PDA

View Full Version : A night of observations

pieroilfiero
04-01-2004, 04:57 PM
So, i get

that nice package in the mail today. I read instructions, i put some TE in atomizer, add 2 drops of -nol, add

cologne, spray it on myself, put one spray of pheromax too, walk out of the door. its 6PM, and i have arranged to go

out for dinner with an oldtime friend (female)

I choose to take public transportation, after all, i have 2 hours

free. Tram, almost empty. Girl on the tram is standing in a corner peacefully. I get close enough to her to sniff me

out, sit down. Girl starts fidgeting. looks at me, looks behind her through the window, looks at me again, seems

nervous, starts playing with her cellphone, smiles at me, fidgets more, and at some point walks out of the

tram.

I go to mcdonalds to have a snack. Its 6pm and ill be hungry if i wait for dinner at 10.30pm to eat

(we\'re italians, we like dinner that late). Married woman with husband and two kids in line in front of me. give

it 30 seconds, she turns, stares at me, smiles, stares again for something that could be 30, maybe 45 seconds, then

mutters er, sorry, dont mind me, i\'m just...confused...thought you were someone we knew.

New bus, this

one\'s packed full with people. Can\'t help it but notice a woman in her 40s thats consistently staring at

me.

I get where i\'m supposed to meet my friend, and its 40 minutes early. So i get in a bar, one of them

places where italians stand or sit and drink coffee and do nothing for a hour or the whole day. Bartender\'s a red

haired girl with green eyes, very attractive. she smiles at me, starts talking, in 10 minutes i have her number and

that shed like to see me at 3PM tomorrow.

So i meet the girl i was going out to, we go for dinner, drink wine,

all is nice, but she seems largely unaffected. Maybe me knowing her for a friend for 12 years hasnt helped things

click, or i don\'t know..Maybe its just my luck that someone i want to take into bed doesnt respond..maybe im just

stupid and should have gone for the blonde girl in the tram and the hell with my friend... Any ideas?

bigdog
04-01-2004, 05:17 PM
All people

react differently to pheros. I find that tohse I first encounter will more likely be affected by them than

acquaintenances. Acquaintenances are sensing others about you they already are used and are most likely will not

notice as easily.

Just keep doing what you\'re doing because they are obviously working for you. Capitalize by

getting a number or meeting again. If you act too aggressively regardless if she\'s affected you may turn her off.

Unless she overtly attacks you then all systems go!