PDA

View Full Version : X-Girlfriends??

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 03:45 PM
I just purchased The Edge and Alter Ego; I am brand new to this. I tried wearing both TE and AE and went out dancing and noticed more woman sitting at my table and next to me than usual (I belong to a dance group so no one really feels threatened). My question is will this make my X-girlfriend more attracted to me or will it primarily work only on woman that I don\'t know very well?? (I still love her and want her back) I also just ordered APC and NPA and am going to try the 70/30 mixtures I’ve been reading about on this board to see how that works.

jose
10-07-2001, 06:11 PM
There\'s a 50/50 chance it will work but I doubt it. I really don\'t know why the relationship ended with her in the first place? I have read some experiences with some guys on this board about their ex-wives acting funny around them,but that\'s it.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 12:11 PM
Your missing the point it will work on lots of women, if you want to try for your ex make sure she is around and then flirt your ass off with as many women as you can to get her attention and then well im sure you can figure out what comes next he he ...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 08:03 PM
Larry, I\'m interested in what happens. Keep me informed. And definitely find out why the relationship ended if nothing else. You can get some closure atleast and use the mones to find new chicks. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 08:36 PM
yeah i sure wanna know the result on your ex too. coz me personally, im planning to experiment on a recent ex too! but im too scared and don\'t wanna take risks right now so if you could inform us what your outcome will be... i\'ll appreciate it! images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 01:55 AM
Hey keep us updated redcapp on how you go will you please this is an interesting experiemnt.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 03:51 AM
Micheal jackson is back with a new single as well, it sounds like a bit of a dud actually and as well i wonder if he would responed to pheromones know there is an interesting gender bender exercise mmmmm the possiblilties abound right. Anyone else had phero experiences with famous people ive had one or two at autograph signings here in oz with local artists actaully jackee comes to mind (dance singer here in australia)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 10:29 PM
Is Larry still around?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 02:26 AM
Yeah LARRY where are you buddy one of these types that drop in and out at will or they just lurk which is great cause they do contribute eventually anyway right he he. I think we are approaching 500 forum members which is getting pretty big numbers actually. Some of which are from australia mycroft and myself we are the ones coming up with some interesting data actually go the aussies, hey we are always in there pushing things along and of course the americans and the canadians and i think that we have some english europeans southe americans etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 05:07 PM
Well in the past month, I\'ve intentionally OD\'d on pheros (as an experiment) when I knew that I\'d be in close contact with two of my ex-girlfriends.

[by ODing I mean about 4 drops of PI on shirt, 2 sprays of TE on shirt, 1-2 sprays on Andro in hair]

I ended up doing both of them. Very easy.

BUT- I\'m the one who dumped them in the first place so that might have something to do with it.

Anyway, the moral of the story is this- overdosing on pheros did not negatively affect my ex-girlfriends. I don\'t know if it helped. But I don\'t think that it hurt. And it surely didn\'t drive them away!

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: El_Latino ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-01-2001, 07:57 PM
This ex-girlfriend issue is coming back again! LOL
Well, tomorrow will be the day that I will try it with one of my ex\'s.
I\'m thinking of ODing with APC/NPA and then add some PI. What d\'ya think?
I guess she\'ll be scratching her nose all day images/icons/laugh.gif
Hey why do they do it by the way? I\'ve noticed that everytime i come close to a woman, they scratch their nose once in a while but it don\'t seem to irritate them but instead so relaxed with me. IS this normal?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 08:34 PM
I\'d say you picked the right mix. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 12:53 PM
did larry ever get back to us on how it went with his ex, well it would have some effect might get them in the mood if that is what the user is after or it might just make em sit up and take notice sort of a revenge thing. works both ways.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-07-2001, 09:24 PM
Nope, not at all.