PDA

View Full Version : What to try?

Bliss
03-30-2004, 03:49 AM
I bought a bottle of AE/m and

SoE a while back, I\'ve been combining the two... about 3 drops of AE and 2\" of SoE with mediocore

results.

The bottles are now empty and I\'m ready to try something new. I\'m a 21 y/o Asian male on the

shorter side. Suggestions?

Icarus
03-30-2004, 04:05 AM
Something NONE heavy..

PI, NPA, PPA.... counteract with WAGG.

Good luck.

Steve

Phantom
03-30-2004, 04:09 AM
Since you are of short

stature maybe PI/m would be a good choice. You did not state what you are intending to get out of pheromones

(friendly hits, sexual hits ect...).

PI/m is my ultimate \"compliment catcher\" lol. I.E.;I always get out of

the blue compliments on my height (how I look taller, when i\'m the same height as I was before), compliments on

my style of dress (practically \"that shirt really goes with your whole outfit\", \"you look darn good today\",

\"is that a new shirt/pants? I really like how they look on you\" ect...). They even compliment on my clothing

even if they have seen them prior to pheromone use, for some reason they think it\'s new (or their just trying to

flatter me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif).

I also get comments on my muscles (I really

don\'t have much lol). My shoulders are just a little more broad than the avarage guy (gotta thank bench pressing

for that), when I wear PI/m everyone calls me \"football player\" (mostly when I wear semi-seethrough white

t-shirts in warm weather). If you work in a demanding job, your boss will trust you with more important work, hey..

you might even get promoted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

This is what I recommend,

results may vary.. but thats whats fun about pheromones, testing and getting it right

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Good luck.

Max
03-30-2004, 04:10 AM
Almost no result from

AE/m? Well, let me tell you, I am an Oriental as well, and I found none heave product like NPA almost useless

sometimes even harmful. If I were you, I would stick to AE and buy some WAGG, apply both.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-30-2004, 04:45 AM
How do you present

yourself? Maybe you need to \'play\' more confident or something to help make presence.
Phero\'s can help to

display the right scent signature, but if your body language is saying \'nervous\' or \"I\'m insignificant\"

etc people will still overlook you.

By mediocore results, what do you mean. No results at all? or only getting

results sometimes?

pico
03-30-2004, 06:04 AM
have you tried maybe 5 or

6 drops of AE standalone? Or maybe just 2 drops. Different dosages work for different people and situations.

Bliss
04-02-2004, 03:11 AM
I\'m a very

confident/secure person, and that is how I try to carry myself. I have had a few experiences that I can contribute

to wearing pheromones, but the results have not been consistent. They are too far and few in between to allow me to

establish a baseline... in other words, for the average week, there makes no difference between me wearing

pheromones or not.

I am looking for results of any kind. I suppose something that would gather both friendly and

sexual hits.

I tried WAGG in the past, but decided against it, since it is known to take away from the alpha-male

qualities (which I seem to lack--height).

So, what shall it be?

Sacogoo
04-02-2004, 11:14 PM
Bliss writes:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am looking for results of any kind. I suppose

something that would gather both friendly and sexual hits.

So, what shall it be?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

A tight fit, broad collared polyester Hawaiin shirt with a couple crisp hundred dollar bills

hanging out of the front breast pocket. (Oh, and soak the bills in Pheromax.)

InternationalPlayboy
04-03-2004, 03:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Bliss writes:
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am looking for results of any kind. I suppose something that would gather

both friendly and sexual hits.

So, what shall it be?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A tight

fit, broad collared polyester Hawaiin shirt with a couple crisp hundred dollar bills hanging out of the front breast

pocket. (Oh, and soak the bills in Pheromax.)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have you been

looking at my wardrobe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif (Minus the hundred dollar bills that is.)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif