or otherwise sort of hits, just after feedback to decide what to buy next.
How do you get treated by other males females etc what about animals as well just to add a funny.