PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Identify this Product?

InternationalPlayboy
04-01-2004, 07:26 PM
While sorting my cologne bottles to make room for my new purchase last weekend, I came accross a

pheromone cologne that I had forgotten I had. I bought it through a direct mail ad several years ago, before I

discovered the Love Scent website. Unfortunately, the printing on the label has worn off, the cologne spilled on it

and took the ink right off. It used to be a gold label with black printing. You can read \"Brooklyn, N.Y.\" at the

very bottom of the label and it may say \"Fragrances\" above that, but I\'m not sure.

Not counting the neck,

the bottle is about 2 1/8 inches tall, 1 1/2 inches wide, and 1 inch deep. It has a silver cap, which adds about

another 5/8 of an inch to the height. The bottle is clear and has rounded corners.

The cologne is a golden color

and has a real strong, musky scent, even a dab behind each ear was too much for me. Now this isn\'t the smell of

NPA or TE, but the musk of a cheap cologne.

I quit wearing it several years ago as I never liked it. After

finding it again, I think this may have been the stuff I was wearing when I had the run-in with the pickpocket I

wrote about in my first post here, not the Andros I got from the adult product company. Andros was a lighter musk

and I liked it a lot better.

I\'m thinking this may be \"Attractant-10\" but I\'m not sure. I remember

getting ads for that product, but don\'t remember if I actually bought it or some other cologne. Tried a web

search today but haven\'t come up with anything verifying the name yet.

Anyway, I\'m very curious what the

name is. I don\'t think I\'ll ever use it again, but won\'t bring myself to get rid if it either. Anymore,

I\'ll be sticking with Love Scent products. Just the information on the website and the expertise at this forum

shows me that this is the best place to shop for pheromone products.