PDA

View Full Version : help with eye irritation

fran1
03-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Hello, I think

that my eye is not getting lower, and I think that I touch the eye with some of the SOE(maybe with the

fingers).
Now I feel that the womens look me for mine eye inflamated and irritaded too(looks like conjunctivitis),

without SOE..
Ok, What I need to put in my eye my goodnessssssssss, to make the inflamation lowering.

REgards

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

DefconX3
03-25-2004, 10:25 PM
Sorry, I

don\'t mean to be rude, but anyone care to translate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
03-25-2004, 11:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sorry, I don\'t mean to be rude, but anyone care

to translate? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hes worried, he got SOE in his eye...its inflamed, and doesnt seem

to be going down.

advice: rince in water, if its still swallon in a day go see the Doctor

Bruce
03-26-2004, 12:32 AM
It has nothing

to do with the SOE. Conjunctivitis is caused by bacteria. There are some effective natural treatments, but you

should probably have a doctor look at it and give you some medicine. It is easy to treat. I have had it a few

times myself.

Bruce

DrSmellThis
03-26-2004, 01:17 AM
If you

put SOE in your eye, The oil in SOE might stay in your eye and hold the fragrance on your eyeball, thus irritating

it, just like any cosmetic would. But eyes eventually dissolve natural oils just fine (our skin is full of them). So

you might have some irritation. But if it doesn\'t go away after a day, seems more serious than just a little

irritation, or gets worse at any time, you\'d want to rule out infection or other medical conditions with a doctor

visit.

You could try sterile saline solution (or artificial tears) and irrigate your eye. That may well help. If

that doesn\'t work, another possibility is to get some Johnson\'s Baby Shampoo, (which doesn\'t irritate eyes

much if at all) dilute it with wet hands in the shower, and rub the outside of your eyes (lids only) with the suds,

to clear away any oil-based contaminants and reduce bacteria. Then get a good night\'s sleep.

Good luck. The

above should be considered common sense, and not medical advice, BTW.

CJ01
03-26-2004, 05:55 AM
Maybe you/your

eyes is somehow allergic to the fragrance in SOE? But eye irritations are not uncommon anyhow, as others said,

rinse with distilled water and see a doctor, that´s what they´re there for

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Try to keep it cool too, it helps to calm down the

inflammation.

CptKipling
03-26-2004, 09:58 AM
It

shouldn\'t be caused by pheromones, if that\'s what your wondering. As CJ said, probably the fragrance or the

carrier.

Oh, and another vote for going to the Doctor.