PDA

View Full Version : WAGG effecting me more than them???

Pancho1188
03-31-2004, 05:40 AM
I

just put on a few dabs of WAGG this morning, and the whole time on the bus I noticed I was checking out this

woman...and I\'m not the type to do such things (yeah, what\'s wrong with me?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif). It\'s not like she was drop-dead gorgeous or she seemed to be

the nicest person on earth or anything, but she was there and I kept sneaking a peek...I hope this doesn\'t keep

up or I won\'t be able to focus today... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif This is supposed to

have women looking at me like that, not vice-versa... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks

like I had the ol\' switcheroo pulled on me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Jerry: I think

that\'s a \"what\'s good for the goose is good for the gander\".

George: What the hell is a gander,

anyway?

Jerry (picking up the phone and dialing): It\'s a goose that\'s had the old switcheroo pulled on it.

Icarus
03-31-2004, 05:56 AM
I

never liked Seinfeld.

I like WAGG now. I just avoid using it with SOE and it\'s a fan-fugu-tastic bottle of

fun...

You don\'t know that it wasn\'t effecting them (fact is, if it effected you there\'s a strong

possibility that it was doing something to them, too.)

Go get \'em, tiger.

Steve

Sunny
03-31-2004, 06:50 AM
This happens to me with different products: I suddenly find myself checking out girls (at least in my mind) I would

not normally care about. I consciously notice it, but can\'t stop doing it (and really I don\'t want to

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).
This has happened a couple of times, especially after I had been

off mones for a couple of days. It\'s very inconsistant, though...

Sunny

Max
03-31-2004, 08:42 AM
Actually, in my case, it\'s AE/m that put me in the mood for flirting. But it\'s definitely SOE which sort of

erase the invisible barrier between me and the others. So, it works for both parties at the same time.

oscar
03-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Pancho,

From the sound of it, I wouldn\'t necessarily preclude the possibility that SHE may have been sending

out pheromonal signals, whether natural or otherwise.

Could be that there was a \"chemistry\" thing about her

that made her seem especially attractive to you.
Maybe she was wearing copulins or something. Maybe it was just

\"her\".

Were you checking out any other women as lasciviously as you were her in the course of the

morning?

Who knows? Maybe one of our female forum members rides your bus!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
There\'s few that I wish would ride MY bus!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
04-01-2004, 05:33 AM
Update: it was either an OD or I was just plain lonely...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif There was this gorgeous girl at the gym last night...and I

didn\'t have to look, I had the willpower to look away, but I didn\'t. She was hot.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

*Sigh*

I went with ~5 drops of AE

today, but it was raining outside (no umbrella) and I\'m not sure if the drops in my hair could withstand a little

water...we\'ll see.