PDA

View Full Version : Please advise the best formula...???

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 01:13 PM
Dear all expert guys

I am myself is very new for this kind of stuffs So please give me the Best formula to me please And sometime I try to understand all of short word like PI PE APC etc. I found some of that like APC or PI ( premal In ) But some of them I can not find the meaning like SMC..? SO please help..

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 05:47 PM
Dear

Thank you guy atleast I can understand the story better when I read the other message.

Thank you guy

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 08:17 PM
Unfortunately there is no best formula that works for everybody. You really are just going to have to try different products out to find the one (or mix) that is best for you. AE, TE, Attraction, Andro and Jambat\'s 70/30 mix seem to be the most popular on the board. This should give you a place to start. I know the answer is kinda general but it might give you a place to start.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2001, 10:04 PM
Dear guy

Now I just buy Edge SANDALWOOD , Alter Ego , APC , PI and New Pher Additive . So how u think I can do with this stuff. Like I keep APC + NPA at home and keep PI+TES+AE at my office ( Because I can apply again during the day right ..? )

Please advise

THANKS A LOT images/icons/crazy.gif
images/icons/crazy.gif

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Mr.Jacky ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 07:25 AM
Dear Kraven

Thank you guy actually your answer help me a lot to find the begining point to start.

I will post my result later guy

Have a good day images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2001, 06:46 PM
Happy to have helped. Please do keep us posted on your successes and not-so-hot combos. Cause your experiences will probably help someone else out.

Have fun! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 06:37 PM
Hey everyone This is BIG hit LOL.... images/icons/shocked.gif

Today I just receive my stuff TES so I try it on my hir & my neck at about 11:30 am. before I meet my girlfriend.... images/icons/cool.gif

SO when she arrived my house everthing just normal nothing special... images/icons/blush.gif

\'Til About 6:00 pm I try again the same way ....THEN...Bingo... She ask me a question \" Did you change your perfume ..?? \" WOW then I ask her \" why \" then she siad \" BECAUSE NOW I AM SO HEADACHE \" I don\'t like that smell a lot ...!!! LOL

So what can I do next..????

THANKS

images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/shocked.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 08:20 PM
Mr Jackie

I think you overdosed! Usually when you use phero products, it stays on you for at least 8 hrs. If you want to put some more, just put on a little bit and not the same amount that you\'ve put in the morning. I guess when she said \"did you change your perfume?\", it means that she like the way you smelled when you first got together. Then when you added some more, it was too much for her and she experienced headache. Maybe you can stay with your 1st application amount then ask her if she likes it. If she does, then you don\'t need to refresh! Goodluck!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2001, 09:13 PM
Mr. Jacky Edge is a very odd product. Many people have spouses who hate the stuff. If reducing the dose doesn\'t have a positive effect try the APC/NPA mix. You can also try APC alone and OD on it, Edge even TES isn\'t the most pleasant smelling stuff. If you mix it with APC you may get a better effect but try the APC/NPA mix. If the girl doesn\'t like the way you smell it\'s an automatic turn off. You can also just go ahead and pour half of that bottle of SPMO (the stuff that came with TES) in there. That will add some A-nol and a very nice smell. SPMO is surely up there with APC odor wise. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 03:09 PM
Hello..!! All Pal

Redcapp : Oh.. I just know that the phero. last for 8 hours Because somebody siad it last only for 4 hour or less ..?? But anyway I think I have to try to use TES just 1 spray next time..! Thanks guy..!!

Jambat : Yes I think the sme way that maybe my grilfriend doesn\'t like TES smell and unfortunally I didn\'t get the SPMO with my TES ..!!! So please tell me where can I get its..?? and unfortunally again NPA is out of stock so I have to wait \'til it arrive my box..!! Now I got only PI,AE,TES ( PF,APC,NPA is on the way ) what you think which combo is the best for now..? And in the future when I get all stuff which I have to try ( I am surethat first I will try your 70/30 mix )..!!??

And in your opinion I have to get something else like AFA , Andro , IR , or attraction , etc . to mix for the Best formula or not because \'til now I still doesn\'t get any big hit images/icons/shocked.gif from this stuff yet images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

Have a good day everybody images/icons/smile.gif

JACK images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 09:13 PM
I think they have AFA in stock. If you order that it may get to you quicker (Credit card online ordering is great but you get great stuff for mail orders of $50 talk to Bruce about this).

Now, from the list of stuff you say you have, I\'m going out on a limb, but I\'d go with PI and AE. One spray of each. Some may say TES and AE but my reasoning is AE has the A-nol + A-none if I remember correctly and PI is the strongest of the strong in A-none. But before I try a mix try slightly ODing with AE, and covering with an e-oil or oil based cologne. I have Arabian Musk e-oil if you\'re interested but I don\'t think I\'m allowed to give out pricing here but it\'s cheap and not cut too badly so the scent last. As for AE I\'ve heard from some it\'s underestimated.

As for the SPMO tell Bruce you ordered TES and didn\'t get SPMO (Customer Questions. Bruce responds usually the next day or earlier). images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 02:51 PM
Hi..ALL PAL

jambat : Bruce gave me 2 excite wipe with my TES order..!! And thank a lot for your advice.. I will follow the EXPERT step to get best result...!!

See ya images/icons/cool.gif

JACK images/icons/wink.gif