PDA

View Full Version : Masking the stinky side-effect of pheros!

CJ01
10-08-2001, 04:28 AM
Okay everyone I think I may have discovered a way of covering up the smell without using a fragrance. I´ve just recieved my AE (and NPA) and I gotta say the AE scent was not what I had expected, I really do not like it at all. Seeing as it´s oil based I mixed with some great smelling body lotion. The results : seemed to smell even worse than before.

Next I tried something alse and it worked, I mixed AE with (you won´t believe this) VASELINE. And this seems to do the trick.

Everyone who also has AE can you try this out too and let me know the results and what you think, please.

1 dab of AE and a good figer tip of vaseline,
mix together and rub one wrists and lowere arms.

Wait for some time, and check it out.

You can still detect the smell after a while but it isn´t half as bad as without the vaseline!

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

Paul canada
10-08-2001, 09:07 AM
Hi CJ:

Bit of a dumb question here images/icons/frown.gif but what type of vaseline did you use. We have about 10 different types here in Canada.
I love the smell of AE but i\'ll give it a try you n ever know what may happen!!

Paul

CJ01
10-08-2001, 09:35 AM
Yo Paul,

I really don´t know, I mean I thought there was only one vaseline... images/icons/crazy.gif

What types do you have over in canada?
CJ

Paul canada
10-08-2001, 09:55 AM
Hi CJ:

Well we got the petrolum jelly type, type for babies, no smell, hypoalergnic, dry skin, etc, etc. I use to work in a grocery store.

Paul

CJ01
10-08-2001, 10:50 PM
Well the one I´ve bought here is jelly like and is used for babies, dry skin etc. No fragrance added. I guess go for the normal one. Another thing that´s great is that vas is pretty cheap to buy.

CJ

CJ01
10-09-2001, 11:05 AM
Any results yet anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 02:01 PM
Vaseline seems to grease to me. Instead, I\'ve used the great covering of APC to mask AE. I\'ve also used various e-oils to \"assist\" AE with it\'s scent. images/icons/smile.gif

Chemist
10-09-2001, 05:47 PM
Most of the stinky products can be effectively masked with about 1/5 volume cologne. All the products with the exception of PI readily mix with ethanol based products. Masking the kitty pee smell is one of the challenges - but just mix a little of your favorite cologne and it\'s taken care of. Plus the pheromones tend to alter the smell so for example you smell CK-oney but not quite. Not a bad thing.