PDA

View Full Version : my ae adventure hit the skids...od wasnt too great

wmd1
03-29-2004, 06:03 PM
hey, while ae is a great product, once you go over say 7 drops, i stopped getting attention except for

people looking at me strangly, and the woman attention wasnt too friendly, almost a scared, curious

reaction,sometimes invisible, i had been applying drps at work all day, and i finally hit the threshold of

diminishing returns i must say..but the men, i was greeted by men all day in a friendly way, smiled at, talked

too..i think the overdose of ae is great if youre gay..i get much better results with like 4 to 5 drops..after

that...the socialization goes way down...( except from guys..strange )..

bigdog
03-29-2004, 06:32 PM
Sounds like too high nol/rone ratio at that amount to me. Probably that\'s why the guys were too at

ease. Perhaps the high none with it confused the ladies too.

pico
03-29-2004, 07:49 PM
7 drops does sound like a slight OD for the workplace. 7 drops is more going out pubbing/clubbing

dosage IMHO.

Ash
03-29-2004, 10:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
hey, while ae is a great product, once

you go over say 7 drops, i stopped getting attention except for people looking at me strangly, and the woman

attention wasnt too friendly, almost a scared, curious reaction,sometimes invisible, i had been applying drps at

work all day, and i finally hit the threshold of diminishing returns i must say..but the men, i was greeted by men

all day in a friendly way, smiled at, talked too..i think the overdose of ae is great if youre gay..i get much

better results with like 4 to 5 drops..after that...the socialization goes way down...( except from guys..strange

)..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My experience is identical to this with high doses. It can

be good in a way if you\'re negotiating a contract or working out a price for something with men involved. Puts

guys in a very generous mood. Use it when you\'re buying a new car for example.