PDA

View Full Version : New user - question

pieroilfiero
03-31-2004, 10:18 AM
Just bought

newbie set and a bottle of pheromax. It comes here tomorrow by fedex, so i am wondering a couple things

1- If

i just put on a spray or two of none and go, would i notice a reaction immediately? Girls getting more or less

flirty, guys getting aggressive, and moreover, how much aggressiveness can i expect from other males?

2 -

I\'m already a \"good guy\", perhaps even too much so that it gets me on the shy side. I don\'t need pheros to

make me appear any nicer than what i can already be. I just want an advantage when it gets to taking them into bed

after a night out.

3- Mixing perfume. I have a perfume that suits me perfectly. Its alcool based, so it

won\'t mix with oil. The perfume\'s good enough to make a girl\'s head spin without any pheros, so that is a

bonus. It would however get costly (tiny bottle of that costs about 120$) to apply a lot of it to mask the -none

smell. - would i just perfume myself normally and add pheros after, or the other way around, or what

4 -

Using pheros, does it help getting a girl that already likes me into bed, more than it helps a total stranger into

liking me, or what are your experiences?

5 - I hope the questions make sense and are formulated well enough

for one without a clue

CptKipling
03-31-2004, 10:27 AM
1 - Yes. But

don\'t expect to be with a group of people, leave to apply pheros, and come back and have everyone behaving

differently.

2 - Work on your confidence and social skills.

3 - Apply over or next to the pheros, just use

your normal amount. If you find this lets the smell through, consider buying a cheaper cologne

4 - Depends

completely on the situation. They can create a good first impression, but they can also take a relationship (in the

loosest sense of the word) in new, more intimate directions.

5 - Errm...yes.

pieroilfiero
03-31-2004, 12:17 PM
Are there

any alcool based pheros for sale?

CptKipling
03-31-2004, 01:06 PM
Take a look at

the \"Pheromone Reference Material\" at the top of the page.

Phantom
03-31-2004, 05:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Are there any alcool based pheros for sale?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> TE/m (the product that comes in the newbie set) and Pheromax are both

alcohol based...my friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif